What's new

His duty to his nation - Heartfelt tribute to slain J&K cop Javaid Ahmed Dar

He was so "brave" that he chose to be a police officer of an occupying force.

Just like both of you are slave to a christian nation, right?

If anyone actively helps in the oppression of muslims how can he expect mercy from God

Whether it be us or him?

They guy is in deep deep trouble, the fire beckons and no amount of hindutva mumbo jumbo will save him

If anyone actively helps in the oppression of muslims how can he expect mercy from God

Whether it be us or him?

They guy is in deep deep trouble, the fire beckons and no amount of hindutva mumbo jumbo will save him
Same fate as you right? Your taxes are also helping west oppress Muslims. How you are different than him?

And which christian nation is that
UK.

Same fate as you right? Your taxes are also helping west oppress Muslims. How you are different than him?

UK.

Im a uk citizen sure and I will endevour to counter this heinous crime with good deeds and helping muslims

But your dude actively participated in the oppression and occupation of a Muslim population, for his crimes he has no salvation

Im a uk citizen sure and I will endevour to counter this heinous crime with good deeds and helping muslims

But your dude actively participated in the oppression and occupation of a Muslim population, for his crimes he has no salvation
How did you know he didn't do good deeds and helped muslims as well while doing his duty too? As I asked, are you Allah or his Prophet to know everything and judge anyone?

Back
Top Bottom