What's new

Hospitality For The World, Hostility Against Pakistani Women Cricket Team

I also read an article by the Manager of the Pak team saying she was happy with the arrangements & her team was in good cheer.

So, whats the problem now ?

Like someone wrote in a post above, if Pak is so peeved - pull out your team.

If not, enjoy the game.

pakistanis are too big hearted, too much for there own bad

The decision to shift the team was taken by asking Pakistan board's Go Ahead. They don't have problem, people re creating fuss over it.

I condemn this act, its in today's newspaper too. But lets not blow this out of proportion.

As I've said before stop going to that heinous country, also why don't they immediately leave? Pathetic. Any Pakistani who likes and goes to India deserves to be disrespected and smacked in the face upon arrival to Pakistan.

pakistanis are too big hearted, too much for there own bad

In which case , make up your mind.

Want to play - hang around and good luck. The best answer the Pak team can give is to win the tournament.

Don't want to play - farewell.

But stop riding two boats .

this is really shame man women can't have a hotel :angry:
Your Board agreed with it. And 600 strength forces to protect them. Itni to Zardari ko bhi nahin milti. :D

There is a thread on Pakistan's foreign exchange amount decreasing and no Pakistani is discussing it.

Like I said Wrong Priorities everywhere. Even on PDF.

Want to play - hang around and good luck. The best answer the Pak team can give is to win the tournament.

sor they cant win it, im sure, fear of terrorism will always be with them

5 star hotel is located about 40 Km from the stadium and since security is important they provided Odisha club house after the approval of Pakistan cricket board as suggested by ICC.

I have seen the videos of the club house it is good accommodation very close to stadium.

@Imran Khan plz go through the below video

No concern over accommodation: Pak women's cricket team --Videos India:IBNLive Videos
simply say , hindu extremists may attack them ??????

This is tough , coming from a nation inflicted with the phenomenon they fear outside their nation.

it is natural , one feels safe in one's home ....... not in others home ..... they are guests there so it is ur responsibility to counter hindu terrorists

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistanis deserve this. Who the heck told them to send our women to Rapistan and that too after recent poisioning of Pakistani blind team captain.

As I've said before stop going to that heinous country, also why don't they immediately leave?

Tells you something.. Doesnt it ? :)

Relax.. Its just the regular Pakistani drama queens who have got their boxers in a twist.. :)

sor they cant win it, im sure, fear of terrorism will always be with them

:lol: coming from Pakistan, having a bomb explode outside the stadium must also be like "Business as usual " for them.. Dont worry.. your women are made of harder stuff than you :)

I thought I was defending the self respect of the Pakistanis, khair, If their self respect means that they have to put up with 3rd class accommodations, so this this govt can claim stable and mature relations with neighbors, why blame the Indian -- anyways, if Pakistan was a safer place for anybody, these women would not have to bargain their dignity and self respect - hain ji? kiyoun Ji?

Sir, the tournament is organised by ICC and you can't say no to ICC. I hope you do understand that!

I wonder how world can send women to such a known SECULAR RAPISTS COUNTRY...Anyways we need to get our girls out of that **** hole...

Your Board agreed with it. And 600 strength forces to protect them. Itni to Zardari ko bhi nahin milti. :D

There is a thread on Pakistan's foreign exchange amount decreasing and no Pakistani is discussing it.

Like I said Wrong Priorities everywhere. Even on PDF.

Na ker yar! In 2004 whole of the Shahrah-e-Faisal would kept blocked for hours before the movements of Indian Team convoy. One could literary see a chain of security personnel on the roads linking Shereton and National stadium.

Neeyat ho tau sub kuch hotta hay mere bhai :)

Seriously.. Just for money and fame you guys send your women folk anywhere ?? Too bad..

You should be thankful that the tournament is still being organized in India.

Back
Top Bottom