What's new

Hospitality For The World, Hostility Against Pakistani Women Cricket Team

nothing but submission to a nation that has never accepted our existence, a nation that is enslaved in the terrorist Ideology of ‘Hindutva’, a nation that lives in ‘Pakistan-Syndrome’ haunting not only poor Muslim community, but even its finest of talents and stars for their lineage towards Pakistan.

Talk about being delusional !

Waise the girls should have been provided a good hotel at par wth facilities provided to others. Atleast this much courtesy we can show. Damn these assholes.
By the way.. the facilities at the stadium are not that bad.. too bad they won't be able to visit Bhubaneshwar.. would have been fun.

I would rather take the word of the PCB or the Pakistani players rather than some hate article, I'm sure if they are not happy the news would come out.
By the buy I think the captain of the Pak team is a great girl, liked the way she carried herself on the interview on one of the news channels.
Best of luck to them. :tup:

it seems i blamed the authorities in haste.. but the decision is quite sound.
The city where match will be played does not have a single 5 star hotel and they will need to travel to another city nearly 30 km from the ground every day.
If they have done it after consulation with pcb, I dont see the problem.

dont worry Pakistanies,next time if Indian Cricket team comes to pakistan,we will arrange and book a hotel for them In Afghanistan's war covered area to let them feel at home :P

If you havent forgotten nobody plays in Pakistan so the question of the Indian team comming there is out of the window, anyways as of now there is no big difference between Pakistan and Afghanistan. ;)

If you havent forgotten nobody plays in Pakistan so the question of the Indian team comming there is out of the window, anyways as of now there is no big difference between Pakistan and Afghanistan. ;)

and we arent dyin either to have indian team in Pakistan to play wid us:sick:...

wats da difference? beat them in India,Beat them in pakistan its same,but even more fun to beat them on their own soil!

and we arent dyin either to have indian team in Pakistan to play wid us:sick:...

wats da difference? beat them in India,Beat them in pakistan its same,but even more fun to beat them on their own soil!

marsh, why are you still dissatisfied even after knowing the reason. Use google map to verify the distance and watch the video posted above.

Sorry if I burnt a hole in your hand, was just answering you question about India comming to play in Pakistan and I have no heart breaks about the Pakistani team winning in India, should agree they were a better team on this tour. :)

i think your pcb also don't want your player to "feel at home" thats why they are happy with it and agree without any putting up question either your pcb is smater than you all or dumb... Choice is your...

Whatever happens to Indian jawans at LOC is not all matters to us , enjoy cricket play more cricket and feel happy. Indians never thinks about our jawans sacrifice , Indians should deserve many Mumbai type attacks in near future.

Whatever happens to Indian jawans at LOC is not all matters to us , enjoy cricket play more cricket and feel happy. Indians never thinks about our jawans sacrifice , Indians should deserve many Mumbai type attacks in near future.

And will happy to see our NSG And ATS targeting them and ripping their heads off

so its not india who chosed the place here is the icc statment
"“The ICC considered all options and the best
security for the teams, and we have chosen to
use the Barabati Stadium clubhouse,” said an ICC
spokeswoman."

dont worry Pakistanies,next time if Indian Cricket team comes to pakistan,we will arrange and book a hotel for them In Afghanistan's war covered area to let them feel at home :P

Pffff..WHEN Indian team will come to.Pak. The big Q.v. is When..
Were your male cricket players not booked in 5 stars when they come here last time..and before that...and before that..?
It's just bad dining mate. The border shelling etc. No big hotels in that city wants lock horns with local stock who are against it, after all that city is not a metropolitan, hence they rely on repete business big time.
Hope u understand the business point if view too.

India is ruled by Hindutva elite who dont want good to come to Pakistan

Arey besharmo! Apni larkiya ko teek se nahi paal sakte! Dosri ki larkiya ko kya khaas karenge?

This subject has been dealt with on another thread & most Indians have expressed ther anguish on this as well.

I cannot see why this has to come up again & again.

However, it should give some idea of the sense of indignation the nation has felt on the recent actions on the LC. It also indicates how weak the relations are and how easily they can be hijacked by events .

I also read an article by the Manager of the Pak team saying she was happy with the arrangements & her team was in good cheer.

So, whats the problem now ?

Like someone wrote in a post above, if Pak is so peeved - pull out your team.

If not, enjoy the game.

Back
Top Bottom