What's new

How America poisoned the economies and future of Indonesia, South Africa, Brazil, Turkey and India

Go grab a hamburger and keep watching CNN.. :lol:

Tell you what, I'll do that! You may now go back to reading your copy of Mein Kamph and the protocols of zion for the 100th time. They will provide you protection and comfort from those evil Jews that control time and space.

LOL look who's talking.

The almighty defender of the US telling me I'm a belligerent hyper-nationalist.

You want to see a belligerent hyper-nationalist.....go look in the mirror kid.

Please point out where in this thread where I acted like a belligerent hyper-nationalist. Or was "the almighty defender of the US" Btw I highly suggest you look up the correct meaning of hyper-nationalist. When someone wants to nuke the Philippines like you do, thats a prime example of a belligerent hyper-nationalist and troll. I dare you to find any language on this forum I have used that would come even close to that.

it it just me, or has this forum gotten even more batshit insane lately :lol:

Ignore the "pinko" haahhaha

I mean look at the pink color of their usernames. Guess what has happened?

Tell you what, I'll do that! You may now go back to reading your copy of Mein Kamph and the protocols of zion for the 100th time. They will provide you protection and comfort from those evil Jews that control time and space.

Add eminent books and actions of Stalin, Ayatullah khabeesi (oops Khomeni).

Same Islamist and marxists $hit

you want the banana in your azz..??cheap chinese shit.go beg for usa dollar...say thank god for usa they buy your cheap shit..
and worry about what would you do billion of usa bond dollars in your reserve..

Turkey dirty country with suicide bombs, you are the biggest threat of the world. It will be fine if you are wiped off the map.

The USA is not a bad trade partner. But they are a predatory one, and they only have cynical motives for interacting with others. Trading with the USA is like playing with fire - emerging markets like brazil, turkey, india, indo, SA have no idea how to play the game so they inevitably get burned.

Turkey dirty country with suicide bombs, you are the biggest threat of the world. It will be fine if you are wiped off the map.
LOL, the ignorance. Each nationality has its few rotten apples, but anyway... I never comment on Chinese section, but i often see comments of Chinese members elsewhere, and I wonder why there are so few sane Chinese membes here. Heck, the only open-minded and fair Chinese person i know here seems to be Chinese-dragon. In my book, he's the last bastion of the Chinese reputation on this site. Let's see how the reactions will look like.

india has seen its worst..growth rate has started to improve and it has picked up pace since last quarter
gdp_1747901f.jpg

GDP estimates show worst may be over - The Hindu

so far the growth rate forecast is estimated to be 4.9% and its still the financial year has not ended.with every quarter the growth rate is increasing.so 2013-2014 will be more than 5% especially since new mining permits are given and agricultural growth has improved..it'll grow further in coming years.

The Central Statistical Office (CSO) released on Friday estimates of 2013-14 Gross Domestic Product (GDP) growth, pegging it at 4.9 per cent. In 2012-13, the economy grew at 4.5 per cent, the lowest in a decade.

Since the growth during the April-September 2013 was 4.6 per cent, a full-year CSO estimate of 4.9 per cent implies that the economy is expected to grow at just under 5.4 per cent during the second half of 2013-14. The estimate, therefore, shows the worst may be over and the economy will bounce back in the second half of the current fiscal — something that the UPA government has been stating. Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said in his press conference last year that “India’s own growth momentum will revive.”

The pick-up has come mainly from the Agriculture, forestry and fishery sectors that the CSO estimates will grow at 4.6 per cent, against 1.4 per cent last fiscal.

Also, the services sector, including finance, insurance, real estate and business services, is estimated to grow at 11.2 per cent, compared with 10.9 per cent in 2012-13. Electricity, gas and water production is estimated to grow at 6 per cent, up from 2.3 per cent last fiscal.

The CSO estimates project a contraction during the current fiscal in the manufacturing sector.

also CAD has reduced to a great extent.and rupee has stabilized.
India's current account deficit falls to $5.2 billion in July-September quarter - The Times of India
CAD narrows to 1.2% of GDP, but India not out of woods as overseas loan repayments loom - Economic Times
India's current account deficit narrows sharply to 1.2% of GDP | Business Line
Indias narrowing current account deficit good for rupee; poll results two-way risk: Barclays - NDTVProfit.com

LOL, the ignorance. Each nationality has its few rotten apples, but anyway... I never comment on Chinese section, but i often see comments of Chinese members elsewhere, and I wonder why there are so few sane Chinese membes here. Heck, the only open-minded and fair Chinese person i know here seems to be Chinese-dragon. In my book, he's the last bastion of the Chinese reputation on this site. Let's see how the reactions will look like.

Yes, Chinese-dragon is kind and an elite member on PDF, we like him. But the Atawolf guy, the only Turkey member I know, only if you check his thread, constantly bashing and trolling China.

Most Chinese don't comment in the Turkish section either. Relations are strained because of atatwolf's boundless trolling. Incidentally, he's also upset your relations with Arabs and Persians, although not irreparably, because I think most realize he's not representative of Turkey.

The USA is not a bad trade partner. But they are a predatory one, and they only have cynical motives for interacting with others. Trading with the USA is like playing with fire - emerging markets like brazil, turkey, india, indo, SA have no idea how to play the game so they inevitably get burned.

I do not think that merely trading is the cause for the problems. Those countries trade just in the same way as China. The problem ultimately comes down to the US wanting to dominate economically and politically ( militarily phase is kinda over). China or any big power would like to do the same.
Yes, Chinese-dragon is kind and an elite member on PDF, we like him. But the Atawolf guy, the only Turkey member I know, only if you check his thread, constantly bashing and trolling China.

Guys, if you get upset and 'relations are strained' just because of one Turkish user... cmon. if comments like 'Turkey is banana republic' 'doesnt matter if it gets nuked' are the result of one Turkish user, then i have nothing to say anymore. I mean, offending all members of a nationality because of one user is not justified and make things only worse. Let's stay civilized and grown up. Anyway, this is off-topic. So, i will cut it here.

elis is banned. I hope when he comes back, he should reduce the word Jew in his posts.

Well that forum handle might be banned, but I have the feeling he has quite a few more PDF "secret identities" :lol:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom