What's new

how can secular indians justify 17% hike in defence budget...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are so into movies even you rolling out yr war planes with fake smoke and movie effects ...still thanks some heroine in wet clothes is not sittin in cockpit...have some decency yar let it look like a war machine not a movie scene....:rofl:

But still you're the guy with better script-writing skills. :lol:
When is the next one?

Mate we have about 2% in Pakistan who proscribe to religious parties. You in India have a main party whose philosophy is Hindutva

Pakistan as a country is not secular because there is a state religion. India on the other hand does not have a state religion. That is the only definition of secularism. Even if 99.99% of population is fanatically belonging to one religion but does not get any official benefits from the govt due to following that religion (unlike in Pakistan where a student on reciting Quran gets 20 marks extra in exams), its secular..

You guys are so into movies even you rolling out yr war planes with fake smoke and movie effects ...still thanks some heroine in wet clothes is not sittin in cockpit...have some decency yar let it look like a war machine not a movie scene....:rofl:

you ran out of gas bro?????

But still you're the guy with better script-writing skills. :lol:
When is the next one?

i got the camera ready,

START!!! CAMERA!!! ACTION!!!

images

what is relationship between secular and defence budget. So if you are not having army, you become more secular.

The two word democracy and secular seems alien to our Pakistani friend. They have no idea what they mean.

you ran out of gas bro?????

i got the camera ready,

START!!! CAMERA!!! ACTION!!!

images

ofcourse I am better script writer because I am not here to pass time or insult onto others and I have a cause...Its not only about me or you its about our nations and future...whats the use of these weapons...we both have nuclear bombs so that must be considered as a truce why try to run ahead now when yu know yu cant ...Pakistans missile are world famous for their accuracy...but still whats the use of all that lets spend all that money on education and improving general lives of people all India has to do is to conduct an independent referendum in Kashmir and we have nothing against India..otherwise you know us well ...Dont you:coffee:

ofcourse I am better script writer because I am not here to pass time or insult onto others and I have a cause...Its not only about me or you its about our nations and future...whats the use of these weapons...we both have nuclear bombs so that must be considered as a truce why try to run ahead now when yu know yu cant ...Pakistans missile are world famous for their accuracy...but still whats the use of all that lets spend all that money on education and improving general lives of people all India has to do is to conduct an independent referendum in Kashmir and we have nothing against India..otherwise you know us well ...Dont you:coffee:

Strong words. But does not make sense, Just like watching superman fly with a Lungi. Jokes apart, child, you have to move on. I am not going much into technicalities since you do not seem to handle composite debates. I am not going to start with the list of failed nation with you , because you still have respect for your nation which in no way do I plan to spoil..

There is something called National Security...After all Pakistan spend more percentage on it....India's GDP has increased so the percent wise defence budget increased....did you try to look how much India has increased budget on poverty schemes, education and general health....if not...then you are just trolling....oh one more thing ...check the same states for your country...may be your kind concern will be more required by your country.

1. First of all,India do not need certification from Pakistan if it is secular or not .

2. There is nothing called 'Secular Indian', People have their religion. Indian Government is secular not People.

3. Secular means no preference for a particular religion in state affairs.

Mate we have about 2% in Pakistan who proscribe to religious parties. You in India have a main party whose philosophy is Hindutva

This is because ...You have only one religion in your country..Your population share of other religion is miniscule....So of course the marketing of political parties to get the vote share is not based on religion as most of the voters are Muslim people...that is why playing religion card is not a issue...But in India the issue is different...And again..the attitude towards other religion by all of your majority political party is same..

Strong words. But does not make sense, Just like watching superman fly with a Lungi. Jokes apart, child, you have to move on. I am not going much into technicalities since you do not seem to handle composite debates. I am not going to start with the list of failed nation with you , because you still have respect for your nation which in no way do I plan to spoil..

You seem like one rational being ..Just answer one question...why india cant hold a referendum in Kashmir in light of united nations 1948 resolution ...If they choose to be with yu we have no issues...do yu accept has that resolution of UN being acted upon then in 1948 or 49 where both of our nations would have been standing today...avoiding all the wars and hatered and with one armed soldier for every three adult kashmiri men you still aint able to control them ...does anyother country of world has 700000 soldiers in a territorry that she claims to be hers....

Reply now if yu are a man...

You seem like one rational being ..Just answer one question...why india cant hold a referendum in Kashmir in light of united nations 1948 resolution ...If they choose to be with yu we have no issues...do yu accept has that resolution of UN being acted upon then in 1948 or 49 where both of our nations would have been standing today...avoiding all the wars and hatered and with one armed soldier for every three adult kashmiri men you still aint able to control them ...does anyother country of world has 700000 soldiers in a territorry that she claims to be hers....

India would never give Kashmir to Pakistan .....Pakistan claim they won all the wars against India then why you did not take Kashmir...or Pakistan did not win those wars....referendum ....if you do referendum you will loose your part of Kashmir too...because Kashmiri wants separate nation.....referendum ....will you do it in Baluchistan?

Withdrawal of Pakistan forces was a prerequisite as per this resolution passed by the United Nation, hope you have read it too,and India was permitted to place its troops to control the law and order of the land under the same resolution. Pakistan ignored the UN mandate and continued fighting which forced India to ignore the plebiscite.

My manliness does not need to be shown to a child, Play with someone of your age dear.

Seculars indians justify it since they want to defend themselves against stone throwing Kashmiri Kids and fight against the
big bad wolf china and full fill their hindutva ideology of Akhand Bharat.

Cut the crap. If India seriously believed in 'Akhand Bharat', there would have been no shonar Bangladesh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom