What's new

History Of The Freemasons

Hi,

It was Z A Bhutto who banned that organization in pakistan---reasons known better to him.

Zia had the oppurtunity to make things better---it was just a small breach in a small canal. Instead he just went on a wild tangent and totally destroyed the system as best as he could.

What caused him to create so much hatred amongst men of different beliefs---we may never know---but this man spewed so much poision into mainstream pakistan that the even today we are hurting bad.

It's only a popular myth that Pakistan took a wrong turn starting with Zia; things were getting bad before that, too.

There was no Gun culture before 1978 in Pakistan and its not a myth but reality.
During Afghan war between the Bear and Mujaheddin Israel played its part in supplying guns to fight the Bear too.

Hi,

It was Z A Bhutto who banned that organization in pakistan---reasons known better to him.

Zia had the oppurtunity to make things better---it was just a small breach in a small canal. Instead he just went on a wild tangent and totally destroyed the system as best as he could.

What caused him to create so much hatred amongst men of different beliefs---we may never know---but this man spewed so much poision into mainstream pakistan that the even today we are hurting bad.

But what if Freemasons are active under some other name in Pakistan. Its not Zia's time any more.

But what if Freemasons are active under some other name in Pakistan. Its not Zia's time any more.

Hi,

Freemasons is a fraternity of men---it has no agenda of destroying pakistan. Freemasons are not against countries---if you would go to school here in the u s---you will come across different fraternities in the college campuses---for men and for women.

It creates fraternal brotherhood amongst men/women of similiar background as well as dissimiliar background---. They may grow up to become leaders or in important places, but they are not in the game of over throwing govts.

Hi,

Freemasons is a fraternity of men---it has no agenda of destroying pakistan. Freemasons are not against countries---if you would go to school here in the u s---you will come across different fraternities in the college campuses---for men and for women.

It creates fraternal brotherhood amongst men/women of similiar background as well as dissimiliar background---. They may grow up to become leaders or in important places, but they are not in the game of over throwing govts.

you are freemason ? :what:

Freemasons allow women too? I remember reading on some lodge sites that they are men only.

In most of the world the the orders which take ppl from both sexes are not recognized, Mainstream Masonic Grand Lodges justify the exclusion of women from Freemasonry, women join associated separate bodies

Women in Freemasonry

The subject of women and Freemasonry is complex and without an easy explanation. Traditionally, only men can be made Freemasons in regular Freemasonry. Many Grand Lodges do not admit women because they believe it would break the ancient Masonic Landmarks. However, there are many non-mainstream Masonic bodies that do admit both men and women or exclusively women.

Furthermore, there are many female orders associated with regular Freemasonry, such as : -

* Order of Women Freemasons
* Order of the Eastern Star
* Order of the Amaranth
* White Shrine of Jerusalem
* Social Order of Beauceant
* Daughters of the Nile

The United Grand Lodge of England (UGLE), Grand Lodge of Scotland and all the Grand Lodges in the United States along with other Grand Lodges which are concordant in that regular tradition, do not formally recognize any Masonic body that accepts women.

eillen-grayThe UGLE has stated since 1998 that two English women’s jurisdictions are regular in practice, except for their inclusion of women, and has indicated that, while not formally recognized, these bodies may be regarded as part of Freemasonry, when describing Freemasonry in general.

In North America, women cannot become regular Freemasons per se, but rather join associated separate bodies,
which are not Masonic in their content. These offer an extended social network around the Lodge and includes the Order of the Eastern Star, created in the United States in the mid-19th Century for adult close female relatives of Masons, and Rainbow Girls and Job’s Daughters, both for girls.

Mainstream Masonic Grand Lodges justify the exclusion of women from Freemasonry for several reasons. The structure and traditions of modern day Freemasonry is based from the operative medieval stonemasons of Europe. These operative masonic guilds did not allow women to join, because of the culture of the time.

Many Grand Lodges purpose that altering this structure would completely change freemasonry. Furthermore, mainstream Grand Lodges adhere to the masonic landmarks laid out in the early 18th century and are deemed unchangeable. One of these landmarks specify that women are not to be made a mason. Finally, mainstream masons swear “not to be present at the making of a woman a Mason” in their obligations. Many masons believe that regardless of their opinions of women in masonry, they can not break their obligation.

Women in Freemasonry | Masonic Network Blog

Hi,

When i was in grade 10 (1988) i read an interview of a former ISI cheif in MAG weekly.
It was a two page interview without name.... and this fellow mentioned that the said Masonic lodge of Lahore was used by CIA and Bhutto's stance was very clear and strict.
I remember this fellow also stated that during Bhutto's era Pakistan was the biggest CIA operation base out side US and CIA was spending money like tap water.....in Pakistan on buying people in almost every walk of life..... as a result Pak currency strengthend 5 ruppes against USD.

Dear MK, Have you read book.... synagogue of satan

Amazon.com: The Synagogue of Satan (9781930004450): Andrew Carrington Hitchcock: Books

If yes than what is your opinion about the given historic references. In any case it si a hell of a search work!

I would like to hear your side of story about President Lincolin printing green Back dollars!

I like to listen the opinion of a person who have read it!
Any one?

Hi,

No, I have not read that book and No---I am not a freemason.

The agency will use any resource it can get to mask its existence---that is what happened in pakistan---by banning it, it didnot solve the problem. They just went underground to some other source---.

About the women---it was about general fraternities in college universities---men and women have their fraternities---it was not meant that women are freemasons. They might be---I don't know.

Texesjohn can shed some light on it.

Hi,

No, I have not read that book and No---I am not a freemason.

The agency will use any resource it can get to mask its existence---that is what happened in pakistan---by banning it, it didnot solve the problem. They just went underground to some other source---.

About the women---it was about general fraternities in college universities---men and women have their fraternities---it was not meant that women are freemasons. They might be---I don't know.

Texesjohn can shed some light on it.

EmoGirl was pretty accurate about the role of women in Masonry. My wife is a member of the Order of the Eastern Star herself. However women are not allowed into what we call the "Blue Lodge" - Master Masons and other degrees.

It is a fraternity, the one thing that is unusual about it is that no one will ever approach you to join. You have to ASK to be made a Mason. You also cannot have a criminal record or be guilty of "crimes of moral terpitude"

Freemasonary are ideologies, beliefs and values,,
it is not a religion now but it is moving to become a religion???
Right???

Actually, while it is mandatory you believe in the existence of a supreme God, it does not specify which God that should be. I am a Christian ( protestant) and my friend is a muslim. He attends his mosque and I go to my church. Never a conflict. It is mostly a charitable organization. If you have heard of the Scottish Rite hospitals worldwide ( possibly the most visible example of our work), then you have an idea of what the Masons do. Never a charge for the kids, and have some really good doctors. I don't know if there are any in Pakistan.

texas John..u r a freemason?tell me whats so secretive about this organization..they say they hold powerful hidden truths n then y so mant "conspiracy theories" (presumably) surrounding it?

texas John..u r a freemason?tell me whats so secretive about this organization..they say they hold powerful hidden truths n then y so mant "conspiracy theories" (presumably) surrounding it?

Yes Sir, I am. There is nothing secretive about it. Conspiracy theories abound about it though. We just kinda chuckle about it. It is true that most of the founding fathers of America were Masons, so Iam not surprised!:D

I am surprised Jana has not jumped in yet to call me a Satan worshipper!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom