What's new

Historic | Pakistani tribals in combat against India in 1965.

Status
Not open for further replies.
At Present Pakistani Tribals are in Combat with Pakistani State........................................

Be sure more than that.

You don't know the spirit of KPK/FATA Pakistanis :) We are just a call away when it comes to Pakistan Vs India or anyone who will attack us even if China .

@ Indians

you bharotis needed mukti bahini civilians to arm and fight against Pakistan so you don't have any moral right to speak about civilian tribal help thingy

The fight is for Bangladesh and Bangladeshis fought the war dude, IA is capable of fighting its enemy But we do not want any war.

At the moment , India is hardly the enemy who is causing the destruction of Pakistan in today's date. it your own people and the Taliban , and for all you know the Taliban are the same people you want to fight alongside with you.

Indeed the biggest danger to India is Millions of starving population,Insurgencies in Bihar,jharkand,Assam,Kashmir etc..Recently the preponderance ******** to Rape and many more BUT but the its not the Topic here and the topic in hand is Tribals who fought along with Army for the sake of beautiful Motherland and believe me Thousands are ready any moment to fight Indians and for many it would be like dream coming true...

Be sure more than that.

You don't know the spirit of KPK/FATA Pakistanis :) We are just a call away when it comes to Pakistan Vs India or anyone who will attack us even if China .

@ Indians

you bharotis needed mukti bahini civilians to arm and fight against Pakistan so you don't have any moral right to speak about civilian tribal help thingy

INDEED: And perhaps many are well equipped than an ordinary Indian soldier...

Be sure more than that.

@ Indians

But difference in that when we armed mukti bahini then we got independent Bangladesh .... But as always you failed in Kashmir from 65 with tribes to present (all these terrorist organisation like LeT, JuD )

A big question for your capability and strength :lol:

Some tribes were given short training courses and they were basically from interior Sindh and parts of Punjab. I'm sure the people would come up again.

I don't wanna reply to Aeronaut because if I do, he'll ban me again, which he's done more times than I can remember! He prolly hates my guts for bringing out facts that cause him untold embarrassment!! :lol:

Not that I care, but then I'll miss out all the fun that goes on out here!! :D

But difference in that when we armed mukti bahini then we got independent Bangladesh .... But as always you failed in Kashmir from 65 with tribes to present (all these terrorist organisation like LeT, JuD )

A big question for your capability and strength :lol:

Infact you achieved nothing but a Bangladesh whom now you term poor , illegal immigrants and shoot them at border :)

@Spring Onion.. the bangladeshis were fighting for their own land... the equivalent case will be arming punjabis or kashmiris by pakistanis..

Last edited by a moderator:
At the moment , India is hardly the enemy who is causing the destruction of Pakistan in today's date. it your own people and the Taliban , and for all you know the Taliban are the same people you want to fight alongside with you.

This is ignorance speaking.

I think @jbgt90 is not far off the mark.

Pak no offence meant, made the mistake ( Zia) of taking Islam to be the cure for all ills. What now has emerged is that the extreme version has hijacked the moderate version.

Last edited by a moderator:
..India should help of Baloch Tribals...They can be of some value....

I don't wanna reply to Aeronaut because if I do, he'll ban me again, which he's done more times than I can remember! He prolly hates my guts for bringing out facts that cause him untold embarrassment!! :lol:

Not that I care, but then I'll miss out all the fun that goes on out here!! :D

Now a days he has a new ploy. If he can't win with arguments he lets you take a breather. LOL not sure what this new feature is but he would not let you even view the thread. Nice way to end an argument :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom