What's new

Hitler's Plans

Hitler on Jews:

The personification of the devil as the symbol of all evil assumes the living shape of the Jew.
Adolf Hitler
Mein Kampf

I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.
Adolf Hitler
Mein Kampf

thanks for sharing sir.....some other quotes

" the white race is superior to the coloreds......among the European races the teutons represent the master race and among the teutons the germans occupy the first rank....."

"the Jews have represented the occult power of revolutionary subversion throughout history and are responsible for deflecting humankind from its natural path”

....an absolute lunatic who should have been carted away in an asylum long before he took political centrestage.....

Then the Holocaust is happening in Palestine right now, guess who is doing it.. :angry:
I expect the same sympathy from you for the palestinians, do you have one?

I think you need a dictionary to look up the word "Genocide".

Why drag Palestine into the equation? Is this a thread about Palestine?

The same jews that survived are killing, commiting genocide against Palestinian Muslims, who gona stop them now?
Now what makes you think that these jews will not go on exterminating other races after they are done with Muslims?

Israel does not represent all Jews!

So if there are wrong doers among a faith, should all followers be punished? Take Islam and Pakistan for example......just because their are some Taliban among us, should we all be punished or killed?

I am not a supporter of Israel..... but I'm not an anti-Semite either.....
IDK how you could justify the murder of 6 million innocents!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom