What's new

How a Pakistan girl was beaten in Mumbai in 2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about 9 Pakistanis killing on thousands Indian citizen in 2008

First... this issue needs to be condemned.

The people who attacked were muslims and not Hindus so how come Hindus are to be blamed??

Also the way the video is blaming "Hindus" is bad.
Nobody blaming hindu, we r saying nobody noticed it. n our gov who has to inshore the safety of our citizens hasnt said anything.

In Islamic India, No political party can speak against Muslim Vote Bank....

Mulla Rajeev Gandhi changed Indian law (Highly criticize) for Vote bank...

Only place is Gujrat where vote bank policy is not done... 25% of Muslims(all) and almost all Shia,Ahmedi and Bohra Voted for Mr Modi. Nitish get 25% Muslim vote by apeasement (communal politics), Modi got 25% Muslim vote by progressive (secular) politics....

its yr internal issue of vote thing.
But the thing is that a pakistani national was beaten in yr territory so this thing must have been taken through diplomatic levels n our Gov must have inshored the safety of our people specially in indian where 68 pakistanis were already dead in 2006 in samjhota express.

How about 9 Pakistanis killing on thousands Indian citizen in 2008

Yr country cant inshore the security of foreigners. Be it samjhota express blasts or in 90s killing of a Australian activist in southern india.

How a Pakistan girl was beaten in Mumbai in 2009. and no one from Pakistan noticed it.
Shame.

the assault was bad, but, i must say saba is a disgrace to pakistan, why are these lahore women becoming so disgraceful to pakistan??i mean first came veena malik and then playboy magazine girl and now this saba, why she tattooed some religious thing on her body, isnt tattooing itself isnt haraam in islam?

how can we even speak about babri mosque and muslims of india when we ourselves are stooping to such low

Last edited by a moderator:
Ever heard of the man who raped and killed 100 runaway boys guess what? he was Pakistani :disagree: or how about the parents who threw acid on their daughter and killed her they too were Pakistani!

They happen in pak on pak citizens we dont do same on our quests.

The issue is she is a Pakistani national who had gone there for study n this is what they get in return.

veena malik was set up to hide the embrassement of sania shoaib...the day sania got married to shoaib the kinos were out of words....so ***-hmit and veena was set up to restore some pride...you can buy these commercial shows for a few dollar or two and this is the true face of indian media....the kinos :)

the assault was bad, but, i must say saba is a disgrace to pakistan, why are these lahore women becoming so disgraceful to pakistan??i mean first came veena malik and then playboy magazine girl and now this saba, why she tattooed some religious thing on her body, isnt tattooing itself isnt haraam in islam?

how can we even speak about babri mosque and muslims of india when we ourselves are stooping to such low
it is but this is not the issue here...we r saying she is a foreign national in a country n the people behave like this.

Im not defending her act but to beat someone brutally that too a foreign national who is there just to study. And our great gov is still saying peace with them and if u remember samjhota express where 68 pakistanis were dead.

And our gov is silent on all this!!! Its the job of gov n our security forces to inshore our safety, specially those who go in india for study.

What did the same indian did when their students were beaten in Australia.

How Shameful is that!!!!!!

Why was the girl beaten,for being a pakistani or some other reason?

They happen in pak on pak citizens we dont do same on our quests.

The issue is she is a Pakistani national who had gone there for study n this is what they get in return.

I feel bad for her she was just a college student but both our countries suffer from fundies the police should have as she was also our guest offered her better protection and those persons who did that to her should have been charged.

And our Gov is silent n still giving visas to our citizens to visit/study in this country.

How shameful is this!!

it is but this is not the issue here...we r saying she is a foreign national in a country n the people behave like this.

Im not defending her act but to beat someone brutally that too a foreign national who is there just to study. And our great gov is still saying peace with them and if u remember samjhota express where 68 pakistanis were dead.

And our gov is silent on all this!!! Its the job of gov n our security forces to inshore our safety, specially those who go in india for study.

Now this is a real Shame.

bhai when pakistanis are dying of drone attacks every day and no other pakistani cares, or seem to care then why whine about what happened to saba lady who infuriated the local muslims in the first place??, i must say she had it coming, not that i support her, but lets just stop whining, pakistanis are being killed in pakistan and nobody seems to whine, why start whining if she got what she deserved, she shouldnt have gone to india in the first place, india is our enemy.. i must say she got the taste of aman ke asha

I feel bad for her she was just a college student but both our countries suffer from fundies the police should have as she was also our guest offered her better protection and those persons who did that to her should have been charged.

Yr media also didnt bothered to report it.
@Pakistanis
Why was our media n Gov was/is silent on this issue its their job to inshore the safety of us where ever we go.
Look at what indian media n gov did when their own citizen were beaten in Australia.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad incident but i must add that why any Pakistani(ordinary civilians) with sane mind will go to india...for any reason?

bhai when pakistanis are dying of drone attacks every day and no other pakistani cares, or seem to care then why whine about what happened to saba lady who infuriated the local muslims in the first place??, i must say she had it coming, not that i support her, but lets just stop whining, pakistanis are being killed in pakistan and nobody seems to whine, why start whining if she got what she deserved, she shouldnt have gone to india in the first place, india is our enemy.. i must say she got the taste of aman ke asha
Yes i agree she got the taste of Aman ki Asha. Why did she pursue her carrier in a Country like India in first place??
Which is no friend of Pakistanis.

And our Gov is silent n still giving visas to our citizens to visit/study in this country.

How shameful is this!!

You worry about killing of Paistani soldiers and citizens in US attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom