What's new

Hit by pellets in eye, 11-yr old Tamana to be operated 3rd time

This is what happens when you allow children to pelt stones.
CnjyjQwVIAA5byi.jpg:large

Have you got some sanity left inside your brain...such a pressure cooked minds you have got...every single thing...even behind stone throwing kids you guys see some meticulous careful conspiracies for some bigger drama....i mean what's wrong with you guys..these are small kids for God's sake...just a small reflection of hatred of Kashmiris, Kashmiris who are living under curfew for more than 2 months, who have been denied to even celebrate Eid ul Azha...i mean what kinda folks you are ?? You have to think like a human first...ask yourself, is this all alright ?? Is this cool...?? Is this just Pakistani sponsored terrorists or its the matter of lives of 10 million innocents who have divine rights denied for decades...blaming Pakistan will not solve issues guys are facing in the valley....!! Be a human first...have some shame.

2016_9$largeimg220_Sep_2016_223031150.jpg

A class 5th student, Tamana is the youngest among three sisters and her father Ashiq Ahmed Rather is a laborer. The family lives in Tulmulla area in central Kashmir’s Ganderbal district. Doctors have diagnosed her ‘left eye perforating injury + vitreous hemorrhage.’
IRFAN AHMED
Ganderbal | Posted : Sep 21 2016 1:17AM | Updated: Sep 20 2016 10:30PM
0 0 0

GK Photo
Tamana Ashiq, 11, has lost vision in her left eye that was pierced by pellets fired by security forces in her locality on July 10. As per the family of the victim, doctors have told them that there are some chances that Tamana may regain vision but it will take time.
A class 5th student, Tamana is the youngest among three sisters and her father Ashiq Ahmed Rather is a laborer. The family lives in Tulmulla area in central Kashmir’s Ganderbal district. Doctors have diagnosed her ‘left eye perforating injury + vitreous hemorrhage.’

Recalling the fateful day Tamana said that she was playing in the lawns of her house alongside the road without knowing that some protests are going outside. Suddenly a police party chasing a group of protesters passed through the area.
“The policemen fired pellets on the protesters and a pellet hit my left eye and nose after which I fell unconscious and only regained it in the hospital,” says Tamana. “I am not able to see anything with my left eye.”
“There is not much improvement in the eyesight. Doctors have asked us to wait and have put her on medicines for some one month before they take a decision on operating upon the injured eye again for the third time,” mother of the victim told Greater Kashmir. She said that everyone in the family is worried and hope and pray that she should be alright.
She said that Tamana didn’t show any signs of improvement at SMHS Hospital during her early treatment there and later she was taken to Amritsar where she was operated upon twice that cost about Rs 1.5 lakh. “No one either from government or any other helped us.”
http://m.greaterkashmir.com/news/kashmir/story/228868.html
Bloody gut wrenching read

This is what happens when you allow children to pelt stones.
CnjyjQwVIAA5byi.jpg:large
What we saw in Uri was when soldiers sleep too long, have a lack of discipline and easy life hunting kashmiri children as if they are fox cubs for the slaughter........seriously their is a full fledged freedom struggle going on, why were these occupiers in such vulnerable positions, asleep in soft tents, did they seriously not expect any consequences for all the injuries and killings the Indian security forces have perpetrated against the indigenous population, having seen profiles of all the dead soldiers not a single one had any connection culturally, linguistically, historically ,ethnically, physically, religiously to the beautiful and noble land of Kashmir or its handsome people.Kudos
@Zibago @Moonlight @Jonah Arthur @The Sandman @PaklovesTurkiye

Bloody gut wrenching read

What we saw in Uri was when soldiers sleep too long, have a lack of discipline and easy life hunting kashmiri children as if they are fox cubs for the slaughter........seriously their is a full fledged freedom struggle going on, why were these occupiers in such vulnerable positions, asleep in soft tents, did they seriously not expect any consequences for all the injuries and killings the Indian security forces have perpetrated against the indigenous population, having seen profiles of all the dead soldiers not a single one had any connection culturally, linguistically, historically ,ethnically, physically, religiously to the beautiful and noble land of Kashmir or its handsome people.Kudos
@Zibago @Moonlight @Jonah Arthur @The Sandman @PaklovesTurkiye

We all pray for safety and speedy recovery of injured and affected men, women and children in IOK...:cry:

I can also post coffins of dead Pakistani soldiers from incidents like Badaber etc

Pakistan army don't target little children you gutless little troll. If you have children or have children I hope they never become blinded. No child deserves this.

Pakistan army don't target little children you gutless little troll. If you have children or have children I hope they never become blinded. No child deserves this.
It is the fault of the parents that they allow children to participate In stone pelting.

2016_9$largeimg220_Sep_2016_223031150.jpg

IRFAN AHMED
Ganderbal | Posted : Sep 21 2016 1:17AM | Updated: Sep 20 2016 10:30PM
0 0 0

GK Photo
Tamana Ashiq, 11, has lost vision in her left eye that was pierced by pellets fired by security forces in her locality on July 10. As per the family of the victim, doctors have told them that there are some chances that Tamana may regain vision but it will take time.

Recalling the fateful day Tamana said that she was playing in the lawns of her house alongside the road without knowing that some protests are going outside. Suddenly a police party chasing a group of protesters passed through the area.
“The policemen fired pellets on the protesters and a pellet hit my left eye and nose after which I fell unconscious and only regained it in the hospital,” says Tamana. “I am not able to see anything with my left eye.”
“There is not much improvement in the eyesight. Doctors have asked us to wait and have put her on medicines for some one month before they take a decision on operating upon the injured eye again for the third time,” mother of the victim told Greater Kashmir. She said that everyone in the family is worried and hope and pray that she should be alright.
She said that Tamana didn’t show any signs of improvement at SMHS Hospital during her early treatment there and later she was taken to Amritsar where she was operated upon twice that cost about Rs 1.5 lakh. “No one either from government or any other helped us.”
http://m.greaterkashmir.com/news/kashmir/story/228868.html
India has no shame and it's Hindu state rather so called world biggest democracy! period to world biggest democracy
IMG_20160913_180315.jpg

This justs remind me of how India was openly supporting mukhti bahini back then.

feel sorry for the kid and hope she recovers fully and do well in life .
agencies have prepared a list of all the stone Pelter's and their leaders ,they will be taken out one by one so that kids like these don't have to suffer.

Government forces are responsible for reign of terror. They are dancing on the moves taught by their master India and KAshmiri freedom fighters now have valid reason to disgrace them.

Beghairat indians jootay kha ker hi niklain gey kashmir se.

Back
Top Bottom