What's new

History Of The Freemasons

Yes Sir, I am. There is nothing secretive about it. Conspiracy theories abound about it though. We just kinda chuckle about it. It is true that most of the founding fathers of America were Masons, so Iam not surprised!:D

I am surprised Jana has not jumped in yet to call me a Satan worshipper!!
from my knowlege of initial american settlers from UK mainly, they were protestants n others who came for trade after getting license from king james I..then they leart to coexist..it was basically a mixture of people..how exactly did this freemason thing came in?
n am not sir..

Then why theres so much propaganda against Freemasons in movies and all that stuff that they are here to rule the world and similar BS , Is it to create paranoia . . . . . ??

Then why theres so much propaganda against Freemasons in movies and all that stuff that they are here to rule the world and similar BS , Is it to create paranoia . . . . . ??

I think it is good movie material!! National treasure, DaVinci code, etc.:D

Hi,

No, I have not read that book and No---I am not a freemason.

The agency will use any resource it can get to mask its existence---that is what happened in pakistan---by banning it, it didnot solve the problem. They just went underground to some other source---.

About the women---it was about general fraternities in college universities---men and women have their fraternities---it was not meant that women are freemasons. They might be---I don't know.

Texesjohn can shed some light on it.

Dear MK, I never asked if you are free mason! seems like mis-understanding.
But you didn't shared your opinion about the descion of President Lincolin to print 'green back'.

Interview, which i quoted was what i once read and never forgot... i will not go in details about what could be the compelling reasons for a retired ISI head to lie about an operation against a cult society.

But, when you find time please, do read the book about. it as written by an American non-Muslim author and a lot of hardwork.

Funny ppl realy endup believing all that :D.

What i was asking is Freemasons are good people than why theres so much bad against there name.?? :)

I think a lot of that must be the legends that evolved over time about the Masons, the Templars ( I am one of those too), and the various tales that have spun off about the Ark of the covenant, holy grail, pyramids, etc. Pretty soon the human imagination takes over.

My very own uncle gives me a earful ( whenever I let him) about belonging to a "secret cult" simply because I am silent when he asks what we do in the Lodge. Sometimes I go ahead and have fun with it! What the hey...:rofl:

Family asks me often enough if I am STILL a good Christian...:rolleyes:

Yes Sir, I am. There is nothing secretive about it. Conspiracy theories abound about it though. We just kinda chuckle about it. It is true that most of the founding fathers of America were Masons, so Iam not surprised!:D

I am surprised Jana has not jumped in yet to call me a Satan worshipper!!

& i saw Jana & her likes don't even know difference b/w Lucifer & satan, they think Lucifer & Satan are same :rofl::rofl:

Don't mind Jana, plz

american_freemasons_book_cover.jpg

you forgot to mention the Rothschilds and the Rockfellers ;)

Rockefeller attends the Bilderberg meetings. President Obama also went to the one this year i believe. Microsoft and IBM top guys also attend them. Along with NATO top brass.

Rockefeller attends the Bilderberg meetings. President Obama also went to the one this year i believe. Microsoft and IBM top guys also attend them. Along with NATO top brass.

Mostly just a brainstorming / partying session. No need for the press there. But that's how all conspiracy theories start.. "what no press?? what are they up to"??

Would you invite the press for a private party?? wondering...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom