What's new

History: A Chronology of Anti-Hindi Agitations in Tamil Nadu and What the Future Holds

LOL...Annadurai not won because he dropped the ideology. Their party won around 50MLA seats in third assembly polls in feb 1962, which increased from 13 seats in the 1957. That would give you some idea, how many percent of the population supported DMK and how many percent increased over a 5 year..

The main reason to drop the separatist ideology was an indian law passed that doesn't allow party to contest in elections which has separatist ideology. And that's the same reason hurriyat isn't able to contest in Kashmir elections today.

Don't tell me indians in british army died fighting against the british enemy because they loved britain. It's just money money money, which pushed them to join the army...

And what about the Tamils who formed the majority of INA? Tamils from Southern districts, Singapore, Malaysia, Burma, Andamans were filled with Tamils and they joined Bose. Do not tell me they joined for Independent Dravidistan.

And Why the hell u r bringing British army here for? Ur arguement of Independence is a loser, and it will be. Ur dream will always be an dream. In a democracy things will be like this and like that. We will have to adapt. Every states have problems like these. During these times, its imperative to stand united.

I do not wish to take this arguement further. Hope u have a change of heart. From an Indian Tamil.

LoL this Dravidian Movement was started by Periyar, who was a Kapu from Andhra Pradesh.So where is this Tamilan here?You do know that British Encouraged Dravidian and North Indian Separation as part of their"Divide and Rule" Policy.
But the same British will plead with SCOTLAND NOT TO BREAK AWAY FROM THEM AS UK. In the recently held SCOTTISH Referendum.Why...???
They are clever using "Divide and Rule" To rule you...
But
When it comes to their Homeland, they beg and pray, so that scotland votes to be included into UK.

And what about the Tamils who formed the majority of INA? Tamils from Southern districts, Singapore, Malaysia, Burma, Andamans were filled with Tamils and they joined Bose. Do not tell me they joined for Independent Dravidistan.

And Why the hell u r bringing British army here for? Ur arguement of Independence is a loser, and it will be. Ur dream will always be an dream. In a democracy things will be like this and like that. We will have to adapt. Every states have problems like these. During these times, its imperative to stand united.

I do not wish to take this arguement further. Hope u have a change of heart. From an Indian Tamil.

What INA has to do in 1962,where DMK won 50seats in the election? INA was over even before independence with the end of subash, and you claim my argument as a lost one..

Why you brought tamils in indian army? For the same reason indians in British army came in the argument.

For the people, by the people and for the people.. This is what said to be democracy in India, right? If things are like this and that, then the basic definition of democracy itself is a failure in india.

15+tamils immolated during the height of lankan war, as an act of desperation. But during the war with pakistan china no one showed this kind of desperation. It's ample evident which identity is above all, its indian or tamil... No one will give a damn to india, when it comes to tamil culture and language. That's what even i am doing here, majority will do.. Even rest of india knows well, tamils won't give a damn to india, when it comes to their language and culture.

Oh !

People from Odisha were working in our House few months ago .
A youuy from there told me how people of his state can speak and understand many languages .
My Brother spent 4 years in Bengaluru and he never saw people hating Hindi .

So Ya ! It is mostly restricted to Tamil Nadu .
I read somewhere that they are Anti-Brahmin too .:undecided:
The Tamil language movement is very vitriolic, they hate everybody who doesn't speak Tamil, leave alone hindi which is not present in tamilnadu, but neighbour langusges like malayalee, kannada, telugu languages are hated this situation arised along with the rise of tamil movements in srilanka where they were talking of independent country for tamils, many dravidian parties were formed, this was encouraged by congress led by indira Gandhi, periyar movement and other move mebts like it started where this periyar slapped lord ram with slipper, and praised ravan, fools without knowing that ravan was a pure brahmin and lord Ram was Kshatriya, thats why lord ram worshiped lord shiva at rameshwaram to getrid of Brahman hatya.
As for anti brahmin, initially even brahmins supported this movement, it is like the bhasmasur syndrome. I can say with guarentee that tamil brahmins are the most intelligent among brahmins in india, so the dravidian parties when they came to power they took steps to purify the language by removing all sanskrit words from tamil and adopting old tamil and all govt papers, sign boards, schools were tamilised, you will not believe that all the slokas in the temples are said in tamil.
You r right about bangalore because the madras regiment is stationed here in Bangalore and many industries like , HAL, BEL, BHEL, BEML, WHEEL ,& AXIL, ITI, and the IT revolution took place here, Bangalore is cosmopolitan city, there are thousands of Tamil families living in Bangalore, kannada people are not rigid like Tamils, even recently a boy from Mangalore whose mother tongue was tulu and got educated in kannada won the ZEE TV little champs singing completion where he beat 40 Hindi speaking singers. Because of the Tamils who want to impose Tamil even in Karnataka, and many northies who does not want to learn kannada even after living for years in bangalore, so the kannada people get threatened thus many Kannada protection groups have sprung up .

Oh !

People from Odisha were working in our House few months ago .
A youuy from there told me how people of his state can speak and understand many languages .
My Brother spent 4 years in Bengaluru and he never saw people hating Hindi .

So Ya ! It is mostly restricted to Tamil Nadu .
I read somewhere that they are Anti-Brahmin too .:undecided:
The Tamil language movement is very vitriolic, they hate everybody who doesn't speak Tamil, leave alone hindi which is not present in tamilnadu, but neighbour langusges like malayalee, kannada, telugu languages are hated this situation arised along with the rise of tamil movements in srilanka where they were talking of independent country for tamils, many dravidian parties were formed, this was encouraged by congress led by indira Gandhi, periyar movement and other move mebts like it started where this periyar slapped lord ram with slipper, and praised ravan, fools without knowing that ravan was a pure brahmin and lord Ram was Kshatriya, thats why lord ram worshiped lord shiva at rameshwaram to getrid of Brahman hatya.
As for anti brahmin, initially even brahmins supported this movement, it is like the bhasmasur syndrome. I can say with guarentee that tamil brahmins are the most intelligent among brahmins in india, so the dravidian parties when they came to power they took steps to purify the language by removing all sanskrit words from tamil and adopting old tamil and all govt papers, sign boards, schools were tamilised, you will not believe that all the slokas in the temples are said in tamil.
You r right about bangalore because the madras regiment is stationed here in Bangalore and many industries like , HAL, BEL, BHEL, BEML, WHEEL ,& AXIL, ITI, and the IT revolution took place here, Bangalore is cosmopolitan city, there are thousands of Tamil families living in Bangalore, kannada people are not rigid like Tamils, even recently a boy from Mangalore whose mother tongue was tulu and got educated in kannada won the ZEE TV little champs singing completion where he beat 40 Hindi speaking singers. Because of the Tamils who want to impose Tamil even in Karnataka, and many northies who does not want to learn kannada even after living for years in bangalore, so the kannada people get threatened thus many Kannada protection groups have sprung up .

this Tamil movements don't like their neighbouring languages so what can we say about them.
Naavu huttidda mannina meley matanaaduva bashey meley preeti ittkollodralli atava torisodralli tappenilla..aadre namma Tamil thaan ee prapanchadalli huttida modal modalina bashey,dakshina bharata deshadalli bari Tamil samskruti ne volledu..mikkidella neecha..hingella nam munde bandu koogaadidare??..ivella nodidare hotte uriyuttala...

Naavu huttidda mannina meley matanaaduva bashey meley preeti ittkollodralli atava torisodralli tappenilla..aadre namma Tamil thaan ee prapanchadalli huttida modal modalina bashey,dakshina bharata deshadalli bari Tamil samskruti ne volledu..mikkidella neecha..hingella nam munde bandu koogaadidare??..ivella nodidare hotte uriyuttala...
But people of Karnataka have no good openion about Tamil or tamilians, hetthavarige heggana muddhu, Kannada is as old as Tamil and we have distinctive culture, we call Tamils as kongas, or aruvas, we don't like to be called madrasis, we have nothing to do with Tamil nadu, and river kaveri belongs to us first then to TN.

What INA has to do in 1962,where DMK won 50seats in the election? INA was over even before independence with the end of subash, and you claim my argument as a lost one..

Why you brought tamils in indian army? For the same reason indians in British army came in the argument.

For the people, by the people and for the people.. This is what said to be democracy in India, right? If things are like this and that, then the basic definition of democracy itself is a failure in india.

15+tamils immolated during the height of lankan war, as an act of desperation. But during the war with pakistan china no one showed this kind of desperation. It's ample evident which identity is above all, its indian or tamil... No one will give a damn to india, when it comes to tamil culture and language. That's what even i am doing here, majority will do.. Even rest of india knows well, tamils won't give a damn to india, when it comes to their language and culture.
stop blabbering nonsense about tamils wanting separate country. Just bcos some idiots instigated by political parties commit suicide does not mean they represent the state. If the sentiment to separate was so strong then every party would have used it in election to gain votes. Any party which does that circus will be shown the door in elections.

chill dude every one says same thing about their own language. if you go to andhra or maharashtra it is no different.

stop blabbering nonsense about tamils wanting separate country. Just bcos some idiots instigated by political parties commit suicide does not mean they represent the state. If the sentiment to separate was so strong then every party would have used it in election to gain votes. Any party which does that circus will be shown the door in elections.

chill dude every one says same thing about their own language. if you go to andhra or maharashtra it is no different.
Don't be a stupid.. Parties having separatist ideology can't compete in the elections, is the indian law. Stop blabbering before knowing something about the basic requirement to compete in the indian elections. It's the same reason hurriyat can't compete in Kashmir.. If u are confident, Why the fcuk you are waiting for, remove the law and see, to whom the people are showing the door..

