What's new

Hizb sees conspiracy in separate colonies for Kashmiri Pundits

The question was why pandits wants separate colonies?
because of fear of another communal attack... they want to live unitedly... by the way... in whole article I didnt see even one logical arguement which support these retards against the separate colonies for pundits?? conspiracy my foot....

This rat salahuddin can't do shyt while GOI provides 40 Lakh for a flat as we speak,it would also balance the demography of Kashmir before 1989

Build townships & keep 50% of the flats/residences for non-Pandits. Not much reasons to complain then.

How many Hindu & Sikh families r currently staying in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir,how many managed to survive the Tribal invasion from NFWP. Now also every year thousands of Hindu families from Sindh(Pakistan) r migrating to India
Tribal invasion?We the Kashmiris fought the bloody racist dogri bitches

The fear is due to demography changes .

So according to you there was no Tribal invasion,there was no blood shed,Hindus & Sikhs migrated voluntarily. Not a single Non Muslim family managed to survive the tribal invasion. Even religious places of worship were also not spared.

So according to you there was no Tribal invasion,there was no blood shed,Hindus & Sikhs migrated voluntarily. Not a single Non Muslim family managed to survive the tribal invasion. Even religious places of worship were also not spared.
1947-When Jammu’s Rivers Turned Red | Jammu Regional Muslim's Research Organisation
Mar jao ya mar do was the strategy of that time because hindus and sikhs were pro dogra and made a large percentage of his army what happened was unfortunate but emotionally charged people attacked non-combatants as well

10320562_730727580311670_4697086799535004009_n.jpg

30791_130069837018982_452014_n.jpg

You are right my fiend. We fought like tribals. ;)

If kashmiri sunnis don't like it they can leave to pakistan or anyother sharia infested shithole like saudi arabia

Modi is doing it right if the pig is squealing like this.

Back
Top Bottom