What's new

Hizb sees conspiracy in separate colonies for Kashmiri Pundits

Umair bro share their pictures please and tell me how was documentaries?
i dont have their war pictures back then it was very expensive and we were very poor in those days. However if u pass through kohala while going to rawalakot u might know abt my Nana Haji Basheer Ahmed as both the patrol pumps in Kohala are of my Nana.

We use Dhalkot road via lehtarar-kotli satian-malot satian-tain- bagh.
Brother my uncle and two relatives belongs to your tribe and village were Hizbul Mujahideen commanders.
1. Shaheed Khalid Abbasi code name Commander Najmul Islam and hamza Ghazi
2. Shaheed Mumtaz
3. Shaheed Kamran

Please share his pictures if available he is a national hero.
Eh sorry but that i cannot do

@engineer saad delete the post#87. Dont go so deep in this forum as its monitored by intel agencies of different countries.
Bhai jinhoan nay jihad kia wo to faut bhe ho gaye hain

My grandfathers both Dada and Nana fought in the 1948 war both are brothers. Haji Mohammad Nawaz Ahmed Abbasi and Haji Basheer Ahmed Abbasi.
Are you saying that your Dada and Nana were brothers?

@Umair Nawaz Defo intel agencies must be monotoring this site and well their ppl posting as friendly posters. But how should it effect a poster? General question

The expelled pundits have all the right to be rehabilitated in Kashmir but extra migrants will certainly cause problems. Anyway it will push kashmir issue into decisive path. Either kashmirirs will accept indian dominance or they will altogether quit political struggle. For instance like native americans adapted, or chechyens and kazak adapted when expelled by Tsars and Stalin or Palestine & Isreal.

Back
Top Bottom