What's new

Hit by desertions, Telangana opposition(Congress) eyes common cause and starts crying.

Nobody can challenge KCR now. I say till 2024 TRS will rule TS regardless of how good/bad it's performance is.

Everybody is joining the TRS now regardless of original party & caste. Kammas in Khammam have totally changed sides to the TRS from the TDP.Many Kamma leaders & MLAs of the TDP have deserted it.

Even settlers from AP in TS are voting for TRS now due to lack of an alternative & partly out of fear.

Coming back to the TDP:-
It's only MP & 12 MLAs in TG have joined the TRS

Same situation with the Congress,it has lost 1 MP & some 8-10 MLAs & is bound to lose more.

All the YSRCP,BSP & CPM MLAs & MP have joined the TRS.

Even those leaders in TS who supported United AP or sent goondas to beat up TRS cadre/OU students have joined the TRS now.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Rajaraja Chola Power,money,coercion & threats. That;s why.

Here are some examples:-
One of my friends approached his local TDP MLA(now TRS) for some work in Hyd. a few months back. They had a discussion in which the MLA told him that life had become very tough for the opposition MLAs.The bureaucrats across TS & the Police had been ordered by KCR not to co-operate as far as possible with them to make sure they do as little work as possible.

One news source(whose link I can't find) & a friend with good contacts told me that many MLAs in TS feared(MLAs from all parties even from the ruling TRS!) that the TRS was spying on them,tapping their phone lines & collecting blackmail against them.

More than 12 months ago- One TDP MLA was a TDP guy 1 day & the next day he was made a Minister in the TRS cabinet.Even today he still remains a "TDP MLA" officialy for he didn't resign from that seat.

Another guy received multiple tenders worth many crores to his companies from the Government of TG.That's why he left his party & joined the TRS.I forgot which party he was from.

Add to that,KCR took all the credit for the formation of TS.So the TS sentiment is still very strong & with him.TS is also the 2nd richest state in India with a good revenue surplus(according to 14th Finance commission),thus giving him lot of money to spend on festivals,freebies & infra. (& other activities)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is still anti-AP sentiment in TG. that's why TDP is unable to grow or even retain it's flock. CBN should close shop & try again after 10-20 years. Till then he should focus on saving AP.

-------------------------------------------------------
At the same time BJP is doing nothing to expand in TS at all. Nothing. The only reason these lazy jokers have lost no MLA or important leader to the TRS is because KCR still hopes of a Cabinet Berth for his daughter at the Centre.

They still can make quite an impact. TDP can take cue from the DMK in TN, when it dropped the demand for separate country and started fought elections.
The only position needed is to make TDP accept the position the reality of Telengana now. And being a Telugu party, its more a viable alternative than BJP or Congress which need to take every decision from the high centre.

TDP needs to focus on Telengana stronger on the basis of Telugu identity, need a separate leader for Telengana with strong credentials. CBN still has that aura around him, when he made an lazy biryani city of Hyderabad into an Cyberabad. But again, its difficult to dislodge TRS till 2024, and when 2024 arrives, TDP in alliance with BJP should make Telengana count.

TBH, even to a practising Hindu like me, Rao is spending and trusting more on rituals and vaassthu saastras than the hardcore of RSS members.. :hitwall:

They still can make quite an impact. TDP can take cue from the DMK in TN, when it dropped the demand for separate country and started fought elections.
The only position needed is to make TDP accept the position the reality of Telengana now. And being a Telugu party, its more a viable alternative than BJP or Congress which need to take every decision from the high centre.

TDP needs to focus on Telengana stronger on the basis of Telugu identity, need a separate leader for Telengana with strong credentials. CBN still has that aura around him, when he made an lazy biryani city of Hyderabad into an Cyberabad. But again, its difficult to dislodge TRS till 2024, and when 2024 arrives, TDP in alliance with BJP should make Telengana count.

TBH, even to a practising Hindu like me, Rao is spending and trusting more on rituals and vaassthu saastras than the hardcore of RSS members.. :hitwall:

TDP accepts the postition of TG. No party in any state is calling for a re-unification.

