What's new

Historic | Pakistani tribals in combat against India in 1965.

Status
Not open for further replies.
if india is sponsoring terrorism in pakistan then why not?

Do you have any proof? have you taken the said proof to any international forum? NO . cuz it does not exist . and if it does your govt is hiding it and not naming us. so if any one is to blame its your own govt.

well the war was Started by India and ended in a bitter defeat of them. It was fought in South Kashmir,Punjab and Sindh. well this is the reality of the history and thats how it happened.

This is the reality not the Indian Version.

Man , your version is certainly entertaining . not the truth mind you !!!! but it is entertaining:)

well the war was Started by India and ended in a bitter defeat of them. It was fought in South Kashmir,Punjab and Sindh. well this is the reality of the history and thats how it happened.

This is the reality not the Indian Version.

Yeah , All wars were started by India and all of them resulted in our defeat .

Even formation of bangladesh was a victory for pakistan .

Is that what you are taught in your schools ???

How/why does an Indian link terrorism to the Pashtuns?

No body is linking terrorism to Pashtuns, We are facing mostly LET and Hafiz saeed both are based in Pakistani Punjab. He is talking about Taliban which are against Pakistan not India.

Man , your version is certainly entertaining . not the truth mind you !!!! but it is entertaining:)

LOl yr version is even more entertaining.......and source is wikipedia:lol:

And the reason it gives that why Pakistan doesnt accept defeat is because of martial race superiority:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

seriously dude who ever had written has put Charlie Chaplin to shame.

Do you have any proof? have you taken the said proof to any international forum? NO . cuz it does not exist . and if it does your govt is hiding it and not naming us. so if any one is to blame its your own govt.

i think pakistan will find a way to deal with india;s meddling on its own without international help, is having 9 consulates near the pakistani border in afghanistan not give you a hint of any sorts? or perhaps confessions from militants? but i guess that isnt proof enough for you guys, so the best pakistan can do is just wait it out till the united states army withdraws and then teach all these talibans and their masters a lesson.

we need stop all this bs and live and let live, make kashmir a separate country and end all this fighting between us.

No body is linking terrorism to Pashtuns, We are facing mostly LET and Hafiz saeed both are based on Pakistani Punjab. He is talking about Taliban which are against Pakistan not India.

Did anyone ask you a question?

LET is a Kashmiri organization, be my guest living in denial.

Did anyone ask you a question?

LET is a Kashmiri organization, be my guest living in denial.

Yes LET is supposed to be Kashmiri organization but reality is majority are pakistani punjabis.

Lashkar-e-Taiba (Urdu: لشکرطیبہ‎ [ˈləʃkər eː ˈt̪ɛːjbaː]; literally Army of the Good, translated as Army of the Righteous, or Army of the Pure)[2][6][7] – also transliterated as Lashkar-i-Tayyaba, Lashkar-e-Tayyaba, Lashkar-e-Tayyiba, Lashkar-i-Taiba, Lashkar Taiba or LeT – is one of the largest and most active Islamist terrorist organizations in South Asia, operating mainly from Pakistan.[8]
It was founded in 1990 by Hafez Saeed, Abdullah Azzam[9][10][11] and Zafar Iqbal[12][13] in Afghanistan.[14] With its headquarters based in Muridke, near Lahore in Punjab province of Pakistan,[6]

Yeah , All wars were started by India and all of them resulted in our defeat .

Even formation of bangladesh was a victory for pakistan .

Is that what you are taught in your schools ???

and r u tough that India nvr Started a war with Pakistan even 71 was started by Pakistan:omghaha: ,even if we take 65 out.

India nvr sponsored terrorism and LTTE came into being itself, again even if we ignore BLA and TTP.:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

and only God knows what else them teach them in their country.

LOl yr version is even more entertaining.......and source is wikipedia:lol:

And the reason it gives that why Pakistan doesnt accept defeat is because of martial race superiority:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

seriously dude who ever had written has put Charlie Chaplin to shame.

Which version are you talking about ? the truth .... damn !!!! man i am sorry my fault i forgot you wouldn't recognize it .:)

Yes LET is supposed to be Kashmiri organization but reality is majority are pakistani punjabis.

there is a world outside the wikipedia kiddo.

Which version are you talking about ? the truth .... damn !!!! man i am sorry my fault i forgot you wouldn't recognize it .:)

The truth is something that doesnt go down yr throat. As truth is ugly.

i think pakistan will find a way to deal with india;s meddling on its own without international help, is having 9 consulates near the pakistani border in afghanistan not give you a hint of any sorts? or perhaps confessions from militants? but i guess that isnt proof enough for you guys, so the best pakistan can do is just wait it out till the united states army withdraws and then teach all these talibans and their masters a lesson.

we need stop all this bs and live and let live, make kashmir a separate country and end all this fighting between us.

You keep saying we are responsible for this and that . why not go to any international forum? i mean its not like the pak govt is shy to embarrass the Indian govt , so what stopping you? There is no evidence to link us .

Are the US stopping you from fighting the Taliban in your own country? the fact is that you have failed at curtailing them . and that is the main problem Pakistan faces today . not India. if you see my first post its what i said.

The separate country bit is impossible , would be more feasible to have a status co and have open borders for the kashmiri people. but that a long time away .

and r u tough that India nvr Started a war with Pakistan even 71 was started by Pakistan:omghaha: ,even if we take 65 out.

India nvr sponsored terrorism and LTTE came into being itself, again even if we ignore BLA and TTP.:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

and only God knows what else them teach them in their country.

First of all , technically the 71 war started by PAF bombing Indian installations .

LTTE was not created by India . They existed long before we entered the scene and our help was for just 4 years .

As for BLA and TTP , even your govt. does not have any proof of Indian involvement .

You can verify each of these through independent sources .

there is a world outside the wikipedia kiddo.

It is a well known fact published by independent western organisation that majority of cadres of LeT are from pakistani punjab .

The truth is something that doesnt go down yr throat. As truth is ugly.

Truth is always ugly and you are just hiding from it .

@jbgt90

@Umair Nawaz

You two take a breather for now from this thread. This thread was not meant to turn into a tit flashing contest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan's tribals fought alongside the Army in 1965 against India. Is that spirit a way forward for us, if the time comes again?

1983_10151728362744130_2013711711_n.jpg

Be sure more than that.

You don't know the spirit of KPK/FATA Pakistanis :) We are just a call away when it comes to Pakistan Vs India or anyone who will attack us even if China .

@ Indians

you bharotis needed mukti bahini civilians to arm and fight against Pakistan so you don't have any moral right to speak about civilian tribal help thingy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom