What's new

Hizbul Mujahideen takes responsibility for attack on CRPF camp

Which group is this one? Keep losing track of all of them.

Every time Pakistani army sends these zombies to attack us, we need to give a disproportionate response elsewhere. waiting for them to implode is not good enough.

I am not kidding myself, i know what is true. Its you who have to come out of this "fool's paradise". Your government is lying to you about Kashmir. Ok lets suppose weapons, training and funds all are coming from Pakistan, so where are your 700000 or so security forces? Almost on every inch of LoC, there is a post of BSF or Indian Army. Go ask them how all this passes through under their noses.

The easiest thing in the world is to blame others for your own built in faults, and unfortunately India is one of those countries, who is standing on pile of lies, damn lies.
Any how, if you are contented, its good for you. Whatever you wish to assume you and your media can but there is another world outside bollywood also.

absolutely there is another beautiful world out side bollywood, so please visit it at least once in your life time. and stop repeating lies, they will never become truth even if you repeat them thousand millions time.

U have good connections..i must give you that.. No one can come back from being banned within an hour :lol:

wo salary pe kaam kar rahaa hai, isi ke liye, mods ki aukaat nahi hai use ban kar dene ki, wo yahi nachta rahega puri besharmi ke sath, so just ignore him

absolutely there is another beautiful world out side bollywood, so please visit it at least once in your life time. and stop repeating lies, they will never become truth even if you repeat them thousand millions time.

wo salary pe kaam kar rahaa hai, isi ke liye, mods ki aukaat nahi hai use ban kar dene ki, wo yahi nachta rahega puri besharmi ke sath, so just ignore him

man.. i dont give a **** to such insecure kids.. he can blabber endlessly for all i care

i am not agree with this point .... blaming on Pakistan for all this every time is pathetic ..... Indian must stop blaming Pakistan for every incident happening in India ....and we must learn to accept our failure ......... blasting and attack is happening in our country....we must auditing our own security and intelligence system.......how long will use same tool blaming on Pakistan

i agree Pakistan is involve since long ....... but internal security is totally our responsibility and here we fail.....yesterday saw TV news......so pathetic.....debate is going on almost all TV news channel .........all opposition leader were chanting the same thing........

for every blast or killing we are the one who is responsible ........no buddy else.......

strong voice must be raise against politician ............. if we think, peak time has come to change policy against Pakistan......we must debate on this issue......restructuring of security system ...... empowerment of army ..........differences in politician vs bureaucracy....must be the subject of debate

why Pakistan will stop supporting terrorism in India.......give me single reason.... Pakistan is our enemy .......another important question ....if seriously they are capable in control terrorist......first they will control bomb blast in their own country........every day there is bomb blast.... they are effecting more badly than us , it is fact tons of different organization is running in Pakistan...who is promoting fundamentalism .......now situation is out of control.......if they will be more strict .....than situation may go out of control.....and can lead to civil war ............it is not easy

so must leave Pakistan on his condition .......and we must learn form every incident...and focus of strengths our system........rather than accusing Pakistan.......more time to spend of technical analysis for failure and debate

Back
Top Bottom