What's new

How can we get the Iranian Air Force to buy new fighter jets?

yea. why would iran air force need to buy any planes? dont they have Qaher , worlds most advanced plane?

We? The forumers? You can try assassinating the Mullahs - Depose them and assume power - Come clean on your nuclear program - Say sorry to Israel and the West - Your embargo will be lifted - Maybe - Then proceed to buy new jets.

Iran should not think about importing but they should export their qaher technology to USA,Russia and West. Lol all bluffs.
West and USA are sanctioned by us on this!Tell China and Russia to put a request, I do not think if 5+1 agrees there would be a problem. Russia may not afford it but China could buy few.

Don't mock Qaher, that lunatic once our president ruined it. The idea will fly one day!

I do not think anything short term.
Sanctions may disappear this year because of rouhanis friendly policy.
I think we can get IRIAF to think about and have new aircraft for purchase as a priority.

Be wise and purchase it from China or Russia. China will give you good plane and Pakistan can help to maintain these plane if these sections impose again. Good luck brother

If you pay, you get everything you want.

Russia? China? EU?
I think, Jf-17 Thunder and Sukhoi Su-30 are the best Aircrafts for IRIAF right now.

I think start with JF17 cheap and good fighter and it can cover all your defensive requirements + transfer of technology and assembly line give Iran a great boost. Price tag will be 25 to 30 million and in 2 billion dollar you can get around 60 planes and it will not put burden Iran economy and Iran can have more money to put in other economic plans

Be wise and purchase it from China or Russia. China will give you good plane and Pakistan can help to maintain these plane if these sections impose again. Good luck brother

I think start with JF17 cheap and good fighter and it can cover all your defensive requirements + transfer of technology and assembly line give Iran a great boost. Price tag will be 25 to 30 million and in 2 billion dollar you can get around 60 planes and it will not put burden Iran economy and Iran can have more money to put in other economic plans
Wouldn't 60 Saegheh-2 do the same job JF-17 could do? I guess both are in same class aren't they? May be work together with China and india on Avionics and with Russia on engine design would be a better use of billion dollars. What do you think?

Wouldn't 60 Saegheh-2 do the same job JF-17 could do? I guess both are in same class aren't they? May be work together with China and india on Avionics and with Russia on engine design would be a better use of billion dollars. What do you think?

Ageh man dorost yaadam basheh, China sakht e in JF-17 ra be Iran ham pishnahad daade boud, vali kollan khalabaan haye IRIAF, nazar e khoubi be havaapeyma haye chini nadaashtan va migoftan ke inha yek seri aabgarmkon hastand, va in Chiniyaa aslan be fekr e joun e khalabaan nistand. Be gheyr az oun aat va ashghal haye F-7 ke raft tou paache Iran, hichvaght IRIAF(ke be technology e US aadat kardeh) donbaal e in junk haye china naboude va nist. Tanha raah haye kharid e jangandeh baraaye Iran, Russia hast va shaayad(ehtemaal e kheyli kam) France.

Ageh man dorost yaadam basheh, China sakht e in JF-17 ra be Iran ham pishnahad daade boud, vali kollan khalabaan haye IRIAF, nazar e khoubi be havaapeyma haye chini nadaashtan va migoftan ke inha yek seri aabgarmkon hastand, va in Chiniyaa aslan be fekr e joun e khalabaan nistand. Be gheyr az oun aat va ashghal haye F-7 ke raft tou paache Iran, hichvaght IRIAF(ke be technology e US aadat kardeh) donbaal e in junk haye china naboude va nist. Tanha raah haye kharid e jangandeh baraaye Iran, Russia hast va shaayad(ehtemaal e kheyli kam) France.
Bale kamelan dorost hast . hamoon FC-1 ru test kardan va az nazar avionic aslan razi naboodan .

kollan havapeymaye ashghali boode , alan ru nemidoonam (block haye jadidesh)

enghad bad boode ke nirooye havaee hamoon F-4 haye dare pit khodesh ru tarjih dade :lol:

Translation please

Translation please

Before production of JF-17 starts in Pakistan, Chinese offered the platform to IRIAF, as well. IRIAF tested FC-1 but they did not approve it, and no deal was signed. Their problem was with avionic and also they said that Chinese designers apparently don't care about the safety of pilots. Then, I am sure that now that sanctions are gone again, IRIAF would not purchase this fighter for sure. available options for IRIAF are Russian jets, or with a very less possibility french jets.

lets see Iran did not annocune any thing yet China and Russian jet are safe for Iran

Before production of JF-17 starts in Pakistan, Chinese offered the platform to IRIAF, as well. IRIAF tested FC-1 but they did not approve it, and no deal was signed. Their problem was with avionic and also they said that Chinese designers apparently don't care about the safety of pilots. Then, I am sure that now that sanctions are gone again, IRIAF would not purchase this fighter for sure. available options for IRIAF are Russian jets, or with a very less possibility french jets.
Thanks for the translation.
Are you sure about that same conclusion now?
Cuz JF 17 is enjoying a good pilot safety record now and block 2 is quite a bang for the buck.

Thanks for the translation.
Are you sure about that same conclusion now?
Cuz JF 17 is enjoying a good pilot safety record now and block 2 is quite a bang for the buck.

Yes, because Iran does not need something in JF-17 class. What Iran needs is a very capable interceptor to replace F-14 fleet. Another point is that Iran is a rich country and being cost effective is not necessarily a concern of Iran. All in all, IRIAF pilots had not a positive view point about Chinese made fighters, so I doubt it if they go for buying such jets unless they cannot buy Russian or European fighters.

Yes, because Iran does not need something in JF-17 class. What Iran needs is a very capable interceptor to replace F-14 fleet. Another point is that Iran is a rich country and being cost effective is not necessarily a concern of Iran. All in all, IRIAF pilots had not a positive view point about Chinese made fighters, so I doubt it if they go for buying such jets unless they cannot buy Russian or European fighters.
Well I dont like to generalize all the product of a country but there is no doubt russian and USA airplanes are of higher quality but if we want to compare the products we must not compare the best of the family we must compare the export version of each plane .

And bonnestly who in his right mind will have good experience with j7

How can we get the Iranian Air Force to buy new fighter jets?
Return the Shah back.

Fun fact: 35 years ago Iran had much stronger air force than today.

yea. why would iran air force need to buy any planes? dont they have Qaher , worlds most advanced plane?
The Qaher is far too advanced for the world to bear. Iran is doing the world a favor in buying foreign fighters instead of shocking us with the Qaher.

Back
Top Bottom