What's new

Hollow power: India on a path to decline

Brilliant article, with many pertinent points related to both Pakistan and India.

These Indians are asking for a massive beating at the hands of China.

They are one of the most deluded bunch on this planet - thinking that they have any chance against
a country multiple times more powerful.

Hope for peace as thousands of Indian soldiers do not deserve to die for their government's stupidity.

There is a difference, India claims to be a democracy, China does not.
So a " people's government" is not supposed to shoot people between the eyes for expressing their opinion.

Where does it say to do that in das kapital?

Is china living up to the ideals of a perfect classless communist society?

Sure, and you are also free to ban people from eating beef because your religion says so.

Yes. How does that go against being democratic? All countries on earth ban food items. ALL.

Your idea of democracy seems a little confused.

What makes you think that I am a "Jamati"?

Guess last time when I visited a mosque?

Then you should visit mosques. Anything that will cure your China cheerleading syndrome and help grow a sense of self respect.

You can hear the tone coming out of India now, it's signalling they want to withdraw but they still want a face saving exit. Their mistake was thinking this was just another tug of war like the usual disputed borders. Now they are stuck in a pit and can't exit unless they crawl out. A big embarrassment I would say.

Then you should visit mosques. Anything that will cure your China cheerleading syndrome and help grow a sense of self respect.

Saying the bluth truth is not cheerleading.

In a war China will crush India.
Everyone one in the world bar Indians seem to understand this.

There is a difference, India claims to be a democracy, China does not.
Do you claim to be servent slave or donkey labour......

What do you claim to be. Please tell me Chinese.. what are you what's your worth what's it's like to be in such control?
Can you have child , can you read free, can you do anything freely. Dont compared us to you , you are caged Chinese.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom