What's new

HK journalists kicked out of APEC for shouting at Aquino

And they demonstrated this by yelling like uncivilized unprofessional rude oh i forgot engrish way of asking a way off topic question on an economic forum? while the Philippine President was talking to other head of state (The President of Peru) so in total uncivilized, rude, insensitive, offending (note to the Grammar Nazi's out there) and huge way of being Unprofessional a lack of disrespect to two heads of state.

So in total in scale of one to f? How f are you?

Have you saw my HK student photos I posted above?

You still don't understand?

Have you saw my HK student photos I posted above?

You still don't understand?

Ya but its still wrong what part wrong do not understand? And other thing your way is not the norm of the whole world so why in the hell would anyone accept a clearly uncivilized way of doing things? Again if your just to ignorant or too stupid to understand that freedom comes with responsibility and obligations (in this case protocol and just planing old respect for the status of the Person speaking to and its rude to yell at all and plus he was speaking to fellow head of state the President of Peru) i could not care less if its norm in chinese city of Hong Kong the Incident happen in Indonesia which the last time i visited is an Independent country with its own sets of things to follow so your uncivilized ways was wrong then and its still wrong now your only option is to make it the normal norm by invading people which your kind is already in the process of doing or save all of us the trouble and apolozied to both the President of the Republic of the Philippines and the President of Peru for being rude and unprofessional and move on.

Some first world country heck i seen countries with far less but has Great GMRC then you people pathetic!

Kicking out is a bit harsh. The Indonesian government is not diplomatic enough. There are other less drastic but same effective means.

Ya but its still wrong what part wrong do not understand? And other thing your way is not the norm of the whole world so why in the hell would anyone accept a clearly uncivilized way of doing things? Again if your just to ignorant or too stupid to understand that freedom comes with responsibility and obligations (in this case protocol and just planing old respect for the status of the Person speaking to and its rude to yell at all and plus he was speaking to fellow head of state the President of Peru) i could not care less if its norm in chinese city of Hong Kong the Incident happen in Indonesia which the last time i visited is an Independent country with its own sets of things to follow so your uncivilized ways was wrong then and its still wrong now your only option is to make it the normal norm by invading people which your kind is already in the process of doing or save all of us the trouble and apolozied to both the President of the Republic of the Philippines and the President of Peru for being rude and unprofessional and move on.

Some first world country heck i seen countries with far less but has Great GMRC then you people pathetic!

Because HK and Taiwanese journalists do a lot of uncivilized things when it come to attack Pro-Beijing government and Pro-Beijing policy. They are hugely encouraged to do uncivilized things. And at the end, the whole political culture in HK and Taiwan are so bad. These journalists even think their uncivilized behavior as Heroic. Even students join in. These people can't tell the different between right and wrong anymore.

So does, they think, doing thing in APEC was kind of normal and even Heroic thing.

If I'm Beijing, I will use this opportunity to reorganize and clean out HK media from foreign infiltration, in behave of Philippine. Not only China will win the heart of Filipino, but also clean out HK media from foreign infiltration. A very good opportunity.

Dog to the British/US and Wolf to fellow Chinese...

or

Dog to the Confucianism protector and Wolf to the Foreign-Worshiper Communist...

Which one correct?

I'm not belong to the Christian KMT as I told you multiple times.

Nor the Communist CCP too.

I'm a Chinese.

Yes, you are, and you are trying to hide your true political preference.

At least we don't hide our support for CPC, and Taiwan is only blue or green, you are clearly a paranoid blue just like Ma Yingjeou.

Because HK and Taiwanese journalists do a lot of uncivilized things when it come to attack Pro-Beijing government and Pro-Beijing policy. They are hugely encouraged to do uncivilized things. And at the end, the whole political culture in HK and Taiwan are so bad. These journalists even think their uncivilized behavior as Heroic. Even students join in. These people can't tell the different between right and wrong anymore.

So does, they think, doing thing in APEC was kind of normal and even Heroic thing.

If I'm Beijing, I will use this opportunity to reorganize and clean out HK media from foreign infiltration, in behave of Philippine. Not only China will win the heart of Filipino, but also clean out HK media from foreign infiltration. A very good opportunity.

Wow you just gave stupidity a whole new meaning god your so stupid! This way people hate you kind your superiority complex is not acceptable win the hearts of filipinos my foot i guess you can not understand protocol or any civilized way your just simply to caught in " my way is better than yours" I see exchanging post with you is getting nowhere your just too hard headed or too stupid to understand.

I think we have just seen it since there is no critique from the central government base on this issue (maybe? sorry if I'm wrong)

[中央人民政府授權香港特別行政區依照本法自行處理有關的對外事務。]

I have watched the news, president Xi has already "責成" HK government to follow up the case.

I was right then.

Hong Kong beats UK, US on 'human freedom' index

skyline.jpg

Hong Kong ranks third-best globally for "human freedom", topping such well-established democracies as the United States and United Kingdom, according to the research from the Fraser Institute, a Canadian think tank. The mainland stood at 100th.

The city was the star performer for economic freedom - scoring 9.02 out of 10. But in terms of personal freedom, or civil liberties, it measured 7.8, worse than at least 49 countries.

This gave it an overall score on the "human freedom index" of 8.39, below New Zealand and the Netherlands. The US was ranked 7th and the UK 18th.

"No nation that has adopted economic freedom has ever failed to evolve towards civil and political freedoms, with only two possible exceptions: Singapore and Hong Kong," the report noted. "The great question for the future is whether ... market reforms ultimately lead to other freedoms in [mainland] China."

The mainland was given 5.1 and 6.44 points for personal and economic freedom respectively.

The personal freedom indicator included freedom of speech and religion, legal discrimination against homosexuals and women's freedom. The economic one focused on property protection and individuals' engagement in voluntary transactions.

Civic Party lawmaker Dr Kenneth Chan Ka-lok, an international studies scholar at Baptist University, said the low personal freedom ranking "sounds a timely alarm over signs of compromising civil liberties and an increasingly authoritarian government" in Hong Kong.

Dr Benedict Chan Shing-bun, at the Hang Seng Management College, agreed with the index's methodology. "I believe [mainland officials] are aware of the importance of keeping Hong Kong's economic edge."

The index table, involving 123 countries and regions, was drawn from 2008 and was contained in a new book, Towards a Worldwide Index of Human Freedom, co-researched by Germany's Liberales Institut.

Hong Kong beats UK, US on 'human freedom' index | South China Morning Post

:cheers:

How about Indonesia and Philippine?

HK is HEROES and CHAMPIONS!

HK education is 1000x better than those in mainland and parts unknown.

If their school is not one of the brightest, HK chief will not bother to come there.

And you demonstrated this by being racist to filipinos and by being uncivilized and disrespecting the place your vising? And as for educated? with your uncivilized behavior and arrogant attitude this and your education means nothing and not to mention an insult to the world education itself so sell your stupidity you call reason and logic to someone else.

And you demonstrated this by being racist to filipinos and by being uncivilized and disrespecting the place your vising? And as for educated? with your uncivilized behavior and arrogant attitude this and your education means nothing and not to mention an insult to the world education itself so sell your stupidity you call reason and logic to someone else.

Just give up already. Who cares about Hong Kong! Those snobs was, and still, slaves to the British.

Even when China was given back Hong Kong, there were some people, and even today, that wanted the British back.

Just leave them alone. Cantonese people are known to be racist.

You are a ******* banana, pirate, and dirty kidnapper country, why do we have to listen to your ******* countryman on how we should conduct our business?

Just leave him. He's has nothing better to do.

Kicking out is a bit harsh. The Indonesian government is not diplomatic enough. There are other less drastic but same effective means.

Indonesia government must protect their guess, and we are talking about National leaders here, not your average person which you can meet them everyday in Subway. Indonesia government too will kicking out Phill. media if they dare to doing the same thing to Xi Jin Ping like the HK media to Phil. President.

Indonesia government must protect their guess, and we are talking about National leaders here, not your average person which you can meet them everyday in Subway. Indonesia government too will kicking out Phill. media if they dare to doing the same thing to Xi Jin Ping like the HK media to Phil. President.

Well the chinese can't understand modern day ethics its too much for their middle ages minds to go around with.

The conference was a formal event where bad manners are not welcome. Being host...Indonesians did the right thing.

Back
Top Bottom