What's new

Hizb sees conspiracy in separate colonies for Kashmiri Pundits

In year 1990 freedom fighters were educated and trained now in year 2015 they are more educated and more trained.
No tolerance this time only slogans and war cries.

They will be more educated and more trained in 2055...... and there will be more slogans and war cries.... :lol:

First pandits were converted forcefully through use of force for centuries. Then islamic terrorists butchered through 1990's. Guess what religious bigots supported by country which was created on communal lines now complain about communalism.
I still wonder why they have not changed "kashmir''s name to something in Arabic.
We will change it" Islamic republic of kashmir".
In near future.

They came to protect them, man behind sikhs and hindu casualties was Raja Hari singh.

If they are willing to live with muslims, then why your government separate colonies for them?
Comprehension problem.???

"Pandits cant live with their Sunni neighbours".

Do you know why your so called freedom fighters and Pakistan played all these stupidity in earlier decades ?
It was because of our leaders Pacifist attitude including AB Vajpayee.
Last one in that generation was Manmohan Singh .Leaders of that generation is already gone .New generation that born after 1980s is the real rulers of these nation .
For them Pakistan is just an arrogant enemy nation.They wont compromise on Kashmir .For them Kashmir is in integral part of India .

You missed the big picture .Your nations chances was already miss.
Now deal with it.

Hizbul Mujhadeen is a islamic terrorist group responsible for Pandits flying the valley. What an irony...they now see a conspiracy.

In year 1990 freedom fighters were educated and trained now in year 2015 they are more educated and more trained.

I like your spirit .But in reality you didnt count the rest of nations and its changes .I would say Pakistan destroyed Separatists chances .

Comprehension problem.???

"Pandits cant live with their Sunni neighbours".

Do you know why your so called freedom fighters and Pakistan played all these stupidity in earlier decades ?
It was because of our leaders Pacifist attitude including AB Vajpayee.
Last one in that generation was Manmohan Singh .Leaders of that generation is already gone .New generation that born after 1980s is the real rulers of these nation .
For them Pakistan is just an arrogant enemy nation.They wont compromise on Kashmir .For them Kashmir is in integral part of India .

You missed the big picture .Your nations chances was already miss.
Now deal with it.
Kashmir belongs to Kashmiris and they want unification with Pakistan.
Even they raise Pakistani flags in your self claimed territory.
Pakistan wants peace with india and ther aren't your enemy,your enemy is your own fate. So live with weekly ambush attacks and lose more soldiers day by day.
pakistan-flag-in-shopian-gilani-jalsa-61113-800x532.jpg

Yeah still it will have kashmir , derived from sanskrit. According to folk etymology the name "Kashmir" means "dessicated land" (from the Sanskrit: Ka = water and shimeera = desiccate).

You can name it whatever you want al-bakistan,kabiristan,kafiristan........but you cannot change 1000's years of history. Just like pakistan cannot get rid of india's legacy. Even your body will record your ancestry through genes , cannot escape india. Good luck.:flame:
Genius i am from ghazni.:)

Gillani's ' best before ' date has long gone.

Just as China waits for The Dalai Lama to move on so does India wait for this overdated Gent.
His speeches and motivation quotes will remain in our heart.

I like your spirit .But in reality you didnt count the rest of nations and its changes .I would say Pakistan destroyed Separatists chances .
Not Pakistan. 9/11

Oh sorry I forgot your country is descendants of 1st century Arab mullah. I thought entire gandhara kingdom was buddhist and some nutcase called ghazni occupied it in 1200 BC. Well cant argue with some one who is hell bent on shamelessly destroying their own history.

Considering that ghazni gangraped their women and converted them to islam what can you say? Stockholm syndrome at best!!!.

Srinagar: Militant outfit Hizbul Mujhadeen Thursday said that the plan to create separate home land for Kashmiri Pandits is the agenda of fascist forces existing in India. Quoting Hizb chief Syed Salahudin, spokesperson United Jihad Council spokesperson Syed Sadaqat Hussain said that while addressing a high level meeting, Salahudin said the plan to create separate home land for Kashmiri Pandits in Kashmir is a deep rooted conspiracy and they will fight jointly to crush the ‘evil designs’ of India.
Hizb chief in a statement said that since partition in 1947, all but 37,000 communal roits occurred in India that engulfed thousands of precious lives and property. “History is witness to the fact that communalism and communal riots never pre-occupied the people of Jammu and Kashmir and it did not witness any such riots. It were we Kashmiri Muslims, who protected non-Muslim brothers and sisters when thousands of Muslims were being butchered all across India by the Hindu zealots. We respected the chastity of our non-Muslims sisters,” he said.
Syed Salahudin said that it was unfortunate that Kashmiri Pandits in 1990 under a deep rooted conspiracy after coaxed and cajoled by then Governor Jagmohan fled from Kashmir Valley. “We are not against the return of their return. They are part of our society. They were made scape-goat in 1990 and politics is yet again played on their return. The plan has already been prepared how to create a State within the State and how to change the demographic Muslim character in the State. India is using Kashmiri Pandits as fuel to get succeed in its designs which is condemnable,” he said.
The Hizb chief said that India and fascists forces are using Mufti Muhammad Sayeed, Intelligence Agency RAW and so called pandit organization ‘Panun Kashmir’ to get succeeded in their nefarious designs. He warned that such a plan will have serious ramifications and repercussions. “Neither the people of Kashmir nor ‘Mujhadeen’ will allow India to get succeed in its plan. We welcome Kashmiri Pandits if they wish to settle in their respective native places, but will not allow them to become the part of conspiracy,” he said.
He appealed Hurriyat leaders and organizations to show a united face. He also appealed to the Kashmir Pandits not to become the party of India’s dreaded plan.
The protest and strike call forwarded by All Parties Hurriyat Conferece on 10th and 11th April was supported during the meeting.
Hizb sees conspiracy in separate colonies for KPs
@Horus @Zarvan @Umair Nawaz @waz @Imran Khan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Shamain @Donatello @fakhre mirpur
It looks like similar to Palestinian conflict and jew strategy. Isn't it?
@levina @SrNair @hkdas @ManavKalia

these separatist fools are the reason for the exile of kashmiri padits, so we don't care about those separatists. to we Indians those separatists are noting but street dogs.

Oh sorry I forgot your country is descendants of 1st century Arab mullah. I thought entire gandhara kingdom was buddhist and some nutcase called ghazni occupied it in 1200 BC. Well cant argue with some one who is hell bent on shamelessly destroying their own history.
Before Ghazni we came from Jerusulem.

these separatist fools are the reason for the exile of kashmiri padits, so we don't care about those separatists. to we Indians those separatists are noting but street dogs.
Kashmiri Pandits are our brothers they can live peacefully under Muslim rule.

Back
Top Bottom