What's new

Horrible crime against a 2 year old child

A similar thread has been closed by unknown.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/81830-indian-family-arrested-over-child-sacrifice.html

Only very few of such rituals are reported.... those with resources do it in secret.
This is a key pagan ritual and will never be abolished.
There is no other use of thousands of kidnapped kids from Bangladesh, Pakistan and Afghanistan.

chill yaar ! just try to comprehend who the family was and wass their background.....

generally lower class ppl indulge into such acts......

as i said this whole thing has to do with rational education rather than blaming customs and traditions.

all these events occur out of frustration which so many indians or ppl around the world face in their day to day lives.

its completely a psychological phenomenon rather than cultural.

u r rite all these are pagan rituals but u need to understand that pagan is da most ancient, and there were times when science wasnt evolved. ppl needed reasons to justify things happening around.......hence the superstitions were born.

with time the ritual eased off and today is limited only to backward ppl.

Thanks !

A similar thread has been closed by unknown.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/81830-indian-family-arrested-over-child-sacrifice.html

Only very few of such rituals are reported.... those with resources do it in secret.
This is a key pagan ritual and will never be abolished.
There is no other use of thousands of kidnapped kids from Bangladesh, Pakistan and Afghanistan.

What an idiotic comment filled with hatred, insensitivity.. Instead of condemning the act, the genius is using such an horrible incident to show his hatred against all Indians. It needs a person to be insane to think like you and i see somebody thanked you as well for the stupid post.

well these type pf crimes are happening everywhere these days not only india alone hope we have a system in which through these crimes will get tough punishment so in future no one do the same we have to set examples

A man can die but once. A crazy person is already dead due to him not having any brain activity. But for personal pleasure people would want to stab his face multiple times. That is the time when I question other peoples sanity across the globe.

Back
Top Bottom