What's new

Historic | Pakistani tribals in combat against India in 1965.

Status
Not open for further replies.
India is just a desperately needed diversion for many people here.

We don't need to do anything, they are doing it to themselves as it was always meant to be.

We don't mean them bad. We just don't care actually.

who is the handler for the ttp or bla in the indian government?

Narendra Modi. That is why he is loved by majority hindos and hated by MULLAyam singh Yadav and Nitish Kumar Qureshi.

Modi do not want any tribals in combat against Pakistan. He was not convinced by poor performance of pak tribles duribg 1965. He kept the tribals reserved for killing Gujarati Muslims.

Narendra Modi. That is why he is loved by majority hindos and hated by MULLAyam singh Yadav and Nitish Kumar Qureshi.

They are Dalits. They hate high caste like Modi which abused them for thousands of years.

whether i know how to fire a Ak47 or not.whether my parents allow me to or not.whether i would help or die without scoring a couple of kills from the enemy side.

if a major war like 65 or 71 broke out yet again.i will fight alongside the Pak army.

Now a days he has a new ploy. If he can't win with arguments he lets you take a breather. LOL not sure what this new feature is but he would not let you even view the thread. Nice way to end an argument :rofl: :rofl:
aah so that was Him ....Happened with me a couple of times :laughcry:

The tribals will always remain backward as long as they do not have leadership and allow themselves to be used as pawns and cannon fodder by smarter folk.

In any case the rapes they carried out in 1947 Kashmir invasion were a major factor why sheikh Abdullah hated Pakistan so much.

Pakistan should help Sikh brothers and Maoist tribals :cheers:

Pakistan can surely help sikhs like PM MMS and Army Chief Bikram Singh by handing over UN declared terrorist from pakistan to India for a change ........ :D

Pakistan can surely help sikhs like PM MMS and Army Chief Bikram Singh by handing over UN declared terrorist from pakistan to India for a change ........ :D

This time these wretched ungrateful refugees have nowhere to run.

If TTP doesn't get them, LEJ must.

We tend to have sympathy for these victims whom we saved in the past, their treason and self loathing blows it for them. ;)

Is it? do tell me is India killing your civilians (40k) last count due to insurgency in the past 5 yrs. is it India who is bombing innocents virtually ever week ? or the TTP?
come on mate this hatred has colored you sense of perspective, we are not the main problem of Pakistan today.

refute me if you must mate:)

It is common sense that India is behind all the killing in Pakistan. This is India's specialty to stab in the back.

We are 1/3 of your strength.

ok.. let me guess again.. enemity with India can create social cohesion in pakistan.. you ..ttp.. and tribals will be brothers again?

You damn right that we are one people.

Only Bhuttos could do this.

It is common sense that India is behind all the killing in Pakistan. This is India's specialty to stab in the back.

We are 1/3 of your strength.

Only problem apart from giving lip service about Indian involvement , your govt. untill now has failed to provide any proof for any involvement . Untill then it will remain non-sense .

Pakistan's tribals fought alongside the Army in 1965 against India. Is that spirit a way forward for us, if the time comes again?

1983_10151728362744130_2013711711_n.jpg

They are fighting against PA now.

So, No thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom