What's new

Hong Kong imposes sanctions on Philippines over 2010 hostage deaths

Mainland needs to follow suit: sanctions on pinoys now. Iran is sanctioned for far less serious offences, so the world needs to take an even more firm stance against the island of killer monkeys.

Mainland needs to follow suit: sanctions on pinoys now. Iran is sanctioned for far less serious offences, so the world needs to take an even more firm stance against the island of killer monkeys.

Ha and the @$$hole speaks typical chinese trash imperial brasher we would welcome further so call sanctions i mean really who would suffer the Philippines or the racist polluted City of Hong kong? The Filipinos can find work else were the transtion will be hard but its mosquito bite compare to whats coming i mean besides from maids and other professionals like teachers, engineers, bankers, investors etc and not to mention filipino tourist coming to hong kong its not big thing right so go ahead Singapore, Middle East, Europe, North and South America, India the Oceania etc so many places so many work places Hong kong is a just other steeping stone. Sure the poor maids but they can still study and join the main stream workforce heck even chinese labors (you imperials not just stealing resources and territories and seas but jobs too! go figure?) from the mainland now come here to work so many infrastructure works and new businesses opening and the booming economy so soon going aboard will just be for leisure and business not to find greener pastures a few decades or so the rate the Philippine economy is going but any case all we need is to cut ties with arrogant imperial chinese all of them that would making things go faster so go right ahead at less we have an agreement.

Ha and the @$$hole speaks typical chinese trash imperial brasher we would welcome further so call sanctions i mean really who would suffer the Philippines or the racist polluted City of Hong kong? The Filipinos can find work else were the transtion will be hard but its mosquito bite compare to whats coming i mean besides from maids and other professionals like teachers, engineers, bankers, investors etc and not to mention filipino tourist coming to hong kong its not big thing right so go ahead Singapore, Middle East, Europe, North and South America, India the Oceania etc so many places so many work places Hong kong is a just other steeping stone. Sure the poor maids but they can still study and join the main stream workforce heck even chinese labors (you imperials not just stealing resources and territories and seas but jobs too! go figure?) from the mainland now come here to work so many infrastructure works and new businesses opening and the booming economy so soon going aboard will just be for leisure and business not to find greener pastures a few decades or so the rate the Philippine economy is going but any case all we need is to cut ties with arrogant imperial chinese all of them that would making things go faster so go right ahead at less we have an agreement.

Only 2 periods in your incoherent pile of words. Didn't the Americans build any schools on your island?

Only 2 periods in your incoherent pile of words. Didn't the Americans build any schools on your island?

Did your mom drop you when you were a baby? or she just teach you how to be a good nazi and look down on anyone?

Did your mom drop you when you were a baby? or she just teach you how to be a good nazi and look down on anyone?

Nobody wants to look down on you, but your illiteracy makes it hard to take you seriously. I've said it before, that real pinoy patriots must be dismayed to have you on "their team", because you're such an embarassing liability.

Nobody wants to look down on you, but your illiteracy makes it hard to take you seriously. I've said it before, that real pinoy patriots must be dismayed to have you on "their team", because you're such an embarassing liability.

Says the neo nazi? :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom