What's new

horrible Islamophobic attack in France

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna get happen sooner or later. People will take matter in their hands in the view of islamic terrorism spreading all over the world.

Hope it can be controlled sooner than later.

Is this why hindus are burning Muslims in India?

Yeh la'anat on the French man! Bunch of Islamophobic w*nkers!

I think that the people who are saying it are right that these are the first signs of a massive backlash against Muslims - not just the extremists - all Muslims -- as they will only truly accept you if you completely give up your religion, culture and everything.

don't get me wrong there are some really nice wonderful people here but I can see the tide turning...although thankfully England isn't yet as intolerant of Islam as mainland Europe...

I won't be surprised if what happened to the Bosnians happens to other Muslims in some EU countries in the next 10 -20 years or so...:(

Last edited:
"I am your god I am your Islam" :lol: epic
Now tell us "every action have it's reaction" :D

You know what’s more epic they are 200 million Muslims in India. I hope they are more Indians as hateful as you are, it would be interesting to see how the Muslims of India will react. ;)
:pop:

Yeh la'anat on the French man! Bunch of Islamophobic w*nkers! I cancelled my planned holiday to Paris -- even though it is a beautiful city (been there before) after they reprinted the cartoon of our Prophet (Peace and blessings of Allah be upon him and his family).

I think that the people who are saying it are right that these are the first signs of a massive backlash against Muslims - not just the extremists - all Muslims -- as they only accept us if we completely give up our religion, culture and everything. so if you become like Salman Rushdie then you're considered a moderate otherwise even if you don't practise at all but you say you believe in the Koran Sharif etc. being the word of Allah they still consider you a fanatic!!

I've seriously thought about moving back to Pakistan with my family even though , realistically, it will be very hard for me to adjust initially since I'm third generation but I do speak - thankfully--fluent Urdu and Punjabi (thanks to my parents insisting on it when I was young!) I am highly educated (not bragging) with advanced degrees from top UK universities so I should be able to get a good job in Pakistan in Islamabad or Lahore or somewhere in the Punjab...

RIP to the man,horrible thing to happen.

Not to be picky,it's obvious that the majority of muslims are not extremists,but even in here about 1/3 of the muslim members commenting on threads are raving about how Europe "will be conquered,Islamicized" how people "must be punished for cartoons".Ofcourse this kind of behaviour atracts hostility,why are people surprised?.When you threathen to "wipe out" native culture,natives will come at you.

Let these fanatics kill eachother. and eventually, those who were smart enough to step aside will survive. e.e

Funny how they complain about something and end up doing something equally horrible.

"He was reported to have been diagnosed with schizophrenia as he claimed he had heard voices and officials say that he was found at the scene in an incoherent state."

How look....excuses

Not to be picky,it's obvious that the majority of muslims are not extremists,but even in here about 1/3 of the muslim members commenting on threads are raving about how Europe "will be conquered,Islamicized" how people "must be punished for cartoons".Ofcourse this kind of behaviour atracts hostility,why are people surprised?.When you threathen to "wipe out" native culture,natives will come at you.

Hey that's really not true. Most Muslims I know -- at least amongst educated ones -- are pretty much Europeanised culturally and are fairly secular in how they live their everyday lives and don't support the extremists but the problem is that even if you are a non-practising Muslim you will still love the Prophet and respect him (and Imam Ali etc.) and at least believe in things like the Afterlife etc. Even for holding such beliefs they consider people 'extreme' so I think the issue is, really, that they expect that they can poke fun of sacred personalities - which is their right in their countries -- but they consider it extreme if you are offended by it! WTF?! I'm a bad Muslim but even I got really offended by the cartoons. Of course I wouldn't take the law into my own hands ever but it does hurt. I think that the laws will get tougher and tougher so that eventually anyone with even a tiny seed of faith will be either forced to hide their religion in public or leave. I think that's what a lot of people want too but are too PC to say it. Also race does play a part. Most Muslims in Europe are black or brownish (either from Indo-Pak, North Africa, Arab countries or Turks) and so that's definitely a factor too. If most EU Muslims looked like Scandinavians trust me there'd be no issue!

Isn't that kind of the same excuse terrorists use? (They attacked us first we are only responding to their hostilities )

It's getting to the point where sometimes - despite my very lucky and cushy lifestyle (thank God) which I studied and worked really hard to achieve at school, university and now workplace -- I wish my parents had never emigrated from Pakistan. Its actually soul-destroying not having a real place to belong, to call home. I've seriously thought about moving back to Pakistan even though I'm sure it would be hard for me to adjust to the change in lifestyle and living standards. At least then any future children won;t have identity issues.

Despite everything I think you people who live and grew up in India or Pakistan are REALLY lucky --despite everything and all the problems of both countries -- you are living in your own land. That must be an amazing feeling.

Isn't that kind of the same excuse terrorists use? (They attacked us first we are only responding to their hostilities )

True.I'm just telling you the old "action-reaction".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom