What's new

Hit by desertions, Telangana opposition(Congress) eyes common cause and starts crying.

Bombermanx1

Reaction score
Country
India
Hit by desertions, Telangana opposition eyes common cause
HYDERABAD: Opposition parties in Telangana, most of which suffered the defections manoeuvre unleashed by the ruling Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS), are now preparing to unitedly fight by moving courts, regulators and lenders against alleged large corruption in government's flagship programmes.

Collating allegations on corruption in irrigation and drinking water projects levelled against the government by various lawmakers including those who subsequently switched loyalties to the ruling party, the opposition parties are set to appeal to the central agencies for a detailed probe.

They want to appeal to the Centre to advise the lenders, both public and private, to stop sanctioning and releasing the funds to the government projects in Telangana.

"Each of the Opposition political parties had earlier moved the courts, independently contesting the Telangana government's decisions on various issues. Going by the successful attempts by the government to weaken the Opposition through rampant defections, many political parties have realised the need to fight unitedly," says Sravan Dasoju, Telangana Congress' chief spokesperson.

Parleys between the Opposition parties are now at an early stage for a concerted fight against the ruling TRS, said Daso ju, adding "a proposal to meet the President of India seeking a detailed probe into corruption in Telangana projects is also being considered."

Admitting the advantages of a concerted fight against corruption in projects for gathering more facts, Nagam Janardhan Reddy, former minister, said, "I have been challenging the corrupt practices of Telangana government involving irrigation projects in the courts and am going to file review petitions on some of the cases soon. I am currently on the job of collecting more documentary evidences to prove my allegations that the eligibility norms and estimations were tuned by the Telangana government to benefit a set of contractors ..

Gutha Sukhender Reddy, Lok Sabha member of Congress, had earlier written to the prime minister alleging a well-designed financial scam in Telangana government's flagship drinking water supply project `Mission Bhagiradha' and seeking CBI and CVC probes. Accusing the Telangana government of resorting to huge irregularities under the guise of public services to fetch benefits to vested interests, he said such practices were "causing enormous loss to public exchequer".

Interestingly, he has on Monday announced joining the ruling TRS government and retracted all his allegations on the government, claiming to have obtained satisfactory responses from the Telangana government on corruption issues he raised.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ommon-cause/articleshow/52757603.cms?from=mdr
==============================================================================
Congress crying at the desertions,even Diggy raja is worried about it as seen from his tweets.
@jbgt90 @Joe Shearer @fsayed @The_Showstopper

Welcome to
#CongressMuktBharat Jai ho! :yay:

This has to happen for congress for their misfortunes in the united AP.

Hit by desertions, Telangana opposition eyes common cause
HYDERABAD: Opposition parties in Telangana, most of which suffered the defections manoeuvre unleashed by the ruling Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS), are now preparing to unitedly fight by moving courts, regulators and lenders against alleged large corruption in government's flagship programmes.

Collating allegations on corruption in irrigation and drinking water projects levelled against the government by various lawmakers including those who subsequently switched loyalties to the ruling party, the opposition parties are set to appeal to the central agencies for a detailed probe.

They want to appeal to the Centre to advise the lenders, both public and private, to stop sanctioning and releasing the funds to the government projects in Telangana.

"Each of the Opposition political parties had earlier moved the courts, independently contesting the Telangana government's decisions on various issues. Going by the successful attempts by the government to weaken the Opposition through rampant defections, many political parties have realised the need to fight unitedly," says Sravan Dasoju, Telangana Congress' chief spokesperson.

Parleys between the Opposition parties are now at an early stage for a concerted fight against the ruling TRS, said Daso ju, adding "a proposal to meet the President of India seeking a detailed probe into corruption in Telangana projects is also being considered."

Admitting the advantages of a concerted fight against corruption in projects for gathering more facts, Nagam Janardhan Reddy, former minister, said, "I have been challenging the corrupt practices of Telangana government involving irrigation projects in the courts and am going to file review petitions on some of the cases soon. I am currently on the job of collecting more documentary evidences to prove my allegations that the eligibility norms and estimations were tuned by the Telangana government to benefit a set of contractors ..

Gutha Sukhender Reddy, Lok Sabha member of Congress, had earlier written to the prime minister alleging a well-designed financial scam in Telangana government's flagship drinking water supply project `Mission Bhagiradha' and seeking CBI and CVC probes. Accusing the Telangana government of resorting to huge irregularities under the guise of public services to fetch benefits to vested interests, he said such practices were "causing enormous loss to public exchequer".

Interestingly, he has on Monday announced joining the ruling TRS government and retracted all his allegations on the government, claiming to have obtained satisfactory responses from the Telangana government on corruption issues he raised.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ommon-cause/articleshow/52757603.cms?from=mdr
==============================================================================
Congress crying at the desertions,even Diggy raja is worried about it as seen from his tweets.
@jbgt90 @Joe Shearer @fsayed @The_Showstopper

Welcome to
#CongressMuktBharat Jai ho! :yay:

Don't tag me on your posts again.

Done! You shouldn't have given me negative ratings for posts you don't like.

Oh, is that what it is? No problem, just offend again, and you'll get nailed again.

This, incidentally, isn't a post I don't like; it's irrelevant, because I don't care for the Congress.

Oh, is that what it is? No problem, just offend again, and you'll get nailed again.

This, incidentally, isn't a post I don't like; it's irrelevant, because I don't care for the Congress.
Not exactly,
But i am telling you the futility of Negative ratings and their insignificance in real life to a person on a Internet forum, which is based in Pakistan.
Do the positive or Negative ratings, get me or deny any discounts or freebies in real life? NOPE!
Does it affect my social life,circle,friends,family, business,profession,Monetary gains? NOPE!
So do i care about some ratings in virtual world? NOPE!
Hope, you must have assuaged your ego by giving ratings thinking i have punished someone Good for you!.
As long as someone insults Hindus and Sanatana Dharma. i will drag the insulters religion too into the grinder.Make no mistake about it. :enjoy:

Well since, you are part of the Secular gang, i thought you might be a bit worried with the erosion of Congress aka Secularism in Telangana and AP.
If you are consider it irrelevant, then my apologies for tagging you.:agree:

Not exactly,
But i am telling you the futility of Negative ratings and their insignificance in real life to a person on a Internet forum, which is based in Pakistan.
Do the positive or Negative ratings, get me or deny any discounts or freebies in real life? NOPE!
Does it affect my social life,circle,friends,family, business,profession,Monetary gains? NOPE!
Hope, you must have assuaged your ego by giving ratings thinking i have punished someone Good for you!.
As long as someone insults Hindus and Sanatana Dharma. i will drag the insulters religion too into the grinder.Make no mistake about it. :enjoy:

Well since, you are part of the Secular gang, i thought you might be a bit worried with the erosion of Congress aka Secularism in Telangana and AP.

LOL.

I note that you think that negative ratings are futile, and insignificant in real life to a person on a (sic) Internet forum.That they get you no discounts, or freebies in real life; that it (sic) does not affect your social life, circle, friends, family, business, profession, Monetary gains; that you do not care about these ratings; that you think I have assuaged my ego by giving you a rating.

And that you spend three posts telling me, and the rest of the world, how little this affects you!

Even TDP is facing this is in Telengana. I wonder what is the attraction to join the TRS?!!
TDP can be a viable alternative to TRS is the long run..

Not exactly,

You Idiot dont hurt him... As this is the only bright thing he has in his life ... why cant you just live him alone and enjoy his fetish with ratings...

Mr. @Joe Shearer I have taken care of him sir... even handed over him a ban ...

TOPIC :- Congress Mukth Bharath...

BJP.jpg

We Telugu people....we'll make sure Congress never comes to power for atleast two decades...!!
Rest is upto bimaru states....

You Idiot dont hurt him... As this is the only bright thing he has in his life ... why cant you just live him alone and enjoy his fetish with ratings...

Mr. @Joe Shearer I have taken care of him sir... even handed over him a ban ...

LOL.

Back to your whining incoherence again? Get a life.

Even TDP is facing this is in Telengana. I wonder what is the attraction to join the TRS?!!
TDP can be a viable alternative to TRS is the long run..
TDP is perceived as an andhra party in telangana now . How could you imagine a party whose leader is the chief minister of andhra can have any life in telangana ? Right now there is no opposition which can challenge TRS in telangana. We can't predict whether Congress or bjp occupies that position in future when there is ante incumbency . For nowall the parties in telangana are virtually decimated (because TRS has huge public support)

TDP is perceived as an andhra party in telangana now . How could you imagine a party whose leader is the chief minister of andhra can have any life in telangana ? Right now there is no opposition which can challenge TRS in telangana. We can't predict whether Congress or bjp occupies that position in future when there is ante incumbency . For nowall the parties in telangana are virtually decimated (because TRS has huge public support)

Nobody can challenge KCR now. I say till 2024 TRS will rule TS regardless of how good/bad it's performance is.

Everybody is joining the TRS now regardless of original party & caste. Kammas in Khammam have totally changed sides to the TRS from the TDP.Many Kamma leaders & MLAs of the TDP have deserted it.

Even settlers from AP in TS are voting for TRS now due to lack of an alternative & partly out of fear.

Coming back to the TDP:-
It's only MP & 12 MLAs in TG have joined the TRS

Same situation with the Congress,it has lost 1 MP & some 8-10 MLAs & is bound to lose more.

All the YSRCP,BSP & CPM MLAs & MP have joined the TRS.

Even those leaders in TS who supported United AP or sent goondas to beat up TRS cadre/OU students have joined the TRS now.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Rajaraja Chola Power,money,coercion & threats. That;s why.

Here are some examples:-
One of my friends approached his local TDP MLA(now TRS) for some work in Hyd. a few months back. They had a discussion in which the MLA told him that life had become very tough for the opposition MLAs.The bureaucrats across TS & the Police had been ordered by KCR not to co-operate as far as possible with them to make sure they do as little work as possible.

One news source(whose link I can't find) & a friend with good contacts told me that many MLAs in TS feared(MLAs from all parties even from the ruling TRS!) that the TRS was spying on them,tapping their phone lines & collecting blackmail against them.

More than 12 months ago- One TDP MLA was a TDP guy 1 day & the next day he was made a Minister in the TRS cabinet.Even today he still remains a "TDP MLA" officialy for he didn't resign from that seat.

Another guy received multiple tenders worth many crores to his companies from the Government of TG.That's why he left his party & joined the TRS.I forgot which party he was from.

Add to that,KCR took all the credit for the formation of TS.So the TS sentiment is still very strong & with him.TS is also the 2nd richest state in India with a good revenue surplus(according to 14th Finance commission),thus giving him lot of money to spend on festivals,freebies & infra. (& other activities)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is still anti-AP sentiment in TG. that's why TDP is unable to grow or even retain it's flock. CBN should close shop & try again after 10-20 years. Till then he should focus on saving AP.

-------------------------------------------------------
At the same time BJP is doing nothing to expand in TS at all. Nothing. The only reason these lazy jokers have lost no MLA or important leader to the TRS is because KCR still hopes of a Cabinet Berth for his daughter at the Centre.

Back
Top Bottom