What's new

Hizbul Mujahideen takes responsibility for attack on CRPF camp

HM is a group of freedom fighters.....:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: ... that was really funny.

Never heard of any freedom fighter group using cricket playing children as cover.

freedom fighters bah.......
fuckin militants. :hitwall:

Have the Home Secretory checked their D****. I don't know how Indians come up with conclusions so fast? As far as i know Hizbul-Mujahideen is a pure Kashmiri organization. Let and JeM were Pakistani based, but they are not present in this conflict now after Musharraf crack down back in 2001.

NO SUCH THINGS AS A PURE KAHSMIRI ORGANIZATION BUDDY. Stop kidding yourself. Pakistan pulls the strings, spupllies the weapons, funding and support.

NO SUCH THINGS AS A PURE KAHSMIRI ORGANIZATION BUDDY. Stop kidding yourself. Pakistan pulls the strings, spupllies the weapons, funding and support.

I am not kidding myself, i know what is true. Its you who have to come out of this "fool's paradise". Your government is lying to you about Kashmir. Ok lets suppose weapons, training and funds all are coming from Pakistan, so where are your 700000 or so security forces? Almost on every inch of LoC, there is a post of BSF or Indian Army. Go ask them how all this passes through under their noses.

The easiest thing in the world is to blame others for your own built in faults, and unfortunately India is one of those countries, who is standing on pile of lies, damn lies.
Any how, if you are contented, its good for you. Whatever you wish to assume you and your media can but there is another world outside bollywood also.

I am not kidding myself, i know what is true. Its you who have to come out of this "fool's paradise". Your government is lying to you about Kashmir. Ok lets suppose weapons, training and funds all are coming from Pakistan, so where are your 700000 or so security forces? Almost on every inch of LoC, there is a post of BSF or Indian Army. Go ask them how all this passes through under their noses.

The easiest thing in the world is to blame others for your own built in faults, and unfortunately India is one of those countries, who is standing on pile of lies, damn lies.
Any how, if you are contented, its good for you. Whatever you wish to assume you and your media can but there is another world outside bollywood also.

Listen Kashmiri is divided into 3 part, with Pakistan, China and India. If ppl insist don;t like India, they are free to leave. Case Closed!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom