What's new

How America poisoned the economies and future of Indonesia, South Africa, Brazil, Turkey and India

I bet JEW USA made fukushima to punish japanese for leaving the dollar system, like they did for Gadafi

People going with JEW USA are either stupid, unconscious or have no choices

Korea & Japan are the only countries with JEW USA who succeed because they don't have natural ressources and because they are not needed in the wars in the ME

All others are totally vampirized by the JEW USA: latina America, Africa, Kosovo, Iraq, Libya...

Again you fail, I don't regard Taiwan province as an insult. Do you even know anything about Taiwan? Do you know that Taiwan is regarded as a province itself by the ROC government! We refer to Taiwan province of the ROC.

Taiwan Province - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Administrative divisions of the Republic of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LOL how is calling Taiwan a province an insult?

Try harder kid.

Taiwanese will always be low class people than us mainlanders.

I think @elis has created a special chapter in his browser with full of "jew usa al-qaeda terrorist turkey syria" crap.

What you "dumbed down" mainstream media followers call crap is the truth that anyone with half a brain knows. You apparently don't belong into that category.

it it just me, or has this forum gotten even more batshit insane lately :lol:

Yeah, the American Empire and Zionism never overthrow governments across the globe. They never instigate violence and war in other countries, they never conduct false flag operations either. And they have never done any of these things throughout history! These are and were all "conspiracy theories". Go grab a hamburger and keep watching CNN.. :lol:

Last edited:
I think the writer had made some good points, today they may seem like conspiracy theories but after 50 years, someone from CIA will talk, it became a tradition after years National Clandestine Service's heads of Political Division, they do talk when they retire.

Even if it is a conspiracy, it is the respective country's fault for falling to it.
I can only talk about India - only after this crisis the govt realized it needs to do something to cut the CAD. It resulted in increasing taxes over gold, reducing the import. This alone had a significant impact on the currency. Given the country's history with foreign currency stock, it should have taken such steps without waiting for the currency to fall.

No you fail.

GTFO clown

What you "dumbed down" mainstream media followers call crap is the truth that anyone with half a brain knows. You apparently don't belong into that category.

Yeah, the American Empire and Zionism never overthrow governments across the globe. They never instigate violence and war in other countries, they never conduct false flag operations either. And they have never done any of these things throughout history! These are and were all "conspiracy theories". Go grab a hamburger and keep watching CNN.. :lol:

Excellent reply to those two brainwashed trolls.

This is about economies kid.
Turkey and India are a joke with collapsing currencies like banana republics.
you want the banana in your azz..??cheap chinese shit.go beg for usa dollar...say thank god for usa they buy your cheap shit..
and worry about what would you do billion of usa bond dollars in your reserve..

\
Free money from the US Fed allowed Turkey, South Africa, India, Brazil, and Indonesia and others to run deficits as their higher interest rates created a demand for their bonds and currencies. Now that has reversed

always remember if your country ends in turmoil in the forthcoming future who you have to blame for it

[Investors]: The US Treasury yield sucks at ~2%. Let's put our money somewhere else.
[Turkey, South Africa, India, Brazil, and Indonesia] Buy our bonds we pay much higher rates!
[Investors]:Hey that's awesome! Do you have more?
[Turkey, South Africa, India, Brazil, and Indonesia] Sure we can print up more!
[Investors]:Hey that's awesome! Well do you have even more?
[Turkey, South Africa, India, Brazil, and Indonesia] Sure we can print up more!
[Investors]:Hey that's awesome! Do you have much much more?
[Turkey, South Africa, India, Brazil, and Indonesia] Here you go!
[Investors]:Hey US Treasuries going up. Going to move some money there.
[Turkey, South Africa, India, Brazil, and Indonesia] Aw Crap!
[Author] This is the fault of the US.
[US] WTF???

Excellent reply to those two brainwashed trolls.

LMAO! You calling anyone a brainwashed troll is like the pot calling the kettle black. You're nothing more then a belligerent hyper-nationalist keyboard warrior. You have absolutely no power in the real world. So you come to PDF to chest thump, throw verbal temper tantrums, and try and bully people.

LMAO! You calling anyone a brainwashed troll is like the pot calling the kettle black. You're nothing more then a belligerent hyper-nationalist keyboard warrior. You have absolutely no power in the real world. So you come to PDF to chest thump, throw verbal temper tantrums, and try and bully people.

LOL look who's talking.

The almighty defender of the US telling me I'm a belligerent hyper-nationalist.

You want to see a belligerent hyper-nationalist.....go look in the mirror kid.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom