What's new

Hizb claims Macchil attack, calls it a tribute to Burhan Wani

Zibago

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hizb claims Macchil attack, calls it a tribute to Burhan Wani

In a tele-statement Burhan-ud-din, Hizb operational spokesman told KNS that “the attack on Indian troopers was carried out to pay tributes to the martyr Hizb commander, Burhan Wani.”
2016_8$largeimg208_Aug_2016_201052853.jpg

Hizb-ul-Mujahideen on Monday claimed the responsibility of the encounter that raged between forces and militants in Macchil sector in north Kashmir's Kupwara district in which a militant and three BSF troopers were killed.
In a tele-statement Burhan-ud-din, Hizb operational spokesman told KNS that “the attack on Indian troopers was carried out to pay tributes to the martyr Hizb commander, Burhan Wani.”

He said that “Seven troopers were killed on spot during the attack.” (KNS)
http://m.greaterkashmir.com/news/ka...calls-it-a-tribute-to-burhan-wani/225171.html

So, India react in Quetta today. Wonder why Governor Zehari is pointing at India today.

70 Pakistanis died in Quetta today great going we expecting lot of attacks on daily basis in land of pure. God job :victory::yahoo:
This is what u expect from war criminals
You showed ur class and where u from belongs

Wow some of you guys are really sick in the head. Cheering on the death of a soldier.

Wow some of you guys are really sick in the head. Cheering on the death of a soldier.
Its most of Pakistani members on this forum. Not some. and then they cry a river when Indian make a retaliatory post. As if Troopers are not humans and their killing is less regrettable than the killing of civilians.

india needs to realize there are more fighting comming with freedom fighters.. they have started a dirty game i wonder how deep kashmiries can go in india. cuz killing their innocent kids is somthing human cant forgive and forget. its about the whole population who have been punished cuz they dont wanna live with india...

Its most of Pakistani members on this forum. Not some. and then they cry a river when Indian make a retaliatory post. As if Troopers are not humans and their killing is less regrettable than the killing of civilians.

I would definitely not say that its "most" but there are the loud few who will be in every thread. One must remember what type of forum this is, its full of ultra nationalists from both sides.

You should see the Indian Defence Forum

They celebrate in the most disgusting manner whenever there is an attack.

I thank god everyday that we are a naturally more sensible people than them

0eb06db4a1894c1d98cddb76391d3c47.png

412d69bd89904acba660150cb74e7290.png

12c3c4015cf84ebdbb87df1c7e98001c.png

I know, I have seen other forums as well. However we must not stoop to that level if we claim to be sensible.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom