What's new

HK journalists kicked out of APEC for shouting at Aquino

I didn't say that I hate you but your medias goddamnit.
:sick:

Our media is one package with the people and the government!

Who's dare to complain with HK and Taiwan journalists? Even HK and Taiwan people are not!

You are a communist, isn't? A dictator supporter? Traitor?

As much i love you people making a fools out of yourselves please let get back on topic.

Don't be so happy, since you are a Christian and Democracy state...you are not far from us.

Except that your democracy is not working as it suppose to be...so you are a bit safe and sane for now.

The CIA backed HK journalist rudeness hide under freedom banner, as the source of fantastic phenomena in APEC is still inline with the topic!

Really?

Soon, free speech and free press will overrun your country and Bali!

Just look at HK and Taiwan. Are we still East Asians?

Free Speech and Free Press in Indonesia must be accompany by some code ethics and responsibility, there is so many cases about ordinary man suing press and Journalist about their miss conduct and false news in Indonesia. Vis Versa, so many cases about press organization suing government institution, Police Department, or event our Military institution and DPR (supreme legislative body in Indonesia) for their mistreatment and conduct some violent ways to press or journalists agents.

Free Speech and Free Press in Indonesia must be accompany by some code ethics and responsibility, there is so many cases about ordinary man suing press and Journalist about their miss conduct and false news in Indonesia. Vis Versa, so many cases about press organization suing government institution, Police Department, or event our Military institution and DPR (supreme legislative body in Indonesia) for their mistreatment and conduct some violent ways to press or journalists agents.

That because your country is not importance. No superpower is going to bother with yours.

Taiwan and HK are different!

If we are not importance, HK and Taiwan will be as peaceful as Singapore. We probably even a single party state. No one is going to held street protests everyday, for any reasons they can use to protest. Our media will not as spicy as today too, talk about crazy stuffs.

Just look again the student photos I posted above, these students are product of massive propaganda. If the students behave like that you can see what kind of the society of Taiwan and HK. Well, you see the example of our journalists in APEC. Philippine president is still very lucky compare with the Pro-Beijing HK Chief and Pro-Beijing Taiwan President.

It is good that we are still a peaceful and civilized people. If we are not, there will be a bloody riot on the street. We probably fall into a civil war like in Syria and Libya.

Who's dare to complain with HK and Taiwan journalists? Even HK and Taiwan people are not!

Don't be so happy, since you are a Christian and Democracy state...you are not far from us.

Except that your democracy is not working as it suppose to be...so you are a bit safe and sane for now.

The CIA backed HK journalist rudeness hide under freedom banner, as the source of fantastic phenomena in APEC is still inline with the topic!

sure sure being uncivilized works not! get back in topic you fool

That because your country is not importance. No superpower is going to bother with yours.

Taiwan and HK are different!

If we are not importance, HK and Taiwan will be as peaceful as Singapore. We probably even a single party state. No one is going to held street protests everyday, for any reasons they can use to protest. Our media will not as spicy as today too, talk about crazy stuffs.

Just look again the student photos I posted above, these students are product of massive propaganda. If the students behave like that you can see what kind of the society of Taiwan and HK. Well, you see the example of our journalists in APEC. Philippine president is still very lucky compare with the Pro-Beijing HK Chief and Pro-Beijing Taiwan President.

It is good that we are still a peaceful and civilized people. If we are not, there will be a bloody riot on the street. We probably fall into a civil war like in Syria and Libya.

whats the connection?

Will these journalists from Hong Kong ever slap the Chinese pro-Maoist professor who called the people of Hong Kong the running dogs of the British which invited an befitting reply from Hong Kong residents who took out ad calling Maoists locusts.

Ad calling mainland Chinese ‘locusts’ runs in Hong Kong | The Raw Story

or will these journalists worship Chairman Mao's statues in Beijing???

These journalists should have first opened their mouth against Maoists in Hong Kong and then dared to open their mouth in Singapore.

Well, all my posts are fair and accurate. I posted about the evilness of Communist mainland as well as Christian Taiwan. You just don't read and jump in the debate over the Communist and ignoring the Christian.

The fact that the Communist destroyed Chinese civilization is real, just look Cultural Revolution, no one can ignore it. I also said, it doesn't mean HK and Taiwan are not. HK and Taiwan may be not killing Chinese civilization in one single big blow, but they do it slowly thru media propaganda and education system for decades. You can see the example in HK journalists and students above.

Journalists who control public opinion and shaped public culture.

Students who are representative of HK people in the future.

Is there any Chinese civilization left in HK?

The fact that CCP is the defender of Chinese civilization is still very hard to say. They can prove it by abandoning the communist name and back to the root. Restoring Confucianism and entire East Asian cultures in whole China, from Tibet to Manchuria in the huge way. Expelling foreign culture like communism, free sex, Western liberty, etc...and restoring East Asian cultures of humanism, respect and politeness.

Yeah, it's true!

I just hope all Chinese people in mainland, HK, Taiwan and Singapore realize this. It's better to back to our root, strengthening our own precious civilization, rather than licking foreign communist and christian boots all the time.

What is HK great thing about freedom? When HK is destroying their own Chinese civilization for the sake of being praised by foreigners? Just look at HK journalists and students (aka HEROES and CHAMPIONS).

The problem is that your beloved Christian KMT has made China a hellhole with 200 million starved to death, failed to defend the sovereignty agaisnt the Japanese fascists with the loss of 35 million, over 90% of the population were illiterate, no industry was ever built.

What the "evil communist" has done so far, lift China from poverty, made over 90% of the population literate, industrialized the whole nation, and more important of all, they manage to keep China's territory united.

Do you guys understand what the word shame means?

Well done HongKong Journalist! They should have kicked Aquino's ***:omghaha:
Give Aquino a break. He's also part Chinese. :rofl:

Aquino is very sorry to the Chinese blood in his vein, he is a shameless bastard. Every time he smile, I wanna throw up.
I wanna lighten up your day!

President%2BBenigno%2BAquino%2Biii-723635.jpg

May the Hong Kong journalists learned the lesson in this event. :lol:

:coffee:

Give Aquino a break. He's also part Chinese. :rofl:

I wanna lighten up your day!

President%2BBenigno%2BAquino%2Biii-723635.jpg

May the Hong Kong journalists learned the lesson in this event. :lol:

:lol:

Filipino is dreaming!

HK journalists will never learn nor apologize! They never do mistakes. They are HEROES and CHAMPIONS of freedom and human rights.

Aquino? Look like a president of a country to me...remind me with Saddam Hussein, Gaddafi and Xi Jinping.

Will these journalists from Hong Kong ever slap the Chinese pro-Maoist professor who called the people of Hong Kong the running dogs of the British which invited an befitting reply from Hong Kong residents who took out ad calling Maoists locusts.

Ad calling mainland Chinese ‘locusts’ runs in Hong Kong | The Raw Story

or will these journalists worship Chairman Mao's statues in Beijing???

These journalists should have first opened their mouth against Maoists in Hong Kong and then dared to open their mouth in Singapore.

Dog to the British/US and Wolf to fellow Chinese...

or

Dog to the Confucianism protector and Wolf to the Foreign-Worshiper Communist...

Which one correct?

The problem is that your beloved Christian KMT has made China a hellhole with 200 million starved to death, failed to defend the sovereignty agaisnt the Japanese fascists with the loss of 35 million, over 90% of the population were illiterate, no industry was ever built.

What the "evil communist" has done so far, lift China from poverty, made over 90% of the population literate, industrialized the whole nation, and more important of all, they manage to keep China's territory united.

Do you guys understand what the word shame means?

I'm not belong to the Christian KMT as I told you multiple times.

Nor the Communist CCP too.

I'm a Chinese.

:lol:

Filipino is dreaming!

HK journalists will never learn nor apologize! They never do mistakes. They are HEROES and CHAMPIONS of freedom and human rights.

Aquino? Look like a president of a country to me...remind me with Saddam Hussein, Gaddafi and Xi Jinping.

That's why people hate you people just can't admit your uncivilized, Rude, uncultured, with a huge superiority complex and huge ego just suck it and move on and by the way you people remind us that people like you still present in the 21th century in the league of Nazi Germany, Imperial China.

That's why people hate you people just can't admit your uncivilized, Rude, uncultured, with a huge superiority complex and huge ego just suck it and move on and by the way you people remind us that people like you still present in the 21th century in the league of Nazi Germany, Imperial China.

What do you mean rude and uncivilized. I've met many Chinese and they are respectful.

You can't use HK journalists to represent the entire Chinese people. Mainland journalists are well-known to behave, full of respect and very carefully in their report. I just tell you the reality of HK journalists, it's not just Philippine who get the headache. I'm good enough to point it out the source of the problem in my posts above.

If you just feel insulted for just this little thing, imagine mainland Chinese feel against Western journalists. Imagine all the slandering and false information, from Tibet to South China Sea. Remember all the noises before Beijing Olympics. How Chinese president and prime minister treated as animal during his visit in Europe. All the bad reports from the foreign journalists.

Is it a real HK Chinese journalist who insult Aquino or HK CIA's journalist? We don't know. There are foreign country who want to create conflict between China and their neighbors. Who dislike China makes friends. Small events, even how small they are, we should watch it closely.

If I'm the president of mainland China, I will start to investigating all of these HK journalists.

What do you mean rude and uncivilized. I've met many Chinese and they are respectful.

Really please explain the following to me why did they have reputation for being such Oh please stop defending the social ills of your countrymen! And no one ask your mindless opinion anyway.

You can't use HK journalists to represent the entire Chinese people. Mainland journalists are well-known to behave, full of respect and very carefully in their report. I just tell you the reality of HK journalists, it's not just Philippine who get the headache. I'm good enough to point it out the source of the problem in my posts above.

If you just feel insulted for just this little thing, imagine mainland Chinese feel against Western journalists. Imagine all the slandering and false information, from Tibet to South China Sea. Remember all the noises before Beijing Olympics. How Chinese president and prime minister treated as animal during his visit in Europe. All the bad reports from the foreign journalists.

Is it a real HK Chinese journalist who insult Aquino or HK CIA's journalist? We don't know. There are foreign country who want to create conflict between China and their neighbors. Who dislike China makes friends. Small events, even how small they are, we should watch it closely.

If I'm the president of mainland China, I will start to investigating all of these HK journalists.

And they demonstrated this by yelling like uncivilized unprofessional rude oh i forgot engrish way of asking a way off topic question on an economic forum? while the Philippine President was talking to other head of state (The President of Peru) so in total uncivilized, rude, insensitive, offending (note to the Grammar Nazi's out there) and huge way of being Unprofessional a lack of disrespect to two heads of state.

So in total in scale of one to f? How f are you?

Back
Top Bottom