What's new

Housing apartheid flourishes in Delhi

Indians racism to its core, what a secular state

I am a strict vegetarian though i am not a jain..will i give my house on rent to non-vegetarian people...no i won't even if they are hindu...my whole apartment is only occupied by vegetarians....call it racism or whatever...

Birds of the same feather flock together..no need to make a drama out of it.

Many Indians believe that Indians are the most racist people on earth. I read that on the thread about Indians killed an African in India.

Read again..he is in hospital and the suspect, a cop's son, is arrested.

This information, from what is called the most respectable newspaper in India (The Hindu), directly contradicts everything that the Indians here have been saying about their own country.

And what is that?? Anyways you still call mainlanders 'locusts'.

Birds of the same feather flock together..no need to make a drama out of it.

Read again..he is in hospital and the suspect, a cop's son, is arrested.

Cops are very low level government workers. If he is just a cop's son, he has no chance. Unless he is he son of a congressman or major politician.

But who he is does not change the fact that Indians are some of the most racist people out there. Its ok for Indians to admit to this fact than point fingers.

Cops are very low level government workers. If he is just a cop's son, he has no chance. Unless he is he son of a congressman or major politician.

But who he is does not change the fact that Indians are some of the most racist people out there. Its ok for Indians to admit to this fact than point fingers.

People living in glass houses should not throw stones at another.

So "son of a congressman or major politician" have a chance for what?

But who he is does not change the fact that Indians are some of the most racist people out there.

A fact according to whom?

Its ok for Indians to admit to this fact than point fingers.

Admit to what, some so called fact of yours?

hahahahaha...Isko Angrezi padhao koi.... Yeh log to ek ke baad doosra PJ maar rahe hain...

A COP does not always mean a beat constable.

I remember in Kota when i was hunting for apartment i was rejected by the Brahmin lady because i was not a vegetarian:lol:.
Some times the stupidity of my country men really amuses me, by the way my neighbour is a muslim.

It's not that no Muslims reside in Hindu localities in Delhi but yes few people are conscious of people moving in because they themselves are vegetarians..

Also another fact one should not ignore that lots of people residing in Delhi are families of migrants from Pakistan who lost many of their near and dear ones in the 1947 riots. The families still carry the bitter memories and loses of partition... The hatred incited in those times by the politicians is the cause of many issues till date..

Another thing, it's not only one sided bias rather Muslim landlords also don't rent out their apartments/houses to non-Muslims.

I remember in Kota when i was hunting for apartment i was rejected by the Brahmin lady because i was not a vegetarian:lol:.
Some times the stupidity of my country men really amuses me, by the way my neighbour is a muslim.

Thanks for sharing. Unless Indians stop pointing fingers at others and start analyze their own society like you do, India will make no progress.

kid is it difficult for your low IQ to understand the simple logic

Grandapa! :lol: Spare us high IQ logic farts for your grandchildren bed time stories.

which is the state is made up by the people, if the people are racist then the state is racist, as simple as that

Ahhhhhhhh!................more retardation. :woot:

A state can be classified as a racist/apartheid state based on discriminatory laws it imposes on its people.

People are classified racist based on their way of thinking or what they believe.

Capish?

It's not that no Muslims reside in Hindu localities in Delhi but yes few people are conscious of people moving in because they themselves are vegetarians..

Also another fact one should not ignore that lots of people residing in Delhi are families of migrants from Pakistan who lost many of their near and dear ones in the 1947 riots. The families still carry the bitter memories and loses of partition... The hatred incited in those times by the politicians is the cause of many issues till date..

Another thing, it's not only one sided bias rather Muslim landlords also don't rent out their apartments/houses to non-Muslims.

Thanks for pointing out racism in India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom