What's new

How a Pakistan girl was beaten in Mumbai in 2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You worry about killing of Paistani soldiers and citizens in US attacks.

Well yr gov nor u were worried when 200 houses were burnt of dalits, but u guys n yr gov were furious on Australia when they beaten yr students.

Now you see the difference between India and Pakistan... you have earned your own reputation.

He is trying to say that how much World is just with Muslims specially Pakistanis in yr country.

india is a country in which animals are gangraped by kinos...the colour orange heats them up to do these crazy things...orange should be banned.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...-girl-beaten-mumbai-2009-a.html#ixzz2HOXyr5C2

You really want to go there..Should i post a video link where in pakistan topped in **** search out of which max was for Animal(Donkey ,Camel) sex search......it would be so embracing you know..But i will let u get away with this one ...

for ppl like u "Ignorance is bliss"

You really want to go there..Should i post a video link where in pakistan topped in **** search out of which max was for Animal(Donkey ,Camel) sex search......it would be so embracing you know..But i will let u get away with this one ...

for ppl like u "Ignorance is bliss"
atleast dude we dont beat foreign nationals in our country nor kill them like u did in samjhota express in 2006.

You worry about Shia killings on daily basis

Shia or no shia they get killed in Pak n r Pak citizens n that makes it an internal matter of our country.
But we have never killed a indian nor beaten him or insulted him in our country. We atleast love n respect our guests.

Oh god, here comes Sania bhabhi again. Thread closed for being so old, and well inflammatory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom