What's new

How can Pakistan Navy defend itself from Brahmos cruse missile ?

Yea m fanati and you would be hero for india i am hopeful that you would lead your army ..... being over confidence is a good thing though .. it would be good when china would attack from one side and pakistan from other and i would tell you how brahmos would be peppered in small parts , AND THESE ARE NOT MY ASSUMPTION these are what i have heard from lots of army personnel to whom i have closed link and on media as well from analyst closed to military pakistan cannot show its chips ... the world would feel threatened this is the problem we cant do it right now

I don't have to lead my army, there are enough competent officers in IA.

Why are you hiding behind China? ROFLOL!! And why do you think China will throw away her peace, prosperity and national goals to fight a nuclear war with India for the sake of pakistan?

Don't come up with your talks with army personnel. This is common in Indians and Pakistanis, more among Pakistanis. Their uncle, uncle's friend, distant relative, blah blah blah is a senior officer in the military and they share secrets with civilian family members without any fear of court-martial.

Half of your country is torn apart by civil war, whatever potato chips you have you better show them now. Pakistan does not have its own production capablity nor does it have a massive budget, so what chips you got?

I don't have to lead my army, there are enough competent officers in IA.

Why are you hiding behind China? ROFLOL!! And why do you think China will throw away her peace, prosperity and national goals to fight a nuclear war with India for the sake of pakistan?

Don't come up with your talks with army personnel. This is common in Indians and Pakistanis, more among Pakistanis. Their uncle, uncle's friend, distant relative, blah blah blah is a senior officer in the military and they share secrets with civilian family members without any fear of court-martial.

Half of your country is torn apart by civil war, whatever potato chips you have you better show them now. Pakistan does not have its own production capablity nor does it have a massive budget, so what chips you got?
precise it every time i cant read a book ..........

Yea m fanati and you would be hero for india i am hopeful that you would lead your army ..... being over confidence is a good thing though .. it would be good when china would attack from one side and pakistan from other and i would tell you how brahmos would be peppered in small parts , AND THESE ARE NOT MY ASSUMPTION these are what i have heard from lots of army personnel to whom i have closed link and on media as well from analyst closed to military pakistan cannot show its chips ... the world would feel threatened this is the problem we cant do it right now

Stop talking like a kid.... China would never enter a war with India siding with Pakistan. China would only assist u with weapons... China is not in a possition to risk Billions of trade with India just to please the Pakistanis from whom China gets nothing....

Ya there're large amount of Pakistanis who worship Chinese to get in war tith them... thank god Chinese are not stupid as you

Between @Pomegranate Bring me a one Sane Chinese member from PDF who says China would enter your side to fight India..

Let me tell you one thing my friend when the War would begin it wont matter if you have brahmos or something else of Russian origin or even if you are biggest arm importer of the world which pakistan is not, we are proud that we do not import or being labeled as biggest arm importer .. what would matter in war is thousands of nuclear missiles flying over your heads and destroying everything. and pakistan has got covered that part very well

Wow what a gyan..... are you like this from you childhood or you got enlightment in between... hey new age prophet please preach your secret

Stop talking like a kid.... China would never enter a war with India siding with Pakistan. China would only assist u with weapons... China is not in a possition to risk Billions of trade with India just to please the Pakistanis from whom China gets nothing....

Ya there're large amount of Pakistanis who worship Chinese to get in war tith them... thank god Chinese are not stupid as you

Between @Pomegranate Bring me a one Sane Chinese member from PDF who says China would enter your side to fight India..
OK

Wow what a gyan..... are you like this from you childhood or you got enlightment in between... hey new age prophet please preach your secret
trolling not working on me .... try on some one else :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

After a salvo of attacks who going to attack IN? PN? its already under sea if its happen...Retaliation from PAF? then Who going to Fight IAF? its same as 1 pakistani = 10 Indians.... simple as it... next war between IN & PN, PN wont survive the WAR...

anyways BEST OF LUCK for your thoughts never gona see the daylight of PN...

> I agree PN will be doomed
> I also agree that 1 ****= 10 bharti not gonna happen ever
> PAF will be damn busy itself
> but what about stopping ballistic and cruise missile from attacking your naval yards and other sensitive areas
> one on one yes you guys can beat the hell out of us... but you will also be so much ultimately injured that it will hurt you guys as well
> keeping in mind indians are more focused on economy i dont see any posibilty of such extreme use of force by india on a neighboring nuclear enemy
> you guys have more to lose
> And all these threads are nothing but d*** measuring contests... in real world no one is gonna fight each other,.... just proxy wars... thats all

Not my problem.

Its your fault you can't read a proper English paragraph.
Its an art to precise your statement you need to learn it , it is not about problems ... who can read 500 words posts every time

> but what about stopping ballistic and cruise missile from attacking your naval yards and other sensitive areas
> one on one yes you guys can beat the hell out of us... but you will also be so much ultimately injured that it will hurt you guys as well
> keeping in mind indians are more focused on economy i dont see any posibilty of such extreme use of force by india on a neighboring nuclear enemy
> And all these threads are nothing but d*** measuring contests... in real world no one is gonna fight each other,.... just proxy wars... thats all
Yep and pakistan will make sure that india would go back to stone age .........and we will let china to take the final blow ..

Its an art to precise your statement you need to learn it , it is not about problems ... who can read 500 words posts every time..

It's called BASIC EDUCATION to be able to read a sentence which you clearly lack. Instead of counting words, next time try and read them.

P.S. - China is not your poodle to do your bidding.

It's called BASIC EDUCATION to be able to read a sentence which you clearly lack. Instead of counting words, next time try and read them.

P.S. - China is not your poodle to do your bidding.

china is our All weather friend and get thing is they happen to be your neighbor and foe as well ... buhahaha

Precise writing is art my friend learn it my last post on this thread ..... good luck to you

china is our All weather friend and get thing is they happen to be your neighbor and foe as well ... buhahaha

Precise writing is art my friend learn it my last post on this thread ..... good luck to you

You are a deluded kid.

NO Country will go to war against a nuclear country for the sake of another. All the people you know giving you "inside information" must have forgot to mention this to you.

You are a crybaby my friend, when you don't have any facts you pretend to be illiterate.

It is inevitable that PN won't learn how to protect against Brahmos. For that we constantly have to upgrade our own NAVY. USN is the best Navy ever but even they know that someone will overpower them someday. Hence they keep their fleet updated so that someday doesn't come soon?

First of all, we don't knew about the detect and hit capability of Bharamos for Moving Target, after leaving its cell.

And you think PN has not updated its defenses against air threats? PAF have ZDKs deployed over coastal areas to track ships and air activity during hostile time so CMs like nirbhay will find it very hard to by pass radar and other sensor.
now replace zdk with phalcon and nirbhay with babur..........that way we going counter the way you going counter

First of all, we don't knew about the detect and hit capability of Bharamos for Moving Target, after leaving its cell.
yes it can target moving one

Back
Top Bottom