What's new

Hiring of Pak fighters for Bahrain angers Iran

Why are some users still suggesting that Pakistan should not be involved ?

We haven't sent any troops there It is only a few private citizens who are enrolling there. I keep saying this and yet someone turns up and says: "Pakistan should not help the tyrants..."

WE ARE NOT SENDING TROOPS INTO BAHRAIN.

Stop all anti Pakistan and Anti iran statements.
The thread is Bahraini recruits pakistani personnel to stop the uprising agaist government.

I bet we're both happy about that. You must enjoy your job as laborer in Kuwait a hundred fold more than the life you had in Pakistan.

Damn it man you forgot to add the slave before the labor, any ways how typical of you. Cant see the ills of your own but want to chastise others so that your ego wont be hurt. You remind me of a saying ; Stupid is what a stupid does: Happy living in denial perro.

Do you honestly believe that Syria requires Iran's aid in putting down a few thousand rioters? Do you realize that Syria has one of the most powerful Arabic militaries. I mean, how dumb can you be? This is a country that would squash all other arabic speaking countries, and here you are saying they need Iran's aid in stopping these rioters? Do you think they have riots going on, with armed men, equal to something in a weak country like Libia? Where with all these arms, and US, Zionist, Arab jets bombing them, still they're unable to take over this weak entity... and yet Syria needs Iran's aid... be reasonable... are you even an adult?

Lol, everybody knows that Egypt has the strongest military in the arab world yet could this army stop the revolution??? NO. Instead of acting all cocky, speak some sense yourself.

Lol, everybody knows that Egypt has the strongest military in the arab world yet could this army stop the revolution??? NO. Instead of acting all cocky, speak some sense yourself.
What a joke, does 'everyone' also know that ikhwan al muslimeen is the largest anti-state group you could find in any country, residing in Egypt and actively participating in all these protests? During the protests I was actively involved in getting a family out of Egypt, let me tell you, there were protests ALL OVER the country, from villages to cities... the stores were closed, there were no buses, no taxis, no trains, the airports didn't allow any aircraft to either sit or leave, unless under special order or no choice. eventually they let a single Egypt air leave per day... the airports had thousands of people all around them and inside them, attempting to get in... the state opened the doors of all the prisons, and the army was ordered no to intervene in any case to help the people. People were being butchered butchered and raped on the streets...

Now, do you seriously want to compare the above, with at most, a few thousand protesters in Syria? You must be shitting me... lol do you even go to school in Sweden?

What a joke, does 'everyone' also know that ikhwan al muslimeen is the largest anti-state group you could find in any country, residing in Egypt and actively participating in all these protests? During the protests I was actively involved in getting a family out of Egypt, let me tell you, there were protests ALL OVER the country, from villages to cities... the stores were closed, there were no buses, no taxis, no trains, the airports didn't allow any aircraft to either sit or leave, unless under special order or no choice. eventually they let a single Egypt air leave per day... the airports had thousands of people all around them and inside them, attempting to get in... the state opened the doors of all the prisons, and the army was ordered no to intervene in any case to help the people. People were being butchered butchered and raped on the streets...

Now, do you seriously want to compare the above, with at most, a few thousand protesters in Syria? You must be shitting me... lol do you even go to school in Sweden?

Hehe once again you show your insecurity by resorting to cheap shots, son it wont work. Regarding the Syria-Egypt comparison, you seem to suggest protests in Syria are only taking place in isolated corners of the country by a "few thousand protesters". Yet journalists report, protests all across the country from Aleppo in the north to Daraa in the south and Latakia in the west to Kurdish areas in the east including Al Hasakah. Al Jazeera which extensively reported on the Egypt crises states "tens of thousands of people have participated in the protests" in Syria. You say Egypt had an organized opposition group like the ikhwan al muslimin which is why the revolt succeeded. But did Tunisia have this group??? No it didnt. At the end you are just covering your hypocrisy by resorting to cheapshots, "yes yes we support the people of Bahrain, they are opressed by tyrant sunni rulers and pakistanis are such bad people for supporting this tyrant", as for Syria ah who cares, nothing serious is happening there, the Shia assad is justified in his rule etc etc. HYPOCRITE

Mapping Syria's protests - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

PS: If mods think my posts are off topic then delete them please.

Hehe once again you show your insecurity by resorting to cheap shots, son it wont work. Regarding the Syria-Egypt comparison, you seem to suggest protests in Syria are only taking place in isolated corners of the country by a "few thousand protesters". Yet journalists report, protests all across the country from Aleppo in the north to Daraa in the south and Latakia in the west to Kurdish areas in the east including Al Hasakah. Al Jazeera which extensively reported on the Egypt crises states "tens of thousands of people have participated in the protests" in Syria. You say Egypt had an organized opposition group like the ikhwan al muslimin which is why the revolt succeeded. But did Tunisia have this group??? No it didnt. At the end you are just covering your hypocrisy by resorting to cheapshots, "yes yes we support the people of Bahrain, they are opressed by tyrant sunni rulers and pakistanis are such bad people for supporting this tyrant", as for Syria ah who cares, nothing serious is happening there, the Shia assad is justified in his rule etc etc. HYPOCRITE

Mapping Syria's protests - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

PS: If mods think my posts are off topic then delete them please.
You think aljazeera, HQ in Qatar, who doesn't report on Bahrain and if it does, it's driving with saudi soldiers, is a good source for information on Libiya and Syria? You really need to consider whether you want to know the truth or whether you like shitting yourself throughout your life. Also, assad is not a shia, get your facts straight.

Iran should worry about Iranian affairs......actually a lot of those police officers may be of Pakistani origins but they are already Bahraini nationals and have been for quite some time

and it's strange to see Iran take a moral position on these anti government protests. I seem to vaguely recall pro-establishment Basiji thugs hunting down, harassing, intimidating, surveilling, and even killing anti-government protestors subsequent to the 2009 elections in Iran

they are in absolutely no position to be taking a position on the internal matters of other countries.........this whole GCC/Persian rivalry is truly pathetic, and we should remain distant from it wherever and whenever we can.

Assad is a Shia, he is an Alevi, which is linked to Shiism.

They are "shi'a" in terms of accepting the leadership of Imam Ali (as) after the prophet (s), but that is where it ends with regards to comparing them. We also have great links with Oman (Ibadis) [Even defence contracts], Hamas (Ikhwanis), and Venezuela (Christians). What is your point?

Iran should worry about Iranian affairs......actually a lot of those police officers may be of Pakistani origins but they are already Bahraini nationals and have been for quite some time

and it's strange to see Iran take a moral position on these anti government protests. I seem to vaguely recall pro-establishment Basiji thugs hunting down, harassing, intimidating, surveilling, and even killing anti-government protestors subsequent to the 2009 elections in Iran

they are in absolutely no position to be taking a position on the internal matters of other countries.........this whole GCC/Persian rivalry is truly pathetic, and we should remain distant from it wherever and whenever we can.

About 700,000 of the total 1,2 million population of Bahrain consists of foreigners that have been brought there by the despot regime to fight back the shi'a. Of these foreigners, 70,000 are Pakistanis and 400,000 are Indians.... the security apparatus (Police, intelligence and army) consists of 100% sunni, and 90% foreigners, what is happening now is genocide comparable to what the Zionist regime did... look all that I said up on google... now is the above bullshit all you can say to this?

About 700,000 of the total 1,2 million population of Bahrain consists of foreigners that have been brought there by the despot regime to fight back the shi'a. Of these foreigners, 70,000 are Pakistanis and 400,000 are Indians.... the security apparatus (Police, intelligence and army) consists of 100% sunni, and 90% foreigners, what is happening now is genocide comparable to what the Zionist regime did... look all that I said up on google... now is the above bullshit all you can say to this?

One should never underestimate the predictably of stupidity, and you are very predictable your self. Genocide you said. Sure, and the name of the drug is.

The uprisings or revolts in Middle East are taking nasty turns and looks moving dangerously towards sectarian lines in Bahrain and Syria. However in Yemen it looks like a united uprising against Ali Abdullah Saleh a Zaidi Shia but heavily supported by Saudi during war against Huti Shias in SAda province and by US for war against Al-Qaida. But it looks the arab masses have crossed the fear barrier and any dictator in this world cannot stop them from success, Insha Allah. There will be a new dawn and the bloods of martyrs will not go invain.

well i will tell you one thing; and im not really in mood to go too much into personal opinions

sooner or later, GCC countries like KSA and Bahrain will need to treat people equally and enact some reforms......it is quite wrong that non-Sunnis are not allowed to join the security services (namely the Armed Forces & the National Guards)

in this day and age this is quite unacceptable.....

i'm surprised, however that you take issue with Bahrain and all when such injustices have been going on every single day, unabated in other parts of the world (e.g. occupied Kashmir)

and if you want to debate with me properly, then you will need to show respect and not label what i say as bullshit. I dont want to hear any moral self-righteousness when the crackdown against Iranian election protestors and political figures and/or their property was (thus far) far more brutal and far more widespread

Iran would be better 'received' if they stopped claiming Bahrain as its 13th or whatever Province; and the region as a whole would be better served if KSA and Iran -- 2 large and influential countries in the Muslim world -- would set aside their silly, historic differences --- for a greater cause.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom