What's new

How can Pakistan Navy defend itself from Brahmos cruse missile ?

Simple, put about 4 more CIWS per ship and you have a hail of bullets nothing is going to get by that easy.

Simple, put about 4 more CIWS per ship and you have a hail of bullets nothing is going to get by that easy.

original.jpg

images.png

F*** Yeah!!!

PN should ask China if they can export and install the FL-3000N on their frigates and such. 11 missiles per launcher with which they can counter subsonic and supersonic maneuvering ASCMs. The American version is designated RIM-116 RAM and has been highly successful in testing since its induction in the early 90s.

Chinese Version
FL-3000N_CIWS_3 (1).jpg

FL-3000N_CIWS_2.jpg

US Version
searam-rim-116-920-28.jpg

searam_1.jpg

BRAHMOS moves faster than a bullet when it is gonna hit. You seem to counter something that fast with this?? You would only know BRAHMOS after the Ship is Hit..

Even the US does not have a reliable counter against BRAHMOS, Pakistani Navy is after all just a Joke
well joke or not. our subs dont sink in harbour after an explosion

Brahmos is a Russian copy paste missile and Russia had such a missile since 70s and US navy and other navies which Russia had enmity with are still there,not at the bottom of the sea.
So for those who think Brahmos copy paste missile is some doom machine for PN...Wake up.
P800 Oniks missile itself was deployed in 2002.... Which missile do you think this is based off?

And you think PN has not updated its defenses against air threats? PAF have ZDKs deployed over coastal areas to track ships and air activity during hostile time so CMs like nirbhay will find it very hard to by pass radar and other sensor.
some how india will not able to detect cruise missile and shoot it down...................but some how i don't know somehow pn can

The Pakistanis are trolling and even they know it. One poster commented that their frigates are good. A 2,200 tonnes frigate will be BADLY outclassed by a 6,000 tonne frigate. Pakistani ships lack proper air defense systems. They have nothing of the caliber of Barak 1 and Barak 8. I don't even know about their destroyers, tonnage and weapon systems. IN Delhi class destroyers pack more power than any PN frigate fleet.

If there is one area where India enjoys an overwhelming superiority over Pakistan it is in naval warfare. The P-8 Poseidons are the best in the world when it comes to maritime surveillance. IN already has 8 and more are to come. Then the carrier strike fleet. Then the DDG fleet, then the Scorpene submarines, and lastly the nuclear submarines.

Indian Navy has an undeniable qualitative and quantitative superiority over Pakistan Navy.

how can Pakistan navy defend itself from Brahmos cruse missile ?

Let me tell you one thing my friend when the War would begin it wont matter if you have brahmos or something else of Russian origin or even if you are biggest arm importer of the world which pakistan is not, we are proud that we do not import or being labeled as biggest arm importer .. what would matter in war is thousands of nuclear missiles flying over your heads and destroying everything. and pakistan has got covered that part very well

Brahmos is a Russian copy paste missile and Russia had such a missile since 70s and US navy and other navies which Russia had enmity with are still there,not at the bottom of the sea.
So for those who think Brahmos copy paste missile is some doom machine for PN...Wake up.
Thread is not about how US can defend against brahmos, its about ho PN can defend against it, and simple answer is no, pn cant defend against brahmos.

"Aalim Oscar Bhopali"- are your ancestors from Bhopal or awadh? #justasking @Oscar

BTW, I know a funny story about Bhopalis.:lol: I thought you are a Lucknowi (awadhi).:undecided:

Last edited:
Let me tell you one thing my friend when the War would begin it wont matter if you have brahmos or something else of Russian origin or even if you are biggest arm importer of the world which pakistan is not, we are proud that we do not import or being labeled as biggest arm importer .. what would matter in war is thousands of nuclear missiles flying over your heads and destroying everything. and pakistan has got covered that part very well

You are too full on rhetoric.

First, Pakistan DOES import. Indian self-made goods are more in quantity. India at least makes her own ships. Pakistan has to import and manufacture under license. You are not the world's largest importer because of economic constraints.

Second, Pakistan does NOT have thousands of missiles, let alone thousands of nuclear missiles. And no, nukes are not apples and watermelons to be thrown around like that.

Third, Pakistan is already a pariah state. The last time Pakistan fought a war in 1999 even China turned her back. OBL was another massive diplomatic humiliation. Hillary Clinton's statement was the final nail in the coffin. Any future war by Pakistan means your country would be further isolated which indirectly would affect international loans which will affect Pakistani economy which in turn will affect Pakistanis like you.

Back
Top Bottom