What's new

Hong Kong imposes sanctions on Philippines over 2010 hostage deaths

HK polices are well trained, nice and professional, no matter how those mobs abuse them, they just keep claim and act like a Buddha.

But what is the point of that? To tell the people that you can slap, hit and curse an officer without consequences? HK police were not like this in the 70s-80s. What happened to them? Too many bleeding hearts joining the force or lack of training?

All HK people need to do is hire more Indonesian maids and less pinoy maids and their gov't will apologize

Sorry, Indonesian government will not allow more maids to be sent abroad for a few years ahead, the improving economic situation in Indonesia led a huge demand for local maid workers. Only skilled worker will be allowed to get their permits for working abroad.

This is why you have too low IQ. It wasn't about the killer. It was the stupid action of your GOVERNMENT SPONSOR rescue team, which is a joke of a team, failed to save life of foreign citizen. In response, your government and your president did not even acknowledged this mistake and offer apology. It is typical of your savage, uncivilized behavior that make HK people angry. It's the same situation with Taiwanese fisherman getting killed by your coast guard.

Their president said that they don't need to apologize because the Chinese government didn't apologize for their people who were killed in Beijing recently. Such comment has shown that how stupid, shameless and ignorant their president is. The accident, which took those Filipinos' lives, was happened in a FRESH; yet the incident happened in Manila, which took several HK people's lives, was lasting for SEVERAL HOURS. Everyone with clear eyes can see that how "professional" and "well trained" their "rescue" team is, how "careful" their leaders were and how "serious" they took the incident. And they still want to blame everything to the killer -who's gone crazy and become mad because of the "brilliant" action from the "rescue" team. Not to mention they decided to cover his body with their beautiful national flag, how sweet.

But what is the point of that? To tell the people that you can slap, hit and curse an officer without consequences? HK police were not like this in the 70s-80s. What happened to them? Too many bleeding hearts joining the force or lack of training?

HK has already returned to China, every "violent action" from the police will be exaggerated by the media as a issue of "how China bullies HK people".

Last edited:
Their president said that they don't need to apologize because the Chinese government didn't apologize for their people who were killed in Beijing recently. Such comment has shown that how stupid, shameless and ignorant their president is. The accident, which took those Filipinos' lives, was happened in a FRESH; yet the incident happened in Manila, which took several HK people's lives, was lasting for SEVERAL HOURS. Everyone with clear eyes can see that how "professional" and "well trained" their "rescue" team is, how "careful" their leaders were and how "serious" they took the incident. And they still want to blame everything to the killer -who's gone crazy and become mad because of the "brilliant" action from the "rescue" team. Not to mention they decided to cover his body with their beautiful national flag, how sweet.

HK has already returned to China, every "violent action" from the police will be exaggerated by the media as a issue of "how China bullies HK people".
Acino or whoever he is, is just low IQ president. I am amazed they are picking this guy as their president, just show how intelligence they are as people imo.

Assume that is true, but it just makes the police look like a bunch of sissies. Who will respect them? Correct me if I'm wrong, but HK cops nowadays are nothing close to what we see on HK dramas and movies. No one like a Donnie Yen, but more like those guys from the Big Bang Theory sitcom.

Like a Fool Philippine is shooting itself in the foot. By antagonizing China, Philippines has a lot to lose Economically.

If you think you can assault a police officer without being jailed, you are welcome to take the next flight out of America and try it. :wave:

If you think you can assault a police officer without being jailed, you are welcome to take the next flight out of America and try it. :wave:

I was referring to HK police, not America. I know what will happen if you strike a police officer in US. A lady slapped a HK officer but did not get retaliation. They had to politely ask her to get into the police car.

A foreigner knocked off a HK police officer 's glasses and he wasn't hit back. The HK police said,"don't do it again." he tried to arrest the guy but the guy kept on walking.

Assume that is true, but it just makes the police look like a bunch of sissies. Who will respect them? Correct me if I'm wrong, but HK cops nowadays are nothing close to what we see on HK dramas and movies. No one like a Donnie Yen, but more like those guys from the Big Bang Theory sitcom.

They have no choice, some of the local and western medias are extremely double standards and try everything to exaggerate any "aggressive" action from the police. HK police is trying their best to protect HK's reputation. How pity.

I was referring to HK police, not America. I know what will happen if you strike a police officer in US.

You think you won't be jailed after assaulting a HK police officer?

If there is no consequence why don't you try it?

They have no choice, some of the local and western medias are extremely double standards and try everything to exaggerate any "aggressive" action from the police. HK police is trying their best to protect HK's reputation. How pity.

reputation over safety of police officer is a joke. I think HK people are too media conscious which is shameful. You can't do big business by catering to other people's concern.

You think you won't be jailed after assaulting a HK police officer?

If there is no consequence why don't you try it?

I'm not in HK. You would be jailed but what i'm saying is the retaliation before you are sent to jail for one day. Google it.

I'm not in HK. You would be jailed but what i'm saying is the retaliation before you are sent to jail for one day. Google it.

They are not dumb to give China's enemies a chance to do propaganda against us.

And you would be jailed for a LOT longer than one day. If you don't believe it you are welcome to try it yourself.

Acino or whoever he is, is just low IQ president. I am amazed they are picking this guy as their president, just show how intelligence they are as people imo.

Ya this coming from the neo nazi style people claiming the whole world

Back
Top Bottom