What's new

Hitler's Plans

hitler did a gr8 a job for jews to establish a state called Israel..

He did a great job!?!?!?

The animal killed 6 million innocent jews!
Thank God they stopped him or he would be busy exterminating other races.

HITLER DID A GR8 JOB!?!?!?

The animal killed 6 million innocent jews!?

in his book Mein Kamph he apparently also raves on a lot about the rapid spread of "Mohamedanism " and Cristianity remaining stagnant in comparison and so on......

in his book Mein Kamph he apparently also raves on a lot about the rapid spread of "Mohamedanism " and Cristianity remaining stagnant in comparison and so on......

Anybody and everybody who was not German Aryan Was inferior and would be persecuted.

If only you understood the respective terms of "war" & "genocide", you would have understood the difference. Look them up.

The Jews as a people were nearly annihilated, if that is not an Holocaust then what is??

Then the Holocaust is happening in Palestine right now, guess who is doing it.. :angry:
I expect the same sympathy from you for the palestinians, do you have one?

I play Holocaust card? Sorry its you who started talking about it. Yes, it was very bloody war, and BOTH sides led this war in very brutal way. Difference that allies, in contrast to axis, did not commit genocide.

I didn't start anything, when ever there is discussion on hitler, holocaust will be brought in any way, one way or other.
The allies also include Russia, you forgetting that?

we need to recognize Indira Gandhi also for what she was- a monster. Different people different heroes.

Point taken.. And thank you for bringing the discussion back on track. Some people seem to have mistaken it as a thread on holocaust denial..

What makes you say that? I found the transport record of my uncle from the transit camp at Darcy to Auschwitz last year. (He had been sent to France for two years as a slave agricultural laborer before being sent to the gas chambers.)

Oh you found the transport record good for you it will give you a little solace isn't it?
Now what about the families of thousands of Muslims men, women and children disappearing during so called WOT.
What about the families of thousands of innocent palestinian kids, men and women you have in your jails. Atleast tell them where they are.
You may be victim of holocaust then but definately you are doing a holocaust in Palestine now.

Or have you been sheltering my aunts, uncles, and grandparents for the past sixty-five years?

Read history, not about your aunts,uncles and grandparents, but about your grand grand aunts, uncles and grand grand parents. Definately they were sheltered by the grand grand aunt,uncles of the same palestinian arabs you are killing. Now hows that for the record?

HITLER DID A GR8 JOB!?!?!?

The animal killed 6 million innocent jews!?

The same jews that survived are killing, commiting genocide against Palestinian Muslims, who gona stop them now?
Now what makes you think that these jews will not go on exterminating other races after they are done with Muslims?

Last edited:
Then the Holocaust is happening in Palestine right now, guess who is doing it.. :angry:
I expect the same sympathy from you for the palestinians, do you have one?
The same jews that survived are killing, commiting genocide against Palestinian Muslims, who gona stop them now?
Now what makes you think that these jews will not go on exterminating other races after they are done with Muslims?

Gaza's elite enjoy riding at Faisal

Riding club on edge of Gaza City is booming, despite Israeli economic blockade, with horses imported through border tunnel

Monday 6 September 2010 14.53 BST
Al-Faisal-Riding-Club-006.jpg

Young Palestinians at Faisal riding club, on the edge of Gaza City. Photograph: Nehal Marahiel
On a Friday evening on the edge of Gaza City, the tables at Faisal are beginning to fill up.

A group of young women wearing brightly-patterned headscarves and high heels beneath their jilbabs order ice cream and fruit cocktails; elsewhere men are puffing on water pipes.

But the main attraction is not the company, the menu, nor the refreshing evening breeze that blows off the nearby Mediterranean coast. People come to watch the horses.

Faisal is Gaza's only riding club, open for the past five years and, despite the Israeli blockade and its grim economic consequences, doing rather well. It started with a nucleus of Arabian horses bred in Gaza, but this has been recently supplemented with horses from Egypt and Syria imported through the tunnels dug beneath the border at the southern end of the Strip.

"We choose the horses over the internet, looking at video clips," said chief trainer Ahmed Abd Ali. "We also take advice from our trading partners in Egypt."

The horses are led through the bigger tunnels, but even then it is sometimes a tight fit, according to Abd Ali. Some reach the Gaza end with minor scratches, and some appear a little frightened by the journey. "But we have no choice, there is no other way to get them," he said. The animals are already trained but the trainers allow them a few weeks to recover from the tunnel ordeal before putting them to work.

The club has built up its membership to around 120, with more riders coming for ad hoc lessons. Its monthly fees of around 300 shekels (£52) are a considerable commitment, even for Gaza's elite families. But, says Abd Ali, "we are in a good position" with numbers increasing.

The riding club is part of a circuit frequented by affluent Gazans. Next door is Crazy Water Park, a swimming centre with chutes and slides. There is a burgeoning number of seafront cafes, and a new shopping mall opened in July.

The Israeli government says all this attests to the lack of an economic crisis in the territory. But in reality, access to these facilities is limited to a tiny stratum of the population.

The club's members comprise both adults and children, starting at the age of nine. It's unusual in Gaza to see teenage girls wearing jeans and uncovered hair, taking part in sporting activities, but Faisal's patrons come from the better-off, less conservative section of Gazan society. There have been no problems with the Hamas authorities over girls at the club, says Abd Ali.

Inas Sabbah, a confident 12-year-old who speaks excellent English with an American accent, has just finished her fourth riding lesson. "It's cool," she says, although admitting that a minority of her friends think it a strange hobby for a Muslim girl. She would like to be a professional showjumper.

Her father - who, she says, occasionally travels abroad as president of a Gazan university - has promised to buy her a horse of her own one day, though she is hazy about how the animal might get into Gaza.

Sobhe El Khouzndar, 16, places himself firmly within a strong Arab tradition of horsemanship. "I feel proud and powerful when I am riding a horse," he says with visible passion. "As a child, the only thing I saw in my eyes was horses."

In a place where recreational pursuits are hard to come by - Gaza's three cinemas shut down long ago and there are no theatres - the Faisal riding club was proud to host its first showjumping tournament in July. "It is an Arab honour to be able to ride a horse," says Abd Ali. "This is part of our culture."

Why did I reproduce the article in full? Because people who are suffering from genocide don't have time for horseback riding or cheering their favorite cultural pursuit; they're either being slaughtered or frantically trying to avoid such a fate.

So my question to you, JonAsad, is: Why should anyone believe what you write? Can you even convince anyone that YOU believe in it?

Why did I reproduce the article in full? Because people who are suffering from genocide don't have time for horseback riding or cheering their favorite cultural pursuit; they're either being slaughtered or frantically trying to avoid such a fate.

Or is it because they don't drum up stories again and again and make the whole world quite literally a villain for what happen in WW2 Nor do they want to be part of a Game that Israel want them to be - to become terrorits.
They trying find other means

However look at this

The horses are led through the bigger tunnels, but even then it is sometimes a tight fit, according to Abd Ali. Some reach the Gaza end with minor scratches, and some appear a little frightened by the journey. "But we have no choice, there is no other way to get them," he said. The animals are already trained but the trainers allow them a few weeks to recover from the tunnel ordeal before putting them to work.

Really strange
can you really put a horse in a small confidment ?

When IDF are blowing up smaller holes why do they miss this large hole that can fit a horse ?

Or this:

Next door is Crazy Water Park, a swimming centre with chutes and slides. There is a burgeoning number of seafront cafes, and a new shopping mall opened in July.

The Israeli government says all this attests to the lack of an economic crisis in the territory. But in reality, access to these facilities is limited to a tiny stratum of the population.

Maybe this tiny stratum of people may use their wealth in building a better rocket system than the crap they use to fire on seattlers ? At least then it would look more favable for Israelis to attack. Or may it was funding by Israel itself (Hamas).

Your talking about a strip of land , You need land filled with grass and horses to roam around. How is that possible when: 1) land is too small to have Horses roaming around and the population is so dense
2) Land is has little grass for Horses to graze
3) IDF constantly shoot Palistiens whether in Cars, on foot
are they going to ignore people on horses ?

Another haux story conjure up by Nazi Zionist like Solomon
like they did with 9/11. So my question to you, So Solomond, is: Why should anyone believe what you write? Can you even convince anyone that YOU believe in it?

I'll give it a week before this "sactuary for horse riding" gets blown up by the messed-up paranoid IDF like the rest of other activities that would have stop youth in becoming terrorists.

Quit with the posting otherwise you're proving the Nazi, Holocaust deniers and anti-semetic of what they really say about Jews - as lairs.

Last edited:
The intent of the thread is to discuss the love that some people have for Hitler, especially in the sub-continent. I have seen posts on this forum that describe him a flawed genius. Look the at the part where he calls non Europeans as painted apes. Look at the part where he openly discusses the genocide in the east. I think we need to recognize him for what he was- a monster.

Thanks. A flawed genius? A psychopath who manipulated his way up as a head of state for a major European country is more like it! The fact that he came too greatly despise Germany and Germans at the end is all the more ironic. He was more than happy to drag the German state down with him into his hellish version of Valhalla.

The only good thing i can say about him, is that he really knew his audience, even in death so it seems. I wouldn't encourage anyone to honor the memory of the man. Being the cause of near to 100 million human deaths is nothing to write home and brag about!

People who admire him are only demeaning themselves in the eyes of others.

Hitler on Jews:

The personification of the devil as the symbol of all evil assumes the living shape of the Jew.
Adolf Hitler
Mein Kampf

I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.
Adolf Hitler
Mein Kampf

Lastly

Hitler's anti-Semitism grew out of his Christian education. Christian Austria and Germany in his time took for granted the belief that Jews held an inferior status to Aryan Christians. Jewish hatred did not spring from Hitler, it came from the preaching of Catholic priests and Protestant ministers throughout Germany for hundreds of years. The Protestant leader, Martin Luther, himself, held a livid hatred for Jews and their Jewish religion. In his book, "On the Jews and their Lies," Luther set the standard for Jewish hatred in Protestant Germany up until World War II. Hitler expressed a great admiration for Martin Luther.

I didn't start anything, when ever there is discussion on hitler, holocaust will be brought in any way, one way or other.
Still you brought it.

The allies also include Russia, you forgetting that?
I dont forget.

What about the families of thousands of innocent palestinian kids, men and women you have in your jails. Atleast tell them where they are.
There are 6,157 Palestinian prisoners today. Among them 5842 grown males, 263 minors aged 16-18, 18 minors aged 16-12 and 34 women. All of them brought to court.

You may be victim of holocaust then but definately you are doing a holocaust in Palestine now.
Mortality levels in Pakistan are 3 times higher than in Palestinian territories, what holocaust are you talking about?

Read history, not about your aunts,uncles and grandparents, but about your grand grand aunts, uncles and grand grand parents. Definately they were sheltered by the grand grand aunt,uncles of the same palestinian arabs you are killing.
Palestinians did not shelter anyone.

Back
Top Bottom