Don't be a stupid.. Parties having separatist ideology can't compete in the elections, is the indian law. Stop blabbering before knowing something about the basic requirement to compete in the indian elections. It's the same reason hurriyat can't compete in Kashmir.. If u are confident, Why the fcuk you are waiting for, remove the law and see, to whom the people are showing the door..
ppl always use proxies if you dint know that, it is a standard practice. Who do you think sajjad lone is ?
If the law is removed , ppl in tamil nadu will vote for a separate state ? :rofl:
gud luck with your blabbering.

you need to read up on history before blabbering your Hindutva/Hindian crap , Tamils had suffered enough for being Indians e.g used in Sri Lanka and by INA

Tamils in Malaysia, Singapore were forced into conscription by the occupying Japanese imperial army - only to die pathetically building Japanese war infrastructure

SC Bose was a Hindian coward , INA was nothing but a farce - hiding under Japanese fundoshi , using Tamils as cannon fodders for the Japanese to fight Hindia's freedom from British India.

Indian people were used as forced labor and send to the Thai-Burmese board to work as construct. Food shortages and disease caused many deaths, until the railway is known as the "Death Railway". Lack of food, especially rice, have been caused by various diseases
The suffering and Japanese propaganda "Asia for Asia" has raised awareness of the local population to fight for freedom and independence politics. Japan is very satisfied with Indian people and hopes their support to the success of Japanese plans to dominate India. Encourage Indians to cooperate with Japan, the liberation of India from British.

They asked the Indian National Army (MIA) was established by the Japanese in Malaya.

Also got the support of India, the Japanese government under the leadership of the exile in India known as Azad Hind in Singapore owned by Subhas Chandra Bose.

PS - Indian people refers to Tamil indentured labour brought by the British

Read more:Major Effects Japanese Occupation Malaya History Essay

Last edited:
CZonBX6WEAA9l3Y.jpg

this is what I being empathizing all along

CZoMuKPWEAAMKY1.jpg:large

CZnSLqHWAAE5Vwq.jpg:large

New State Telangana logo using 4 languages.

Government-Of-Telangana-Logo.jpg

I hear you. But you as long as these vulnerabilities are there, it will be only matter of time when someone like Zia comes along and exploit them.

Zia probably did more damage to Pakistan than he ever did to India. You guys are reaping the seeds of Islamization and sectarian violence even now. Taliban was his creation when he allowed the western sponsored war against USSR.

We actually wish, you have more leaders like Zia for your country.:P

:lol:

Yeah. .but here is a fundamental difference. ..Some quarters had an intellectual opposition to a different language implementation...They will not go down to killing millions and raping millions of their country folk for it like the ones of 71...tamils aren't savages to the one's of 1971..and never will be. ..neither will they fall for the words of the pseudo up holders of a primitive cult...The tamils are too evolved for it.

Sorry, I disagree. What LTTE did in SL was as chilling as pakistani army atrocities on bengalis in 1971.

Sorry, I disagree. What LTTE did in SL was as chilling as pakistani army atrocities on bengalis in 1971.

4 or five languages - no difference , when you a still an Indian slave

mouthing your usual anti Tamil - Hindian propaganda to demonsied Tamil / LTTE and make you look good to cover up anti Tamil atrocities ?
What the racist 'Aryan' Sinhala majority Lanka occupying military did to Tamil minority in their homeland - was 1000+ times worst than what Indian army does in Kashmir.

even after the demise - LTTE is giving chills down Hindian spines with Sinhalas wetting their panties calling for nanny Hindia ,, sigh only if Pakistan / china had been on the Tamils' side

Last edited:
You little rat, I am a Karachi wala. We are the people who are the most privileged and most prosperous in Pakistan. Infact Pakistan has given us more , a lot more then our due share, so much so that we now control the country economy through Karachi. Let me remind you, without going too much in past, the man called Musharraf who ruled Pakistan with absolute and unchallenged power was Mohajir. The man who give the almighty bambo up Indian *** was a mohajir named Dr AQ Khan, and had Mr Kalam got the job in Karachi, who knows, he would have been working with AQ Khan to do the same.
I got many stories to share from my immediate family, but one that stands out is my uncle. Both father and mother were killed by Hindu mob during the migration, he somehow managed to survive. Came to Pakistan as a orphan aged seven. Went on to become a top notch banker and now leading a comfortable retired life in his mansion in most expensive area of Karachi.
We are much much better off in Pakistan and we thank our forefathers to pack their bags in British India and made that life threatening journey to Pakistan.

Well you got what you wanted i.e Pakistan. What happened to your uncle should not have happened. I squarely blame Jinnah because he wanted Pakistan but had no idea what would happen when you uproot million people from both countries.

No, actually you people have the radical mentality like the ISIS, everything that comes from caliphate(central govt) should be followed no matter what...

Trust me i can troll better then you.. Don't quote me if you got nothing to counter my argument for opposing hindi..

Oppose Hindi in TN and just follow Tamil. In what way is it imposed??

But if you want to travel in rest of India you better know Hindi and English.

Oppose Hindi in TN and just follow Tamil. In what way is it imposed??

But if you want to travel in rest of India you better know Hindi and English.
Hindi was imposed by rajaji in 1938 by making it compulsory in the schools.
Hindi was imposed by passing the official language act in 1963.
Hindi was imposed by national education policy in 1986.

In one way or the other, hindi was always pushed towards non ********. Do we need to tell them every time, we don't want hindi?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom