What's new

How can Pakistan Navy defend itself from Brahmos cruse missile ?

Let me tell you one thing my friend when the War would begin it wont matter if you have brahmos or something else of Russian origin or even if you are biggest arm importer of the world which pakistan is not, we are proud that we do not import or being labeled as biggest arm importer .. what would matter in war is thousands of nuclear missiles flying over your heads and destroying everything. and pakistan has got covered that part very well

Matter is two firstly if you strike with nuclear missile India will do the same so nobody will win
secondly whether India is importer of weapon or not it is not important until that weapons are working against Pakistan .
so far right at this moment and probably foreseeable future Indian Nay having upper hand against your Navy . they have the chance to launch roughly 24 brahmos cruse missile at a time from 300 km/500 range with 384(24ship*16 missile) on inventory.
you need to find out the ways how you can save you fleet from this rain of missile just from ship not forget they can be launch from SU-30mki and from sub too.
btw i am not Indian

Matter is two firstly if you strike with nuclear missile India will do the same so nobody will win
secondly whether India is importer of weapon or not it is not important until that weapons are working against Pakistan .
so far right at this moment and probably foreseeable future Indian Nay having upper hand against your Navy . they have the chance to launch roughly 24 brahmos cruse missile at a time from 300 km/500 range with 384(24ship*16 missile) on inventory.
you need to find out the ways how you can save you fleet from this rain of missile just from ship not forget they can be launch from SU-30mki and from sub too.
btw i am not Indian
You should first of all change your flag from Bangladesh to India ... you are indian not Bengladeshi ...second pakistan knows its limitations in war and wont show all the cards pakistan is not like india that would show its weapons to the world so that the enemies should prepare to counter them now i know you dont know much about pakistan now , but we hear that all the time from our generals that when war comes india would be surprised we have limitation , if we would show what we have got .. suddenly the whole world is threatened by us we dont want that .....so zip it my friend
You are from Bangladesh if you are than why dont you compare your tech with indian one or ours

Last edited:
Indians need to stop worrying about how and what PN would do. When the time would come you guys will be more than satisfied by what was done to counter your massive navy equipped with BrahMos, aircraft carriers, jaguars, harriers, mig29s and what not. One thing that IN must do first is to find a way by which they can distinguish between friends and foes, by looking the performance of IN in most recent boat case I am quite sure you guys will fire BrahMos against your own ships.

The answer to the question is "NO PN cannot defend itself against Brahamos"

But the second question is "Will IN be foolish enough to use it and not expect retaliation" and the answer to this question is also "NO"

You are too full on rhetoric.

First, Pakistan DOES import. Indian self-made goods are more in quantity. India at least makes her own ships. Pakistan has to import and manufacture under license. You are not the world's largest importer because of economic constraints.

Second, Pakistan does NOT have thousands of missiles, let alone thousands of nuclear missiles. And no, nukes are not apples and watermelons to be thrown around like that.

Third, Pakistan is already a pariah state. The last time Pakistan fought a war in 1999 even China turned her back. OBL was another massive diplomatic humiliation. Hillary Clinton's statement was the final nail in the coffin. Any future war by Pakistan means your country would be further isolated which indirectly would affect international loans which will affect Pakistani economy which in turn will affect Pakistanis like you.
First of all in a war no body dives a damn what the international community would think ??? second pakistan cannot show its card as you said whole world will fell threatened you can read my last post here .. third we have got china by our side , and now our relationshins are good with Russia .. and than there are other states in the world with good money why are they not being labeled as biggest arm improter ?? it is not pride at all that is why your modi started a campaign for making it in india ?? if it was pride for you there would have been no such campaign at all .. and than you have mistaken pakistan with that of bangladesh we are not bangladesh where your bsf would kill few on border and there woudl be no reaction from other side ... pakistan is atom bomb by itlsef you interfer with it and you get destroyed
So zip it

I.... by looking the performance of IN in most recent boat case I am quite sure you guys will fire BrahMos against your own ships.

Don't worry. our ships will carry the Barak 8, a system designed to deal with missiles like Brahmos.:lol:

Indians need to stop worrying about how and what PN would do. When the time would come you guys will be more than satisfied by what was done to counter your massive navy equipped with BrahMos, aircraft carriers, jaguars, harriers, mig29s and what not. One thing that IN must do first is to find a way by which they can distinguish between friends and foes, by looking the performance of IN in most recent boat case I am quite sure you guys will fire BrahMos against your own ships.
Yep pakistan will never show its chips too early .... the world would feel threatened we are wise not fools where we would show to the world what technology we have got

India don't even need to fire a costly Brahmos on cheap Pak ships....other missiles like kh 31 and kh35 fired from mig 29k can do the same damage.

Let me tell you one thing my friend when the War would begin it wont matter if you have brahmos or something else of Russian origin or even if you are biggest arm importer of the world which pakistan is not, we are proud that we do not import or being labeled as biggest arm importer .. what would matter in war is thousands of nuclear missiles flying over your heads and destroying everything. and pakistan has got covered that part very well
You have just over 100 nukes not THOUSANDS and not even enough....considering the size and BMD of india

Don't worry. our ships will carry the Barak 8, a system designed to deal with missiles like Brahmos.:lol:
Well then my advise would be to buy more of that systems because in case of a war the best weapon that PN posses is the IN navy itself. And who knows may be your planes start automatically ejecting the pilots, do you have some counter measures for that as well? some special king of parachutes? :D

First of all in a war no body dives a damn what the international community would think ???

Yea, thats why nawaz sarif was running to Washington to get US support. Pakistan survives on foreign aid, unless you want to become north korea your country will listen to international opinion.

second pakistan cannot show its card as you said whole world will fell threatened you can read my last post here ..

Are you for real? What card are you talking about, if you have a card then show it to TTP who are controlling sizeable portion of Pakistan. Your country does not have any secret wonder weapons.

third we have got china by our side , and now our relationshins are good with Russia ..

China did nothing in 1999 and be rest assured they won't do anything for you in your future wars. Every country looks after her own interests. The Chinese will not risk conflict with a nuclear state for the sake of Pakistan.

And you must be over your head if you think Russia will fight for you against India.

Relations are based on benefits. Russia benefits from Indian market, what can pakistan offer Russia?

and than there are other states in the world with good money why are they not being labeled as biggest arm improter ??

Because they don't have to equip the world's 4th largest military.

it is not pride at all that is why your modi started a campaign for making it in india ?? if it was pride for you there would have been no such campaign at all ..

You are a funny guy. Make in India is a proud campaign. Make in India is a call to Indian and foreign companies to set up a manufacturing hub in India because India has the potential.

What negative did you see in that?

and than you have mistaken pakistan with that of bangladesh we are not bangladesh where your bsf would kill few on border and there woudl be no reaction from other side ... pakistan is atom bomb by itlsef you interfer with it and you get destroyed
So zip it

You are not bangladesh but you are no better either. But you are right, pakistan is an atom bomb whose fuse is lit and it can implode any day now.

You are a keyboard fanatic who believes his theories are right. All your statements are based on assumptions which have no link with reality. You are hopeful that your claims will turn out right. So YOU zip it.

The answer to the question is "NO PN cannot defend itself against Brahamos"

But the second question is "Will IN be foolish enough to use it and not expect retaliation" and the answer to this question is also "NO"

After a salvo of attacks who going to attack IN? PN? its already under sea if its happen...Retaliation from PAF? then Who going to Fight IAF? its same as 1 pakistani = 10 Indians.... simple as it... next war between IN & PN, PN wont survive the WAR...

anyways BEST OF LUCK for your thoughts never gona see the daylight of PN...

Well then my advise would be to buy more of that systems because in case of a war the best weapon that PN posses is the IN navy itself. And who knows may be your planes start automatically ejecting the pilots, do you have some counter measures for that as well? some special king of parachutes? :D

We are joint partners, we can build as many as we want.....:D btw, parachutes are standard for pilot ejections......

US can defend Brahmos.But they will also face problems if that is a saturation attack.
PN wont have any chance .At current scenario they cant defend even a single Brahmos.
And a hypersonic version is already in development.

You are not bangladesh but you are no better either. But you are right, pakistan is an atom bomb whose fuse is lit and it can implode any day now.

You are a keyboard fanatic who believes his theories are right. All your statements are based on assumptions which have no link with reality. You are hopeful that your claims will turn out right. So YOU zip it.
Yea m fanati and you would be hero for india i am hopeful that you would lead your army ..... being over confidence is a good thing though .. it would be good when china would attack from one side and pakistan from other and i would tell you how brahmos would be peppered in small parts , AND THESE ARE NOT MY ASSUMPTION these are what i have heard from lots of army personnel to whom i have closed link and on media as well from analyst closed to military pakistan cannot show its chips ... the world would feel threatened this is the problem we cant do it right now

Back
Top Bottom