What's new

Historic | Pakistani tribals in combat against India in 1965.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan's tribals fought alongside the Army in 1965 against India. Is that spirit a way forward for us, if the time comes again?

1983_10151728362744130_2013711711_n.jpg

At the moment , India is hardly the enemy who is causing the destruction of Pakistan in today's date. it your own people and the Taliban , and for all you know the Taliban are the same people you want to fight alongside with you.

This is ignorance speaking.

Is it? do tell me is India killing your civilians (40k) last count due to insurgency in the past 5 yrs. is it India who is bombing innocents virtually ever week ? or the TTP?
come on mate this hatred has colored you sense of perspective, we are not the main problem of Pakistan today.

refute me if you must mate:)

@Aeronaut .. why do you need tribal/civilian help, dont you have big enough army already?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it? do tell me is India killing your civilians (40k) last count due to insurgency in the past 5 yrs. is it India who is bombing innocents virtually ever week ? or the TTP?
come on mate this hatred has colored you sense of perspective, we are not the main problem of Pakistan today.

refute me if you must mate:)

How/why does an Indian link terrorism to the Pashtuns?

@Aeronaut .. why do you need tribal/civilian help, dont you have big enough army already?

That is not the point.

This is the main reason of pakistan main problem. Arming ordinary citizen with AK is backfiring now. They are the same people who are now with Taliban, TTP....

Who are the same people?

Last edited by a moderator:
In 1965 Military leadership of Pakistan think that people of J&K will help them in war like these people....

But then we all know history .... Not Pakistani version but real one.

ok.. let me guess again.. enemity with India can create social cohesion in pakistan.. you ..ttp.. and tribals will be brothers again?

Pakistan is more socially united than India.

In 1965 Military leadership of Pakistan think that people of J&K will help them in war like these people....

Yea do spill the 'real' version of history.

Pakistan is more socially united than India.

Yea do spill the 'real' version of history.

Good for you , but that does not change the fact that India is not the problem Pakistan need to concentrate on .

well the war was Started by India and ended in a bitter defeat of them. It was fought in South Kashmir,Punjab and Sindh. well this is the reality of the history and thats how it happened.

This is the reality not the Indian Version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom