What's new

Horrible crime against a 2 year old child

Horrible but not uncommon. Arab states, north Africa, and central Asian countries are worst in this.

the man should be tortured, put into washing machine and drowned to death

Why torture him? The child according to the news wasn't tortured. Stabbing leads to relatively painless death, especially if done multiple times so blood loss is substantial and rapid.

Anyway, good for the child since it left in the state it came in. I wish someone had killed me when I was 2.

I guess some fellows here have a problem understanding the concept of rule of law.

A civilized society can not behave the same way a psychopath did. Guys who are proposing sadistic and cruel means to torture this person need to grow up.

^^ yes but indians have proposed the same for other stories involving the barbarity of taliban

So that is your justification?

How about standing up on your own convictions and beliefs rather than what Indians said or did?

BTW, your nationality was not a factor in the way I responded.

why being humane to him when he was not humane to the innocent kid???, if some body fcked you up, will you suggest a humane punishment for that criminal??

will you suggest humane punishment for ajmal kasab, taliban etc??

thats what we are doing brother.....ajmal kasab wasnt stoned to death on a chauraha....was he?

civil societies have to act reasonably and responsibly.....dont u think so?

and do u think it wud matter to that person if u chop his head with a blunt sword.....

he is gonna die either way....how wud this anyways give justice to a person already deceased. do u think his or her so called spirit wud even care.:no:.but when u say justice then that needs to be provided whether alive or dead and for that u dont need to repeat the act commited on the convict. do u? :hang2:

u can only satisfy ur inner animalistic urge. nothing else is the value added. but again do u think this animalistic behaviour of urs is appreciable? if a dog bites me, i dont bite him abck in anger....do i.....coz i am not a dog. i am human and act like one.

now dont take this stance of mine as sympathetic and let the criminal free....punishment is rule of law and appropriately provided.

i am just trying to think logically and rational. :cheers:

sick!!! how can such people even breath the same air as us

coz this air is not responsible anyways for the inhumane behaviour of a person...... yaar ab hawa ka kya dosh....

:lol:

thats what we are doing brother.....ajmal kasab wasnt stoned to death on a chauraha....was he?

civil societies have to act reasonably and responsibly.....dont u think so?

and do u think it wud matter to that person if u chop his head with a blunt sword.....

he is gonna die either way....how wud this anyways give justice to a person already deceased. do u think his or her so called spirit wud even care.:no:.but when u say justice then that needs to be provided whether alive or dead and for that u dont need to repeat the act commited on the convict. do u? :hang2:

u can only satisfy ur inner animalistic urge. nothing else is the value added. but again do u think this animalistic behaviour of urs is appreciable? if a dog bites me, i dont bite him abck in anger....do i.....coz i am not a dog. i am human and act like one.

now dont take this stance of mine as sympathetic and let the criminal free....punishment is rule of law and appropriately provided.

i am just trying to think logically and rational. :cheers:

very well said......

that barbarian deserves a painful punishment, and just 2 yr confinement maybe send him to gitmo or abu gharib

yaar muslims are very hotheaded...gussa naak par rehta hai hamesha...whether india or pakistan or mideast......all are same..thats my observation.......

thoda chill marro yaaron ! itna gussa.....baap re baap !:flame::flame:

PS : i am not trying to stereotype or something, just on a lighter note !

Last edited:
Why torture him? The child according to the news wasn't tortured. Stabbing leads to relatively painless death, especially if done multiple times so blood loss is substantial and rapid.

Anyway, good for the child since it left in the state it came in. I wish someone had killed me when I was 2.

R U NUTS..nevertheless......i was just laughing at ur post ! :lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom