What's new

How can we express our gratitude to Turkey and Malaysia for highlighting the Kashmir issue?

We can support Turkey politically in Cyprus by recognizing the Turkish Republic of North Cyprus.

We can support Azerbaijan by being more vocal about our support for Nagorno-Karabakh.

As for Malaysia, we should expand ties further.

Basically, we need to defend our allies and friends anywhere they may need.

If so, I would like to consider the issue from another angle.

My Pakistani brothers, the owners of small and medium enterprises, increase your visibility in Malaysia and Turkey.

Whatever you produce, there is a market in Turkey. You wouldn't believe what kind of garbages came from China.

While Umrah , I saw that many Pakistani brothers worked there. The friendly Pakistanis who succeed in doing business there can trade in every region of the world.

The missing part of our ties is that intercommunal trade has not spread to the base yet. There is a much greater opportunity between large companies and capital groups. However, the commercial activities of small and medium-sized enterprises are much more effective in strengthening social ties.

For example, my close friend wants to open a boutique where she want sell traditional clothing collections from your culture, with some other collections . And they will certainly not be an Indian made.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom