What's new

Historical Background of Pakistan and its People

if indians are so deperate to claim we are same , then they can start calling themselves 'PAKISTANI' and india should be called Pakistan.. this can be acceptable to us and we can all be the 'same'

DNA trawl shows long history of India's castes | Reuters

Reuters) - A genetic search of India's diverse populations shows most people have mixtures of European and ancient south Indian genes, and helps illustrate the deep roots of the country's caste system, researchers reported on Wednesday.

"One, the 'Ancestral North Indians', is genetically close to Middle Easterners, Central Asians, and Europeans, whereas the other, the 'Ancestral South Indians', is as distinct from ancestral north Indians and East Asians as they are from each other," they wrote."Nobody's even close to having all of one or the other," Reich said in a telephone interview. "People in India are almost all a mixture of these two ancestral populations."

North Indians and Pakistanis are very similar

And again I say that is total rubbish from what i have experianced :tup:

Facts are facts. The only ethnic group Pakistanis and Indians share are Punjabis.

Punjabis make more than 45% of Pakistan's population and Punjabis make 3% of India's population.

The Punjabi ethnic group is broken down into clans. Jatts, Gilanis, Syyeds, Moghals, Maliks, Qureshis, Maliks, etc.. Indian Punjabis are mostly Jatts. Pakistani Punjabis are very diverse.

When you combine the rest of Pakistan's major groups (Sindhis, Baloch, Pakhtuns) they make less than 1% of india's population.

What about more than 95% of india's population who share no ethnic similarities like Pakistanis? Why ignore them?

Religion or no Religion, Pakistanis and Bharatis are hardly the same people.

The question is not about Indians are so deperate to claim that we both are the same.

The question is about Pakistanis posing as Indian.

You are indian living in india. I am 100% Pakistani living in the United States.

I know more about Pakistanis here than you. The only Pakistanis posing as indians are the ones who have indians in their families.

No person who is 100% Pakistani would ever pose as indian.

We Pakistanis find it an insult if people say we are indian.

If yo are 100% Pakistani why you live in USA? :D

You don't feel insulted that a patriotic Pakistani has to live in USA? Why not go back to Pakistan and do your patriotic duty, oh patrioic Pakistani?

I will answer:

You are not caring about people of Pakistan at all. You only care about yourself, your identity, and your ego. In order to defend this, you believe in some ideology which prove it. Simple.

You don't care about poor people of Pakistan. If you cared, you would be in Pakistan and helping them.

DNA trawl shows long history of India's castes | Reuters

Reuters) - A genetic search of India's diverse populations shows most people have mixtures of European and ancient south Indian genes, and helps illustrate the deep roots of the country's caste system, researchers reported on Wednesday.

"One, the 'Ancestral North Indians', is genetically close to Middle Easterners, Central Asians, and Europeans, whereas the other, the 'Ancestral South Indians', is as distinct from ancestral north Indians and East Asians as they are from each other," they wrote."Nobody's even close to having all of one or the other," Reich said in a telephone interview. "People in India are almost all a mixture of these two ancestral populations."

North Indians and Pakistanis are very similar

I think you went too far this time, Here in Australia, Melbourne is full of indian Punjabis but i have not seen a single light brown punjabi, Most of them are dark brown i have even seen african looking punjanis. Sorry if i offended you but i am just being honest. I am not saying every indian punjabi is dark but all indian punjabi here are definitely darker may be its because they have come from villages. So a european looking punjabi is something unimaginable

Facts are facts. The only ethnic group Pakistanis and Indians share are Punjabis.

Punjabis make more than 45% of Pakistan's population and Punjabis make 3% of India's population.

The Punjabi ethnic group is broken down into clans. Jatts, Gilanis, Syyeds, Moghals, Maliks, Qureshis, Maliks, etc.. Indian Punjabis are mostly Jatts. Pakistani Punjabis are very diverse.

When you combine the rest of Pakistan's major groups (Sindhis, Baloch, Pakhtuns) they make less than 1% of india's population.

What about more than 95% of india's population who share no ethnic similarities like Pakistanis? Why ignore them?

Religion or no Religion, Pakistanis and Bharatis are hardly the same people.

Yes facts are facts so prove to me with a credible source that u are a unique race compared to North Indians until that day I say rubbish

If yo are 100% Pakistani why you live in USA? :D

You don't feel insulted that a patriotic Pakistani has to live in USA? Why not go back to Pakistan and do your patriotic duty, oh patrioic Pakistani?

I will answer:

You are not caring about people of Pakistan at all. You only care about yourself, your identity, and your ego. In order to defend this, you believe in some ideology which prove it. Simple.

You don't care about poor people of Pakistan. If you cared, you would be in Pakistan and helping them.

:lol: Theres more indians here in USA driving taxis and working in dunkin donuts. I see them eevryday.

Pakistanis are in almost every country in the world. Pakistan is the 6th largest nation in the world.

Why are there millions of indians living in usa driving taxi and serving coffee and donuts to fat americans when they should be helping the 420 million poor people living below the poverty line in india.

Wherever I go in the world, I go as a proud patriotic Pakistani.

Even the founder of Pakistan, Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah and the founder of your bharat, Gandhi, lived most of their lives outside their countries for education and work.

Yes facts are facts so prove to me with a credible source that u are a unique race compared to North Indians until that day I say rubbish

Prove to me that we are same as North indians. For us Pakistanis there are no North indians. Kashmiris are part of Kashmir, a disputed territory between Pakistan and india. Punjabi indians are Khalistanis. Everything south of Punjab is the southern part of the subcontinent for us Pakistanis.

I think you went too far this time, Here in Australia, Melbourne is full of indian Punjabis but i have not seen a single light brown punjabi, Most of them are dark brown i have even seen african looking punjanis. Sorry if i offended you but i am just being honest. I am not saying every indian punjabi is dark but all indian punjabi here are definitely darker may be its because they have come from villages. So a european looking punjabi is something unimaginable

I have seen many light skin punjabis in the west what does that prove?

Maybe they are Pakistani and identifying themselves as Indian to you all along.

Say that you are a Pakistani,and maybe then the"ll be honest about their nationality

Pakistanis dont wear pink/orange/red threads around their wrists. Our women dont paint red dots on their foreheads. And we dont have names like Patel, Singh, Gupta, Sharma, or Chopra.

Pakistanis dont wear pink threads around our wrists. Our women dont paint red dots on their foreheads. And we dont have names like Patel, Singh, Gupta, Sharma, or Chopra.

Same with Indians who are Muslims , Sikhs and Christians.. whats ur point? :what:

Pakistanis dont wear pink threads around our wrists. Our women dont paint red dots on their foreheads. And we dont have names like Patel, Singh, Gupta, Sharma, or Chopra.

Actually many muslims have the surname of Patel what you said might be true but not in the West where asian people have similar dress and fashion sense not all Pakistanis wear burkha or have beards and not all Indian ladies have dots or males wear threads.

Actually many muslims have the surname of Patel what you said might be true but not in the West where asian people have similar dress and fashion sense not all Pakistanis wear burkha or have beards and not all Indian ladies have dots or males wear threads.

LOL no Pakistani Muslim has the name Patel.

I never met a Pakistani with the name Patel or Singh.

These names are very common here among indian americans.

LOL every indian in dunkun donuts is Patel :lol:

And here in the United States most indians wear threads around their wrists and all Sikhs wear karas around their wrists.

Pakistani Muslims dont wear threads or karas like you indians do.

Back
Top Bottom