Infact CBN said that he agreed in principle with the Formation of TG & signed some documents/petitions when there was some all party meet many years ago. Cong. in 2013 used this as an argument to initiate bifurcation saying all parties supported it.

CBN also says that AP is 1 eye for me & TG the 2nd eye.

Yes, this 2 eye theory is similar to what some famous personality said before partition

[Though TBH CBN said Jai Telangana in TG & Jai Andhra Pradesh in AP thus confusing & angering everybody in both states including his supporters, his lack of a strong stance on such an emotional issue hurt him further in TG]

& there is still a lot of hatred towards Andhraites here(especially outside Hyd.) & especially for the Kamma caste(found mostly in AP & not native to most of TG except in1 district-Khammam).

A lot of propaganda was put up against Andhraites & against the Kammas in the rest of TG.

I agree with you on the Telugu/Regional party line,but TDP & YSRCP are now seen as Andhra Parties. Until this hatred & anger dies down,they can't grow/expand here.

Many People(Especially TRS fanboys) even say CBN did nothing for Hyderabad & credit the growth of the city to:-
1)AB Vajpayee
2)YSR(as he is dead+his populism made him popular in both states,he is still popular here)
3)Hyderabad is such an amazing city by nature,investments came naturally
4)Local Telanganite Ministers & MLAs(yes, some idiots actually believe this).

& frankly speaking I prefer BJP anyday over TRS even though I believe in Telugu atma-gauravam & strongly oppose Hindi imposition.

Add to that KCR blaming AP & CBN for much of his problems & incompetence & increasing the hatred towards the TDP whom his party members call Telangana Drohi Party.
---------------------------------------------------------------
TDP is more or less dead now, party supporters aren't voting for many leaders in elected posts for they believe they will join the TRS after winning(which is mostly true now).The org & cadre strength is dying!

Which is why I say CBN must return in 2024 or 2029 when the anger dies down, not now.

T-BJP has already said there will be no alliance in 2019,though the lazy jokers still sit in Hyd. after making this announcement
--------------

Agree with you on vaastu. KCR has a mad obsession with it.

One which amuses & frustrates even a Hindutvavadi like me.

He has appointed his personal vaastu advisor as a government advisor on architecture who now receives a salary & a car+driver from the TG govt.

Read this article
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...a-government-adviser/articleshow/46337727.cms

Apart from overseeing the vaastu compliance of government structures and prescribing remedial measures, Teja is also mandated to advise the government on issuing clearances to projects, notify the exact time of signing files and where should an officer sit during meetings. He will also decide on the seating arrangements during cabinet meetings and advise the CM on which direction he should face during conferences and key meetings.

Banking on his domain expertise, the CM in fact wanted to nominate Teja as the official vaastu advisor to the government. But rules did not permit such a designation, so he has been appointed as the advisor to architecture after many rounds of deliberation

The vaastu expert will now oversee dealings in awarding contracts in the roads & buildings department which has suddenly become lucrative with huge projects, including upgradation of over 10,000 km long roads, construction of state highways, ring roads, skyways, grade separators in Hyderabad in the pipeline.

More importantly, the new secretariat complex planned at the Erragadda Chest Hospital site, and the skyscrapers proposed to be built around Hussainsagar project, are worth over Rs 50,000 crore.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So expert garu is going to decide a lot of things, if the amount is right he can even call for rebuilding,renovating or demolishing an entire building,start calling materials from some companies vaastu-compliant or re-routing a highway :facepalm: -_- :hitwall:

& our beloved CM wants to get abandon our current secretariat which was build at a huge cost a few decades back & modernized when CBN & YSR were around because it is not "vaastu-compliant"& very "negative in vibration energy"or something.

& he will rebuild a brand new secretariat which will possibly cost 1000s of crores if not tens of thousands(10,000s) of crores at a site which is already occupied by a renowned chest hospital whom he has asked to pack up & leave to somewhere else.

[I heard that 20,000-30,000 crores may be put aside for construction of this new secretariat]

But,why here?? Because this location is vaastu compliant -_-:hitwall: :double facepalm: :suicide:

Now he wants to takeover an IAS officers club just beside his camp office in Begumpet because..... Vaastu.:hitwall:

Jai Telangana!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom