What's new

how can secular indians justify 17% hike in defence budget...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rise960.jpg

SOURCE: OECD/CHINESE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION

Education: The PhD factory: Nature News

P.S. ...and this is 6 years old data. :D

Where is Pakistan......never mind

The fact is, do we have to justify our internal matters to some bunch of outsiders, and majority of them are totally naive from our internal matters and security concerns? I don't think so.

And in terms of dollar valuations, defense spending has been increased by mere 7%.

I never thought there will be people with this intelligence level in Pakistan...

WITH MILLIONS WITHOUT FOOD,MEDICINES,EDUCATION...LIVING BELOW ONE DOLLAR A DAY INCOME HOW CAN ANY COUNTRY COUNTRY INCREASE ITS DEFENCE BUDGET 17% AND STILL CLAIM TO HAVE NO INTENTIONS OF STARTING AN ARM RACE...WHAT ARE THEY AFRAID OF..PAKISTAN WELL PAKISTAN HAS BUILT "BIG BOMB" JUST TO GET RID OF ANY THREATS WHATSOEVER AND WILL USE IT ONLY IF SERIOUSLY THREATENED AND CONSIDERING THIS IT IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY THAT INDIA WILL CONSIDER ANY MISADVENTURE...
Now comin towards china well I guess that just an hoax created by americans to keep indian engage n keep sellin their weapons in any case even if india increases the defence budget by 100% it cant match chinese army so I guess better and sensible approach for india is to educate its people give them food to eat ...I have been to bombay thrice and numbers of people on roads and footpaths only in one indian city is more than all such people in whole of pakistan...
Such actions will give birth to regional insecurity and increased hunger at home and will benefit only military factories of america and EU ...Think of common man who want to be relieved of his miseries...He doesnt want to see jet flying and bombing around its just the sick mentality of a very few but unfortunately mostly in the world such people are in power only...

When-facepalm-isnt-enough.jpg

what's the relation between secularism and hike in defence budget.......?

@ Acetophenol - Mate, thats the best facepalm expression I've ever seen...:woot:

@ Opening Post - What the fOok has Secularism got to do with that ? I agree that we all need a re-prioritization of our respective national expenditures...less guns and more subsidized cancer medicines would do a world of good...but seriously what the fOok has this got to do with Secularism ? Oh meree bhai...eik Political Science kee kitaaab pheleee khoool keh par...phir this ism vs that ism ki baaat kareeein...capiche !

It really hearts to Pakistani....They want to see India in dust but what to do India is growing high ...so high that Pakistan in dust...keep trolling I am enjoying it:cheesy:

The purpose of this thread was to build a consensus among all of us that building weapons isnt something healthy as compare to building schools and feeding hungry..It didnt intend to hurt,humiliate or brew hatred...Just tell me one thing what benefit a common man who is worried about how to feed his kids at the end of the day can possibly get from a defence budget let it be of any amount..I would forsure condemn any such rise by pakistan or for that matter by anyother country of the world..
But as all of you can see how many indian replied to this thread and with such venom that I am forced to think that unfortunately the warmongers are winning and peaceful people who want to talk with logic and rationality have no place among us.

Pakistanis giving certificates of secularism amazing

@ Acetophenol - Mate, thats the best facepalm expression I've ever seen...:woot:

@ Opening Post - What the fOok has Secularism got to do with that ? I agree that we all need a re-prioritization of our respective national expenditures...less guns and more subsidized cancer medicines would do a world of good...but seriously what the fOok has this got to do with Secularism ? Oh meree bhai...eik Political Science kee kitaaab pheleee khoool keh par...phir this ism vs that ism ki baaat kareeein...capiche !

hahahahaha...... big lol for that..mate....:rofl::rofl:

cs-salute.jpg

i salute you and your flag my dear friend!

pakistan_flag_wave2-300x293.jpg

whenver i wanna report a thread..there is no MOD online:hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom