Col. Tahir(shaheed) - 10.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 139
  • Col. Tahir(shaheed) - 11.JPG
    Col. Tahir(shaheed) - 11.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 133
  • Col. Tahir(shaheed) - 12.JPG
    Col. Tahir(shaheed) - 12.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 129
There is no doubt that Pak defence forces are the reason for survival of Pakistan.
Our media is infested by enimies. It is shame that the deserved praise of sacrifice is missing.
Neither does govt. is bothered to praise the martyrs.
Politicians are busy transfering foreign aid to their personal banks accounts.

Lieutenant Zeeshan Saeed (Shaheed)

(arabic verse) Inna Lillah Hey Wah Inna Elayhee Rajeeon...Ameen

Quran verse: Think not of those, who are slain in the way of Allah, as dead. Nay, they are living. With their Lord they have provision.
(Surah 3 verse 169)

Army officials, family members and residents offer prayers before the flag-draped coffin of Pakistani army lieutenant Zeeshan Saeed, who was martyred in the ongoing operation against Taliban militants in troubled North Waziristan region, at his funeral in Dera Ismail Khan on June 29, 2009. At least 12 soldiers were martyred when their convoy came under attack on June 28 in Gharlamai area near Wachabibi village, about 45 kilometres (27 miles) west of Miranshah, the main town in North Waziristan, the military said.

Source: AFP

May ALLAH shower his blessings on his soul & fmaily.......And all other shaheeds who sacrificed their lives for PAKISTAN.

Please remember all shaheeds in your prayers who fought for Pakistan, for our better future.

Pak Fauj Zindabaad
Pakistan Paindaabaad

:pakistan:

Lt. Faiz Sultan Shaheed -- A Brave Soul

Wednesday, July 01, 2009
By Major (r) Aamir Bilal
The Frontier Force Regiment,
Islamabad

On the afternoon of June 13, I left Islamabad for the village of Maghal in Chakwal district's Tehsil Choa Saidan Shah -- about 35 kilometres from the Kallar Kahar motorway exit. As the vehicle approached the Maghal village I could feel a sense of festivity. I noticed people dressed nicely, walking towards the house of Subedar (r) Malik Sahib Khan Awan. There is hardly any house in Maghal and the surrounding villages from where someone hasn't served in the armed forces of Pakistan. The local residents had gathered to receive the body of Lieutenant Malik Faiz Sultan Awan Shaheed, son of Subedar Khan Awan, a proud son of the soil who laid down his life and embraced shahadat in the line of duty while fighting terrorists from their well-defended position at the top of Zaray Sir in Mohmand Agency on June 11.

His father was present among a huge gathering receiving and greeting guests pouring in from all over the places. The moment I came across Subedar Sahib Khan he greeted me with a glitter in his eyes and said: "Sir, thank God that Allah has accepted our sacrifice, I am really proud of my son. He received twenty-two bullets in his chest and none in his back". His statement left me stunned for a while but I could now understand the reason of festivity and pride that I noticed among all the proud villagers.

Lieutenant Awan Shaheed was born on Sept 3, 1985. He was the eldest among five brothers and sisters and received his early education from F G Public School, Kharian, and later from Military College, Jhelum. He joined the PMA in 2005 and passed out with flying colours in April 2007. He was commissioned in the elite Bawanja battalion of the Piffer Regiment which is one of the finest infantry battalions of the Pakistan army. He knew very well about the fate of the hazardous operation and he knew that he might have to lay down his life while accomplishing the insurmountable task in the difficult terrain. He left a note in his diary and a telephone message to his mother: "I left home in khaki and will come back in sabz hilali -- I have lost nothing but got everything that I desired".

Faiz had packed his backpack with eight additional magazines of ammunition and six hand grenades. He led his men with exemplary courage, eliminating more than 30 battle-hardened and well-trained terrorists before a volley of bullets, including one from a 12.7 calibre heavy machinegun, hit his chest. Faiz embraced shahadat on the spot.

May Allah rest his soul in eternal abode and grant strength to his family members and friends to withstand his untimely departure from this mortal world. Faiz, we are proud of you and we salute your sacrifice and dedication and promise you that we will not let the enemies of your and our motherland succeed in achieving their sinister designs. Long live the martyrs of the Operation Rah-e-Haq.

Source: The News: Lt. Faiz Sultan Shaheed
-----------------------------------------------------------------
May Allah bless all shaheeds & their families. Ameen

Pak Fauj Zindaabaad
Pakistan Paindaabaad

Col Tahir was frm my unit... I knew him personally and believe me, he was one of the best men i have ever met. He was a true muslim and a brave soldier. A very loving father and a loving husband... Though he is not with us still I can always feel him around me... He gave his best to the unit and every1 around him... I wish I had spent some more time with you but I am sure you are at the best places and dont worry, your unit will take care of your family... HE HAS SACRIFICED HIS TODAY FOR OUR TOMORROW

Lt Zeeshan embraced martyrdom after being critically injured, the doctor who was to look after him also embraced martyrdom and their vehicle was blown by RL (rocket launcher)

How is govt. planning to honor our martyrs and their families?

Last edited by a moderator:
god bless him...
in my recent unusual visit to Charat home of SSGs, their i saw his portrait along with rest of officers who embraced shadatt! i will upload the clip, but some one has to help me with making this video “Indian proof” as it may contain some stuff.. not that its top secret.

my relative... May Allah Bless Him

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 44
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 41
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 33
Maj Zia Shaheed (Swat Operation) also my relative

Dawn News

Geo News

Last edited by a moderator:
http://pakistaniat.com/2009/08/03/jonaid-khan-ssg/

Inspiration Pakistan: My Boy Jonaid

Aisha Sarwari

Capt. Jonaid Khan: Special Services Group in the Pakistan army was born in Quetta in 1983, with his primary education in Ankara, where his father Prof. Ayaz Ahmad Khan was stationed on deputation in the Pakistan Mission, Ankara. He was abducted by Taliban on April 19, 2009 and said to be martyred on May 10th 2009.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/441907-post1054.html

Our martyrs dont need to be honoured spclly by the govt...

I understand your sentiment and appreciate it, however, I don't want to see their families suffer either.

A respectful life is haq of our shaheeds' families and it is the reposnibility of the govt. and all of us to ensure that we honour that haq.

May Allah grant us the strength to come through in this task, ameen.

Originally posted by wall-e
Our martyrs dont need to be honoured spclly by the govt...

What does this mean?
Now can someone explain what is actually meant by

spclly by the govt...

This young man is from forces.

What does this mean?
Now can someone explain what is actually meant by ...
This young man is from forces.

Martyrs achieve eternal honour so the worldly honour is not important, specially by a govt. which is run by crooks.

Back
Top Bottom