What's new

HK journalists kicked out of APEC for shouting at Aquino

Idiot, there is no comparison between economic trading with low quality than kidnapping for ransom. Which one is more dangerous to economy? I let your countrymen decide.
Well aside from that you almost completely destroyed your environment through your wanton greed for natural resources. Now you are setting your eyes to other countries to exploit others' natural resources. Your economy is lying only to pirated products that weakening the economy of US, Asia and Europe. Shame on you!

The Chinese government has the right to decide who is authorized to such issue, especially when it is in an emergency which doesn't even need an authorization.

Did they?

I don;t think that was such a case. This was not even stipulated by the basic law of HongKong nor allowed by the constitution of PRC~

You're just making unlawful justification.

The hostage crisis in Manila that led to the death of 8 HK hostages is beyond control of the Ph President as it is an instantaneous crime incident. The case is already within the jurisdiction of the Ph court and what we can do is to wait for the verdict. As I said other nationals also die in Hong Kong either being killed, murdered or abused. Did we hear HK apologize to them? Anyway whether HK accept that incident or not, it’s beyond control of the Philippines. They should move on and these stupid HK reporters should have been more concerned at China's free trade zone as a threat to HK's economy and its slowly diminishing political freedom. But no, they are more obsessed with petty shouting at Aquino.

As you and I have said that there was an incident, not an lil' accident. The issue of how 8 HK hostages were killed due to those many faults from the poor, inefficient, unorganized government's rescues operation is different with news of a PH maid recently jump over the window. Do you really think that HK government should apology to her family. Besides how often have you seen foreigners in HK is being killed and abused.

Well aside from that you almost completely destroyed your environment through your wanton greed for natural resources. Now you are setting your eyes to other countries to exploit others' natural resources. Your economy is lying only to pirated products that weakening the economy of US, Asia and Europe. Shame on you!
What we are doing is none of your ******* business.

As you and I have said that there was an incident, not an lil' accident. The issue of how 8 HK hostages were killed due to those many faults from the poor, inefficient, unorganized government's rescues operation is different with news of a PH maid recently jump over the window. Do you really think that HK government should apology to her family. Besides how often have you seen foreigners in HK is being killed and abused.
I believe it's been acknowledged by the government that there are flaws in how the situation was handled. Anyway the case is already within the jurisdiction. If you want an explanation for the 8 HK tourist being killed please also explain hundreds of killings and even abuse cases of their HK nationals did to our working countrymen. Anyway just wondering has HK issued any apology yet for the cruel behavior of their soccer fans when they lost to the Philippines?

I don;t think that was such a case. This was not even stipulated by the basic law of HongKong nor allowed by the constitution of PRC~

You're just making unlawful justification.

I think we have just seen it since there is no critique from the central government base on this issue (maybe? sorry if I'm wrong)

[中央人民政府授權香港特別行政區依照本法自行處理有關的對外事務。]

I believe it's been acknowledged by the government that there are flaws in how the situation was handled. Anyway the case is already within the jurisdiction. If you want an explanation for the 8 HK tourist being killed please also explain hundreds of killings and even abuse cases your HK nationals did to our working countrymen. Anyway just wondering has HK issued any apology yet for the cruel behavior of their soccer fans when they lost to the Philippines?

Please show me the reference of the "hundreds of killings countrymen in HK".
Oh that soccer fans news, well:
I can't see those fans from PH were in serious dangerous, like being pointed by a gun with lots of ammo;
I don't know they were all hostages and needed to be rescued, not to mention there was a rescues operation demanded;
I don't think there is anyone was being killed nor seriously injured by those angry guys,
Since there wasn't even a rescues operation needed, I didn't see the commanders went to dinner and left no one in charge, nor failed to organized a negotiation.

Please show me the reference of the "hundreds of killings countrymen in HK".
Oh that soccer fans news, well:
I can't see those fans from PH were in serious dangerous, like being pointed by a gun with lots of ammo;
I don't know they were all hostages and needed to be rescued, not to mention there was a rescues operation demanded;
I don't think there is anyone was being killed nor seriously injured by those angry guys,
Since there wasn't even a rescues operation needed, I didn't see the commanders went to dinner and left no one in charge, nor failed to organized a negotiation.
As much as I hate stories about abuse and killings of Filipinos in HK. Don’t worry cos I still cannot say all people in HK are bad. Well you can find it all in google if you'd like too. The numbers are just my estimates, if you’re going to sum it up including those unreported because of fear.

Anyway going back to the topic. Freedom of the Press has its own limitations and one does not have to abuse this freedom especially at that very exclusive APEC Meeting. Another thing, there is a Forum for what they are insisting and they were out of venue. There were enough investigations done by our two governments to satisfy the justifications to that incident.

That's why it was only the right thing to do what the Indonesians Security Authorities did :tup:

As much as I hate stories about abuse and killings of Filipinos in HK. Don’t worry cos I still cannot say all people in HK are bad. Well you can find it all in google if you'd like too. The numbers are just my estimates, if you’re going to sum it up including those unreported because of fear.

Anyway going back to the topic. Freedom of the Press has its own limitations and one does not have to abuse this freedom especially at that very exclusive APEC Meeting. Another thing, there is a Forum for what they are insisting and they were out of venue. There were enough investigations done by our two governments to satisfy the justifications to that incident.

That's why it was only the right thing to do what the Indonesians Security Authorities did :tup:

I have been living in Macau and HK for almost 2 decades and I have never heard a story about local people took a Filipino's life, nor my lovely maid I suppose. But if you are talking about the cases of racism and accident then of course they existed.

Besides there are something called "rumor" and "slander", you don't randomly say "hundreds of killings" with no real proofs and reference.

I actually agree with what Indonesia did to those so-called reporter, since I hate reporters from Taiwan adn HK. Many of them are so troublesome.

Thank you of being honest for once, now stop bitching how CPC has destroyed the Chinese civilization, in fact CPC is the biggest defender of the Chinese civilization.

You guys have just a bunch of westernized banana, you have nothing to do with our orthodox Chinese culture in Mainland.

Well, all my posts are fair and accurate. I posted about the evilness of Communist mainland as well as Christian Taiwan. You just don't read and jump in the debate over the Communist and ignoring the Christian.

The fact that the Communist destroyed Chinese civilization is real, just look Cultural Revolution, no one can ignore it. I also said, it doesn't mean HK and Taiwan are not. HK and Taiwan may be not killing Chinese civilization in one single big blow, but they do it slowly thru media propaganda and education system for decades. You can see the example in HK journalists and students above.

Journalists who control public opinion and shaped public culture.

Students who are representative of HK people in the future.

Is there any Chinese civilization left in HK?

The fact that CCP is the defender of Chinese civilization is still very hard to say. They can prove it by abandoning the communist name and back to the root. Restoring Confucianism and entire East Asian cultures in whole China, from Tibet to Manchuria in the huge way. Expelling foreign culture like communism, free sex, Western liberty, etc...and restoring East Asian cultures of humanism, respect and politeness.

It doesn't matter how you beat white men in their 'democracy', they will still look down on you as a group of yellow monkeys.

You guys never got a chance to compete with them in technology.

Yeah, it's true!

I just hope all Chinese people in mainland, HK, Taiwan and Singapore realize this. It's better to back to our root, strengthening our own precious civilization, rather than licking foreign communist and christian boots all the time.

What is HK great thing about freedom? When HK is destroying their own Chinese civilization for the sake of being praised by foreigners? Just look at HK journalists and students (aka HEROES and CHAMPIONS).

I have been living in Macau and HK for almost 2 decades and I have never heard a story about local people took a Filipino's life, nor my lovely maid I suppose. But if you are talking about the cases of racism and accident then of course they existed.

I actually agree with what Indonesia did to those so-called reporter, since I hate reporters from Taiwan adn HK. Many of them are so troublesome.

How can you hate us? We are brothers of FREEDOM, isn't?

Our CIA backed RUDENESS under the name of FREEDOM against communism is suppose to be superior than the "inferior" Confucianism. We were rewarded and get a lot praise around the world.

You and entire Macau should apologize! :rofl:

You are well aware that HongKong's foreign affair (except in economic and custom related) are managed by China's foreign ministry. HongKong government's insistence of talk with Philippines will not be entertained, it is the duty of China's foreign ministry to hold talks with the philippines government regarding the issue.

Furthermore, the HongKong's government has itself said that they could not intervene as it is a civil case.

I don't think CIA controlled HK journalists are going to be happy with that. Just accepting the communist way, without bringing benefit to US influence in East Asia???

Despite the good relationship between China and Philippine government with smooth diplomatic at the time, I don't think HK journalists will ever consider that fact.

This is a matter of HUMAN RIGHTS and PRESS FREEDOM as they said. Something that HK journalists look down and rebelled against the mainland. This is the fact in HK and Taiwan. That is why political talk and reunification between HK-Taiwan to the mainland never smooth. So does, you can't expecting them to be cooperated with mainland government to handle diplomatic mission to Philippine.

HK and Taiwan are Cold War propaganda darling. We are snob people! SNOB SNOB SNOB!

Maxtini, you are UNREALISTIC!

How can you hate us? We are brothers of FREEDOM, isn't?

Our CIA backed RUDENESS under the name of FREEDOM against communism is suppose to be superior than the "inferior" Confucianism. We were rewarded and get a lot praise around the world.

You and entire Macau should apologize! :rofl:

I didn't say that I hate you but your medias goddamnit.
:sick:

As much i love you people making a fools out of yourselves please let get back on topic.

Back
Top Bottom