What's new

History of Pakistan from 3000 BC to the present

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan's Indo-Aryan History (Indo as in Indus Valley Civilization, not india) Part III

There was no such thing as india before 1947.

Do you know Alexander the Great.. who wanted to concor India not Pakistan ...in 326 BC

Hope you know Vasco de Gama ..he wanted to discover India not Pakistan..in 1498

Have you heard East India Company who arrived in India in 1608.....hold on may be you will be taught East Pakistan Company....

Both of these empires were made by defeating others and grabbing their lands so its forceful.

ha ha...in your logic...Creation of Pakistan is "Forceful" too...because of displacement of large number of people and riots that killed thousands...anyway @topic..every empire was built on blood and war...nothing new in it..but the facts that i wanted to point out is large parts of Pakistan(which then was nowhere) was ruled by several dynasties..

I just love replies like this one !
Tell me Genius,how was islamic empire made by muslims emperors?? did people gift their lands like pieces of cake to them??

Some muslim emperors used islam for their own purposes i agree.

Pakistan's Indo-Aryan History (Indo as in Indus Valley Civilization, not india) Part III

Hellenistic world in 200 BCE

Hellenistic%2Bworld%2B200BC%2Bblank.png

Greco-Bactrian kingdom (250-125 BCE)

Greco%2BBactrian%2Bkingdom.jpg

Indo-Greek kingdom (180 BCE-10 AD)
Indo%2BGreek%2BKingdom%2BMap11.jpg

Indo-Greek Kingdom
Indo%2BGreek%2BKingdom%2BMap.jpg

Gupta Empire
Indo%2BSassanid.jpg

Hephthalite dominion (520)
Hephthalite.png

Not only did they keep practicing it but they evolved it into something else.

Pakistan's Indo-Aryan History (Indo as in Indus Valley Civilization, not india) Part IV

Indus Valley Civilization (Ancient Pakistanis)

Indus Valley Civilization - YouTube

Indus valley civilization(mohenjo-daro) - YouTube

Remnants of Ghandara in Swat, Pakistan
Nemogram: Ancient Buddhist site in Swat - YouTube

Taxila, Pakistan by Asiatravel.com - YouTube

Buddhism originated in Pakistan
Pakistan Gandhara Heritage - YouTube

There was no such thing as india before 1947.

Brilliant, just brilliant brother, I salute you sir.

Maybe India named itself wrongly, a claim does not give you automatic strength of argument, I often wonder how a Tamil relates to ivc.
Secondly, what you wrote above depends on believing on some form of contiguous Indian nation state, we all know that's untrue, modern day India does not approximate India back then, it's too vast a place.

Your argument is based on extracting the MAXIMUM connection between LOOSE factoids and relating it to hinduism and therefore India.

This zero sum game type thinking does not work unless you are talking to a mullah.

and your facts based on null evidence and intelligence because there were no pakistan back then...so,it was a part of a vast place that was known as India(or whatever you want to call it)..so stop claiming that it was never part of it or it was part of "Pre-Islam" civilization which cam thousands of years later..got it..

and your facts based on null evidence and intelligence because there were no pakistan back then...so,it was a part of a vast place that was known as India(or whatever you want to call it)..so stop claiming that it was never part of it or it was part of "Pre-Islam" civilization which cam thousands of years later..got it..

And that's equally true for you, if not more.

There was no ancient India, there's never been a contiguous India until it was created, there was no ancient Indian identity, you only had what tribe you belonged to, your claim is spurious based on a loose factoid of someone mentioning India therefore Indian nation state/identity must have existed, WRONG!

The next level of this argument is proving they were proto Hindus, another spurious argument.

You need to get one thing through your head, human beings 5000 years ago worshipped all sorts of things, it was just how it was back then, unfortunately this does not mean what you want it to mean.

Nice to know about it !! Thanks for Sharing
Religions hardly matters to me...I am not atheist but I think religion & beliefs are personal things..so it doesnt matters me much.And Its not rare if you go to Kashmir side & Andhra side, You will find several Indian brahmins who embraced during moghul rules.They are proud indian & pious muslims now.
Just to let you know there are several sub-caste in Brahmins too....there is lot of debate about which one is highest.

Bramha & Brahman both are correct !

Exactly. My roots are from Kashmir...

Exactly South Asia wasn't and isn't a mono culture Ancient Pakistan had more interaction with Central Asia, and the Middle East. We are just two different peoples and civilizations and that goes for the IVC as well.

Quran was started 40 years after the death of Muhammad in 610.....So that means Islamic Pakistan was Hindu Pakistan before 610....If you buy a house than your history will start with that house on the same day you bought ..you can not claim earlier owners history as yours....

Actually imagine if my father is Hindu and I later convert my religion from Hinduism to Islam. It does not mean my father does not remain my father? My brother will remain my brother and the heritage of my father will also belong to me.

True that the practice of IVC was not same as Muslim of today's era. But that does not mean the heritage of our forefathers should be claimed by secular India where Hindus are in majority.
It's a joint heritage of Indian subcontinent in my opinion... One subcontinent was split to form two nations in 1947

One Condition: Only Punjabis, Sindhis and Mohajirs, also Bangladeshis being Indic Race can Claim That. They have Perfect Right to Claim Entire Indian Civilization History provided they Respect it and Value it and Don't Manipulate like Exclusively Pakistani History or Some BS to save yourself from Arabs Spanking. :lol:

We will not Tolerate any Descendants of Arabs(Like Syeds), Pathans and Balochi Claiming it as they are Outsiders to this Land (Upto Afghanistan was Indic Land) and Have no Right to Claim this Civilization. No Matter You call them Pakistanis (Remember they were War Booties of 1893 and 1948).

And Believe me If you People try to Manipulate or Claim Something Exclusively Discarding Hindus or Buddhists, Hindus are Still in Majority and Powerful, So We can Disown You and Kick You Out of The Claim. The World Runs on International Recognition. Unlike Persians Who were Slaughtered Long Back by Arabs and Converted to Islam (Hence Iranian Became Subset of Arab civilization), Hindus are there Here Existing, In Majority and Powerful, The World Recognizes us and Our word is the Final!

Do you know why a valley in North Pakistan called Hindu-Kush valley??
Go figure out & then compare Maurya & Samrat Ashok's empire with other Islamic Empires in India !!

The name Hindu Kush means 'Hindu killer'....

It is problem of Pakistani education system......They should teach history in two part
1. History before Pakistan
2. History of Pakistan

If Pakistan was created in 1947 and the word Pakistan came in to existence in 1930.... how come Pakistan exists at 3000 BC ...that's crazy......even Islam came to exist somewhere in 610....on of the youngest religion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom