What's new

how can secular indians justify 17% hike in defence budget...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The purpose of this thread was to build a consensus among all of us that building weapons isnt something healthy as compare to building schools and feeding hungry..It didnt intend to hurt,humiliate or brew hatred...Just tell me one thing what benefit a common man who is worried about how to feed his kids at the end of the day can possibly get from a defence budget let it be of any amount..I would forsure condemn any such rise by pakistan or for that matter by anyother country of the world..
But as all of you can see how many indian replied to this thread and with such venom that I am forced to think that unfortunately the warmongers are winning and peaceful people who want to talk with logic and rationality have no place among us.

If all that was your intention, then you certainly packaged it wrong.
Anyway, warmongers or anything else secular/non-secular; people certainly don't look forward to a nuclear holocaust or being turned into quartz. So war is not an option.

p.s. do gen up on secularism, might be helpful.

The purpose of this thread was to build a consensus among all of us that building weapons isnt something healthy as compare to building schools and feeding hungry..It didnt intend to hurt,humiliate or brew hatred...Just tell me one thing what benefit a common man who is worried about how to feed his kids at the end of the day can possibly get from a defence budget let it be of any amount..I would forsure condemn any such rise by pakistan or for that matter by anyother country of the world..
But as all of you can see how many indian replied to this thread and with such venom that I am forced to think that unfortunately the warmongers are winning and peaceful people who want to talk with logic and rationality have no place among us.

you should tell that to those who started attacking other regions for spreading their economy or religion...they are the people who started all this weapon race....

Personally am happy that there was no reduction in defense budget. Its good news :) all the best to the armed forces for their modernization.

we got tones of Gurudawaras in Punjab with community kitchen.........no one goes hungry here..........the weapons are for us.............we have been attacked multiple times..........we need more weapons.

got the justification?

WITH MILLIONS WITHOUT FOOD,MEDICINES,EDUCATION...LIVING BELOW ONE DOLLAR A DAY INCOME HOW CAN ANY COUNTRY COUNTRY INCREASE ITS DEFENCE BUDGET 17% AND STILL CLAIM TO HAVE NO INTENTIONS OF STARTING AN ARM RACE...WHAT ARE THEY AFRAID OF..PAKISTAN WELL PAKISTAN HAS BUILT "BIG BOMB" JUST TO GET RID OF ANY THREATS WHATSOEVER AND WILL USE IT ONLY IF SERIOUSLY THREATENED AND CONSIDERING THIS IT IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY THAT INDIA WILL CONSIDER ANY MISADVENTURE...
Now comin towards china well I guess that just an hoax created by americans to keep indian engage n keep sellin their weapons in any case even if india increases the defence budget by 100% it cant match chinese army so I guess better and sensible approach for india is to educate its people give them food to eat ...I have been to bombay thrice and numbers of people on roads and footpaths only in one indian city is more than all such people in whole of pakistan...
Such actions will give birth to regional insecurity and increased hunger at home and will benefit only military factories of america and EU ...Think of common man who want to be relieved of his miseries...He doesnt want to see jet flying and bombing around its just the sick mentality of a very few but unfortunately mostly in the world such people are in power only...

i Dont know how they can do it.. BUT I know 1 thing .. YOU dont know the meaning of Secular.

we got tones of Gurudawaras in Punjab with community kitchen.........no one goes hungry here..........the weapons are for us.............we have been attacked multiple times..........we need more weapons.

got the justification?

Yes you are right you need weapons. Keep spending.

Well young man in that case I take back some of my rancour.

What I feel you did was a good thing in the wrong location ( Members intro) with the wrong verbiage.

I think being a supporter of any religion is not nonsecular... do they sir???

No need to explain them dear.... they have been taught from childhood that... to follow your religion u must not have faith nor support in any other religion.....

For them secularism is totally different thing.....
They can never come to term that a secular person can be someone who have firm faith in his religion but do not challenge or try to devalue someone else belief and faith just coz they differ from your's ...... And respect ur choice

for many many ppl religion and secularism are two opposite thing .....according to them only Atheist are secular ppl:hitwall:

Ontopic:-

Could someone pls explain me the link between secularism and defence budget.....I m lost:unsure:

If you read first few post of this thread by Pakistani..you will understand real purpose of the thread.....secular etc.
Indian are just replying all the venom by more venom....

we will keep on spending our money in the way we like.
and thank you for being so caring.

I am not been caring I simply don't like most Indians on this forum and their govt policies and I want you lot to waste your moneys and do lots of FXX ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom