What's new

HongKongers were More Happy under British than Chinese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell this to the other guy.. what's his name--"beijingwalker"....

He believes your country is "owned" by CPC govt in Beijing...... .

what the hell are you talking about?! where did I say that??????????????????? you bare faced liar.

Before supporting your big mouth media, why not reminding your minister to check throught carefully the contract agreement first for any breaching of contract terms, asking just in case you guys make the usual blunder again.

Typical stupid and greedy indians. Always thinking of themselves only and still dreaming that others will choose to stand by your side. LOLOL.

Why are you after me --- I am not the Govt of India, dear.....

It is for Singapore and India to decide ... and I believe a rather minor issue, in terms of national relationships.

For one, I didn't even know Singapore Air force was using an Indian base... leave alone under what terms and contract...

First time, I heard such a thing in my life ... !!!!!

what the hell are you talking about?! where did I say that??????????????????? you bare faced liar.

Implied .. okay.

Now go to sleep.

The Topic is not about Singapore.

It is about How Hongkongers think themselves as White Man and Spit on Yellow Man.

and indians are designated receivers of all the spits from everywhere , last but not the least from HKers!

tell me that Indians don't envy the fact that Hongkong is a Chinese city and ask me to believe it!! talking negative about Hongkong can only reveal your jealousy more,so,please at least try to hide it.

^^^^ Go read this article:

Singapore stands up for its curry - Yahoo! News Singapore

You'll know Singaporeans, a bit better....

FYI, it is an article written by an ah neh again to make all ah neh in india to feel that they are important!

Do you seriously think that I, who is a 100% authentical singaporean fell for it. LOLOL....

BTW, the most perferred curry here is either the "Peranakan Curry" or "Fish head curry", which are local dishs. No local will prefer your lousy indian type here, another big lies in that article. LOLOL...

and indians are designated receivers of all the spits from everywhere , last but not the least from HKers!

.. And you want to get India into it, in addition to Singapore.. ... when the topic is only about HongKong !!!

Your usual bad-worded mouth, notwithstanding..

FYI, it is an article written by an ah neh again to make all ah neh in india to feel that they are important!

Do you seriously think that I, who is a 100% authetical singaporean believe even the slightest of it. LOLOL....

BTW, the most perferred curry here is either the "Peranakan Curry" or "Fish head curry", which are local dishs. No local will prefer your lousy indian type here, another big lies in that article. LOLOL...

I didn't comment on the article .. just pointed it out...

Feel free to make out of it whatever way you want .. and others can do the same thing....

But my experience in Singapore has been very good ... Honestly, I felt less at home even in USA (which is supposedly the fairest and free-est country), that in Singapore. Indeed some Americans can be unreasonable (though, within their laws) ... but Singaporeans are way too better. I like it, off course.

Indians should care more about developing your dilapidated cities instead of pointing finger at those world class cosmopolitan cities.you are in no position to do that,at least not yet.

I bet most of the samples taken are frustrated right wing Hlongkongers. These bitchings will go on and the brits are all too happy to fan the flames. It takes time for these losers to change their attitude. If they are not too happy they can leave HK anytime.

what did I SAY implies that Singapore is owned by CCP government?

My PRC bro, no need to get agitated about it. It is their usual tactics to create diversion.

Nobody actually wants to be on their side , that is why he has to suddenly accuse you of something that you never did so to divert away from our topic. LOLOL at another pathetic indian.

.. And you want to get India into it, in addition to Singapore.. ... when the topic is only about HongKong !!!

Your usual bad-worded mouth, notwithstanding..

that is fact on indians that you cant avoid but you can have the option of staying delusional

all in all,Indian cities are far behind Chinese cities.all people would easily admit it except for Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom