What's new

How China builds these, and why India never does

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahem, back to trolling again? Least developed province of Germany matches almost all Chinese provinces (that is after decades of communist rule in eastern Germany). Whats your point? China's PCI is more than 3 times that of India (close to 4 probably). Are you a master of stating obvious or this the limit of intellect you are capable of displaying?

East Germany was far more developed than China.

In 1950 China was poorer than Zimbabwe. In 1980 China was still poorer than the Congo. In 1990 China had just reached the level of Cote D'Ivoire. Yes, I'm not ashamed to admit that China used to be poorer than African dictatorships. But now? If we have anything on the level of Germany, its amazing. The infrastructure of China is really good. Just walk around L.A. and then walk around Shanghai, and you'll see the difference; the paper value truly does not reflect the actual physical value.

How am I trolling?:disagree:

LOL,
Germany is irrelevant here. Its about China and India. However, since you brought up Germany, can you please bring up evidence to back up your statements.

China's GDP (Nominal) is much higher than Germany's GDP (Nominal).

Do you really leave logic behind before you come to this forum? I don't even know what to say about the GDP thing*shakes his head*

Politicians had eroded our country ... What India is now could have been 4 times better then current situation even if we had politicians who are little corrupt... afterall everybody is greedy ... not not greedy in a gigantic way where u want 70 % of the allocated fund in your pocket and 30 % for the actual spending

A billion dollor project is never stayed because of a single farmer , if the minister is happy then it goes smoothly .. if there is a political opposition the politics is played with the people by the politicians to make it like an agitation rather reflect his personal intrest ...

Could you please name couple of billion dollar projects in India?

Well its easy for me to google it give you a reply which i am not doing so .... But u give me 1 billion dollor poject which you know is stayed because of one farmer or one poor man

East Germany was far more developed than China.

In 1950 China was poorer than Zimbabwe. In 1980 China was still poorer than the Congo. In 1990 China had just reached the level of Cote D'Ivoire. Yes, I'm not ashamed to admit that China used to be poorer than African dictatorships. But now? If we have anything on the level of Germany, its amazing. The infrastructure of China is really good. Just walk around L.A. and then walk around Shanghai, and you'll see the difference; the paper value truly does not reflect the actual physical value.

Comparing US infrastructure with China is a mistake. US always had poor infrastructure. US does not believe in building public anything. If you wish to compare, compare Chinese road to best roads in the world that is autobahn. Hell you can compare yourself to Japan. By the way, some of the African countries have excellent infrastructure..Algeria, Morocco, South Africa..

Do you really leave logic behind before you come to this forum? I don't even know what to say about the GDP thing*shakes his head*

LOL,
China has the World's second largest economy! Doesn't that say alot? By GDP (nominal) and by GDP (PPP) it is number 2!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)

Despite the fact India got it's independence before China's, China made it to be world's number 2 in economics.
Don't you think that is an achievement.
China has come a long way.
Can India's achievements compare with China's achievements?

Well its easy for me to google it give you a reply which i am not doing so .... But u give me 1 billion dollor poject which you know is stayed because of one farmer or one poor man

That was NOT your reply. You said that if it's a billion dollar project, no one will stop it! Just google Yamuna expressway. Only reason I am mentioning this one because it's new. Project is under construction and now it's economically nonviable thanks to greedy farmers and Megha Patekar!

Comparing US infrastructure with China is a mistake. US always had poor infrastructure. US does not believe in building public anything. If you wish to compare, compare Chinese road to best roads in the world that is autobahn. Hell you can compare yourself to Japan. By the way, some of the African countries have excellent infrastructure..Algeria, Morocco, South Africa..

Chinese have always been sloppy in roadbuilding. Yes, roads in China suck. But the railways? They are comparable to Japan's in terms of clean, efficient, on time service. The railway stations are also clean, well kept and well maintained. Skyscrapers? School campuses? All very nice, clean, well kept. Even 3rd rate schools have nice buildings.

LOL,
China has the World's second largest economy! Doesn't that say alot? By GDP (nominal) and by GDP (PPP) it is number 2!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)

Despite the fact India got it's independence before China's, China made it to be world's number 2 in economics.
Don't you think that is an achievement.
China has come a long way.
Can India's achievements compare with China's achievements?

STOP TROLLING. Someone asks you 2+2 and you answer 3+3 is...Not one post of yours has any bearing on OP. Original post by created by a CHINESE poster who posted 8 or so Chinese projects and then asked as to why India is not doing the same. Did you even read the OP?. None of your post make any sense. They are all devoid of any context.

China's leaders to implement economic reforms are usually top-down command, the organization's rapid construction of infrastructure, and to meet with economic growth and urbanization occurs.

Government of India is usually to resist reform, infrastructure investment prevarication, and - For a non-existent Indian sentimental ideal pastoral life - the Indian government has refused to meet the influx of tens of millions of rural migrants to cities.

The next 20 years, China's population growth will stop, and as India's population exceed China, went straight to 1.6 billion, India will have hundreds of millions of young job-seekers find work.

That was NOT your reply. You said that if it's a billion dollar project, no one will stop it! Just google Yamuna expressway. Only reason I am mentioning this one because it's new. Project is under construction and now it's economically nonviable thanks to greedy farmers and Megha Patekar!

:rofl: Oh god ... I said in my earlier posts if there are political affiliations then only these agitations come to light ... if there are no political back up these few handfull of farmers would have been laid beneth the expressway and evrybody mouth would be shut

billion dollar is not that big a amount , just 4500cr , even each of the top 100 companies listed on NSE goes for billion dollar expension every year...

I know, India authority will claim that's a maoist and take him away. :coffee:

about Siemens, of course I know this AG so well. because I AM WORKING WITH THEM...

You know their secrect in getting bids of medical equipments or trains, or home appliance, or power plant equitment??

Bribes........ask any competitors of them,whether american, chinese, japanese firms, get your answer!

Siemens and Koreans, Global Bribers. know the slang?

Chinese have always been sloppy in roadbuilding. Yes, roads in China suck. But the railways? They are comparable to Japan's in terms of clean, efficient, on time service. The railway stations are also clean, well kept and well maintained. Skyscrapers? School campuses? All very nice, clean, well kept. Even 3rd rate schools have nice buildings.

Only because none of the "rich" countries could afford it. Yes, Japan, Germany, UK...cannot afford Maglev. Makes you wonder how China can (Maglev was built when Chinese PCI was even lower). Look at the example of HSR just built. Even people from western Europe are not sure about the viability of such projects. And that is whole point. Lot of projects in China are actually built just for the show unless you think average Chinese can afford more than an average Swede or Canadian?

Kudos though on complete rebuilding of Chinese railway for masses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom