Hit by pellets in eye, 11-yr old Tamana to be operated 3rd time

Zibago

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hit by pellets in eye, 11-yr old Tamana to be operated 3rd time
2016_9$largeimg220_Sep_2016_223031150.jpg

A class 5th student, Tamana is the youngest among three sisters and her father Ashiq Ahmed Rather is a laborer. The family lives in Tulmulla area in central Kashmir’s Ganderbal district. Doctors have diagnosed her ‘left eye perforating injury + vitreous hemorrhage.’
IRFAN AHMED
Ganderbal | Posted : Sep 21 2016 1:17AM | Updated: Sep 20 2016 10:30PM
0 0 0

GK Photo
Tamana Ashiq, 11, has lost vision in her left eye that was pierced by pellets fired by security forces in her locality on July 10. As per the family of the victim, doctors have told them that there are some chances that Tamana may regain vision but it will take time.
A class 5th student, Tamana is the youngest among three sisters and her father Ashiq Ahmed Rather is a laborer. The family lives in Tulmulla area in central Kashmir’s Ganderbal district. Doctors have diagnosed her ‘left eye perforating injury + vitreous hemorrhage.’

Recalling the fateful day Tamana said that she was playing in the lawns of her house alongside the road without knowing that some protests are going outside. Suddenly a police party chasing a group of protesters passed through the area.
“The policemen fired pellets on the protesters and a pellet hit my left eye and nose after which I fell unconscious and only regained it in the hospital,” says Tamana. “I am not able to see anything with my left eye.”
“There is not much improvement in the eyesight. Doctors have asked us to wait and have put her on medicines for some one month before they take a decision on operating upon the injured eye again for the third time,” mother of the victim told Greater Kashmir. She said that everyone in the family is worried and hope and pray that she should be alright.
She said that Tamana didn’t show any signs of improvement at SMHS Hospital during her early treatment there and later she was taken to Amritsar where she was operated upon twice that cost about Rs 1.5 lakh. “No one either from government or any other helped us.”
http://m.greaterkashmir.com/news/kashmir/story/228868.html

We wish recovery for the little girl and the Youth and people of all ages effected by the Indian brutality

The case of criminal trial will be brought against the head of Indian defence minister and home ministers and Modi

This is utterly horrible and feel sorry for the young child. God help her in quick recovery.

At the same time thinking how on earth can anyone becomes so shameless, heartless and a beast to do this to young children, taking their right to see the world in all colors...

Small stones, or even thrown by the youths doesn't kill any army men in extra protective gear with all gadgets and security precautions. So this is an excuse to fire directly at kids, pellet guns and shoot to kill operations.

What kind of idiots would allow their children to be in such a situation?No one..Exactly.They are carefully placed there for making news.
Was thinking about the same first send you kid in curfew or protest and if he got injured then make it an propaganda piece. Just like Palestine

Was thinking about the same first send you kid in curfew or protest and if he got injured then make it an propaganda piece. Just like Palestine
Kids are carefully placed in the first line and then they start pelting stones from the back until there is a pressure cook situation.They are the biggest cowards.

Was this kid injured on her way to a school or in the playground?

If a Kid is injured in a protest march,then it's neither the kid's fault nor the army...blame her parens

May be she deserved this because she was born to such lunatic fanatic dogs. Who used her as shield.

Most of young kids are shot in their homes. Particularly at times when they opened Windows of their homes in response to shots being fired.
Coward security personnel have shot Windows of many homes as they feared that some one can attack from them, resulting in dozen of cases where kids younger than 10 were killed/injured. No parent send little kids to protests, to die in hands of Indian security forces.
Have some shame.....

Was this kid injured on her way to a school or in the playground?

If a Kid is injured in a protest march,then it's neither the kid's fault nor the army...blame her parens
May be she deserved this because she was born to such lunatic fanatic dogs. Who used her as shield.
Kids are carefully placed in the first line and then they start pelting stones from the back until there is a pressure cook situation.They are the biggest cowards.
This is utterly horrible and feel sorry for the young child. God help her in quick recovery.

At the same time thinking how on earth can anyone becomes so shameless, heartless and a beast to do this to young children, taking their right to see the world in all colors...

Small stones, or even thrown by the youths doesn't kill any army men in extra protective gear with all gadgets and security precautions. So this is an excuse to fire directly at kids, pellet guns and shoot to kill operations.
This is what happens when you allow children to pelt stones.
CnjyjQwVIAA5byi.jpg:large

I wonder why scum like you are born to pollute this World in first place?
Have some shame
:angry:

Most of young kids are shot in their homes. Particularly at times when they opened Windows of their homes in response to shots being fired.
Coward security personnel have shot Windows of many homes as they feared that some one can attack from them, resulting in dozen of cases where kids younger than 10 were killed/injured. No parent send little kids to protests, to die in hands of Indian security forces.
Have some shame.....

I wonder why scums like you are born to pollute this World in first place?
Have some shame
:angry:
Wah you must be pure like desi ghee. Bloody liers these kids were shield.
Billi ke sapne me chichre. You can not even make up a lie. If you have bullets fired outside your kids will open window to see? These dogs were pelting through window. She got what she deserve and next time she might loose other eye too. Go cry a river.

Puppy
A friend of mine who used to live in Kashmir (Kulgam) now studying Law in University of Kashmir told me that when I specially asked him to find out reasoning of such young pallet victims.

And I will take his words more authentically than your blind ranting.
Wah you must be pure like desi ghee. Bloody liers these kids were shield.
Billi ke sapne me chichre. You can not even make up a lie. If you have bullets fired outside your kids will open window to see? These dogs were pelting through window. She got what she deserve and next time she might loose other eye too. Go cry a river.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom